View Full Version : Newbie that needs advice

funguy500
08-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Just a little background about me. Im a 39yo guy living in new york. I have been fantasizing about having some type of bi experience for about 15 years now but never really found the right people i could trust to try it with. I have been looking to find a bi couple because i thought it would be easier to go thru with things when a girl was in the mix. However, those type of couples(that are real) are very hard to find. I also thought a TS girl would be another great way to experience my first bi thing and have been searching for those as well. I want to hire one and have been looking at backpage for quite some time. The problem is I am so paranoid. I just worry about calling one and having it turn out to be some sting operation and wind up on Dateline. Or worse.. have it be a scamm and me getting hurt or robbed :( I guess I have 2 questions:

1)How do you get passed the worry about the legality?

2)What tips can you offer to help in knowing whether or not an ad is legit?

I REALLY REALLY wanna try this. I am so ready. I am looking for that perfect FRIENDLY T girl that will totally dominate me and guide me thru a really great first time experience. I just help getting passed my nervousness and worry.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

rodinuk
08-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Welcome!

There's a whole thread dedicated to the New York ladies here:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=6120

Unless you're in a licensed brothel in Nevada, paying for it is illegal I believe.

there are various threads about how to check whether an ad is legit - pop a request in the thread above or look here:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=68139

Real fun guy
08-18-2012, 04:27 PM
I suggest going to one of the TS parties. It gives you time to relax, have a drink and meet different women. You can talk and see who you may be interested in. I have done it a few times and there really is no risk. If you don't find anyone you like or have a connection with you just leave. No pressure at all at the parties.

funguy500
08-18-2012, 06:06 PM
thanks for the responses so far. Unfortuately, im from Central NY, not the city, so it makes things i bit harder to go to the parties.
another thing i struggle with alot is responding to the ads. I respond and respond by email and you know what happens... NO ONE RESPONDS..lol

Why is that? I mean.. its business for them, isnt it? I try to keep the emails very generic but still i almost never get responses. Sometimes i just feel more comfy making the initial contact via email rather than phone. What gives?

Merkurie
08-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Go to Vegas for the weekend. You have been waiting this long. Get a good travel package on line and make your dreams come true.

TempestTS
08-18-2012, 06:53 PM
NEVER mention Money and SEX

You are simply paying for time and companionship anything else which may or may not happen is between two consenting adults and is not part of the service.

Nothing Illegal here - no laws are being broken

These are not the Droids you're looking for- Move Along - Move Along