PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Strip / Sunny Delite NYC Parties

ital
08-14-2012, 02:52 PM
I am a 32yr old italian guy (good looking guy) who attended the Tranny Strip / Sunny Delite parties in NYC . . . .

The girls are def not the best looking girls out there . And the club/parties are filled with mexican and black girls who are money hungry and overly touchy . They have a lapdance areas in the back of the club , where the most unattractive "Girls" are giving blowjobs in the bathroom and jerking guys off on the couch while giving lapdances. 90% of the time the parties are empty or dead , a total rip off . If you want an attractive girl , you wont find a single one at these parties . At the end of the night there are used condoms (especially at the Tranny Strip parties) all over the place , and during the month I went , most of the time I saw guys either blowing the "girls" WITHOUT A CONDOM , or the girls blowing them . At the Sunny Delite parties I walked into one of the bathrooms and saw a guy getting butt fucked by a big broaded black tranny , (they forgot to lock the door) . And several times I saw similar situations throughout the month .

If you care about your health , if you expect to see ATTRACTIVE GIRLS , or if you don't want to get ROBBED STAY AWAY FROM THESE PARTIES ! !

mac.B
08-14-2012, 05:22 PM
SOunds like fun to me...