PDA

View Full Version : Models, post your favorite oddball photos. I want to know who the brave ones are.

Jamie French
08-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Never mistake me for someone who is precious about her image. I love the odd and uncomfortable every bit as much I love a little black dress with matching shoes.

Prospero
08-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Love your originality Jamie

GroobySteven
08-13-2012, 11:10 AM
I don't think there are many going to match your "oddball" photos Jamie. I love them, they're some of the most creative and interesting photos in this genre ever. I think Tara Emory is the only other person doing different but still "out there" styles and I'm also a fan of hers.

Jamie French
08-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Thank you. We have fun here.

(I'm not speaking in the third person, a lot of talent wanders in and out of my apartment)

Love your originality Jamie

Jamie French
08-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Coming from you, that actually mean a great deal to me. Thank you.

I don't think there are many going to match your "oddball" photos Jamie. I love them, they're some of the most creative and interesting photos in this genre ever. I think Tara Emory is the only other person doing different but still "out there" styles and I'm also a fan of hers.

BigDF
08-13-2012, 11:22 AM
I don't think there are many going to match your "oddball" photos Jamie. I love them, they're some of the most creative and interesting photos in this genre ever. I think Tara Emory is the only other person doing different but still "out there" styles and I'm also a fan of hers.I agree with seanchai here, Jamie. I love your style and creativity and especially your pony outfit.You're one of the few people I've ever seen who looks sexy in a gas mask or stuffing her face with fast food. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Willie Escalade
08-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Danni Daniels comes to mind here. Just check out the pictures on her Eros profile.

I snapped some of Victoria di Prada, but no way she'd want me posting them, even though they're not bad and are actually creative...

smoothboi
08-13-2012, 10:33 PM
I love kinky fetish-wear pics like this.

Baileyluv
08-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Lol I love it, so uninhibited

LibertyHarkness
08-13-2012, 11:54 PM
love gasmasks :)

here is a gasmask pics i did back in april 2009 :)

Jamie French
08-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Nice... where did you get the mask? I have US, Israeli, German and Russian army gas masks... I like the one you're wearing.

LibertyHarkness
08-14-2012, 12:07 AM
british army surplas store ....we have this poky little ranger stores that sell all types of old , used , recon army crap since ww2 :) think this one is an SF-10 ..

the israli one that hte sand colored one with the tube ? i have one of those not used it yet though .... i was thinking about extensing the tube and having a buttplug attached so i can have come between my boobs under my cock/balls up into my arsehole .. look abit a freaky i think .. specialy if i paint my body desert tiger strip lol

i know i am a weirdo lol

Jamie French
08-14-2012, 12:18 AM
All that sounds awesome. We ought to do something together sometime for a shoot.

Prospero
08-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Liberty - what's the name/location of that store? Best sources of all manner of old military and other stuff used to be Lawrence Corner near Euston but that closed about eight years ago.