PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Hang Out and Meet and Greet

robbyfish
08-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Hello and thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this site.. Im thinking we should all get together somewhere in the city of Chicago and introduce ourselves. If i need to ill rent a party bus or something... and well get a private room or tables at a local restaurant and get to know each other. Let me know if anyone is interested.. Girls and Selected guys (sorry not trying to meet ALL GUYS); Or if anyone has any Ideas on how we could plan the night.

RF

tsdvdman
08-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Ed Jax seems to be a good brother and the man in Chi-Town for this kind of thing. You should definitely try to connect with him. He post on this site often and has a Chicago (safe house) party thread.

BeardedOne
08-10-2012, 01:41 AM
If I make it there (And it's looking a bit doubtful right now), I'm due in the city at the end of this month and have been chatting up the aforementioned Ed with my potential itinerary. Chicago is home to some very nice people, both guys and gurls, and it would be great to connect for a nice social event.

I'll be watching this thread. :)

TSMichelleAustin
08-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Um already something like this going on called Safe House, do a search on boards for the thread!