PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Celebrities You Wish Went Away

Dino Velvet
07-24-2012, 09:18 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/askmen%E2%80%99s-great-male-survey-reveals-that-men-are-no-longer-interested-in-keeping-up-with-kim-kardashian.html

How many Kardashians are there?

BluegrassCat
07-24-2012, 09:33 PM
I may be tired of hearing about Kim K but I'm not tired of checking her out. #mutebutton

But that Bieber kid should definitely go back to the Disney genetics lab that spawned him.

Dino Velvet
07-24-2012, 09:35 PM
But that Bieber kid should definitely go back to the Disney genetics lab that spawned him.

Living out here I feel bad how that kid gets chased around by paparrazi which many are glorified gang bangers. Hope I don't have to share the 101 with him.

JenniferParisHusband
07-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Do I have to stop at only 5? I could make a list that goes on for days, starting with every person from Disney, American Idol, and every other reality show that's been on in the last decade.

Dino Velvet
07-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Do I have to stop at only 5? I could make a list that goes on for days, starting with every person from Disney, American Idol, and every other reality show that's been on in the last decade.

Don't stop until you pull an empty chamber. Have at it.

Wide enough spray I can bag all 3 with 1.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/rebeccablackdrive.gif

MdR Dave
07-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Hope I don't have to share the 101 with him.

I'd prefer that to driving surface streets with the douchebags racing their M5s light to light, the fuckers in Land Rovers merging without a care who they might hit, or any of the rest of the non-celeb but still very privileged asshats that live here.

Dino Velvet
07-24-2012, 11:54 PM
I'd prefer that to driving surface streets with the douchebags racing their M5s light to light, the fuckers in Land Rovers merging without a care who they might hit, or any of the rest of the non-celeb but still very privileged asshats that live here.

I have a big Chevy Truck and Prius' are like Horseflies at a Summer Picnic. Fuckin' do-gooders.

Tiny harmless looking old Persian ladies are menaces in their S-Class Mercedes'. They go across Westwood Blvd without even looking. In the 70s it was old White ladies in Cadillacs.

ed_jaxon
07-24-2012, 11:55 PM
No one really annoys me too much.

Kim K is fine.

Justin Bieber is not annoying to me.

So my channel changer works just fine and I blame those who insist on making peeps celebs rather than the celebs themselves.

If I had to name one dude it would be Rush Limberger.

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 12:00 AM
If I had to name one dude it would be Rush Limberger.

I'm sure Limbaugh will be a popular choice around here. I even find him obnoxious. What's up with Elton John and him being buds?

Merkurie
07-25-2012, 01:01 AM
I'm sure Limbaugh will be a popular choice around here. I even find him obnoxious. What's up with Elton John and him being buds?

Fuck buddies perhaps?

robertlouis
07-25-2012, 01:11 AM
Top of the pile in the UK would have to be Piers Morgan. Keep him as long as you like, please.

flabbybody
07-25-2012, 01:11 AM
I'll list 2 ladies who annoy me some.

Jennifer Aniston: yes very hot for her age but she lucked into that part of the cute roomie in that annoying show about Manhattan yuppies that ran for a zillion years and made all of them disgustingly rich. Is she really that talented? Per movie, she commands the highest pay check of any actress in the world

Angelina Jolie: great lips but probably fake. I'm just tired of hearing about all the kids she takes in and all the money she gives to charity. I'm sure she's a great person but can you be a little more discreet about your goodness and generosity ?

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Jennifer Aniston: yes very hot for her age but she lucked into that part of the cute roomie in that annoying show about Manhattan yuppies that ran for a zillion years and made all of them disgustingly rich. Is she really that talented? Per movie, she commands the highest pay check of any actress in the world

Good one, Flabby. Put all the Friends up against a wall. How annoying is that picture?

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/friends-cast-image.jpg

ed_jaxon
07-25-2012, 01:37 AM
Yo Sal, How come there aint no brothers on the wall?

Good one, Flabby. Put all the Friends up against a wall. How annoying is that picture?

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/friends-cast-image.jpg

Ben
07-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Here's a proposal: scale back bullshit celebrity culture. I like and admire certain celebs. But the glorification -- by our culture -- is a bit too much. But it serves its purpose. It distracts people. And it gets them away from things that matter, matter to their lives. (Actually, culture is the wrong word.
Culture isn't Jen Aniston or Angelina Jolie, Pitt, Sheen or Wal-Mart. It's a set of values. I mean, do we have any actual values. I mean: core and meaningful and fundamental values? Not superficial. But meaningful. What are they?)
I mean, I do enjoy the frivolity of so-called celeb culture. I consider myself a victim of the corporate-celeb-culture -- ha ha! :)

Quiet Reflections
07-25-2012, 02:07 AM
Get your own place.
You can put your brothers and uncles, nieces and nephews,
your stepfather, stepmother, whoever you want.
But this is my pizzeria.
American-Italians on the wall only.

Quiet Reflections
07-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Kim Kardashien(however you spell it)
Jennifer Aniston
George Clooney
Justin Beiber
Labron James

Quiet Reflections
07-25-2012, 02:12 AM
I may be tired of hearing about Kim K but I'm not tired of checking her out. #mutebutton

The crazy thing is Justin Beiber has nothing to do with Disney. You can blame him on Usher and the need for a crossover success

Lovecox
07-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Kim K (Actually ANY Kardashian)
Snooki (Obviously)
Lady GaGa (shocking to bland people, boring to everyone else)
Justin Bieber (ugh!)
Selena Gomez (guilty by association)

BiBoyinBeantown
07-25-2012, 03:01 AM
Jenny McCarthy, for being the celebrity voice and face of the anti-vaccination movement.

http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Jenny_McCarthy_Body_Count/Home.html

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 03:28 AM
Here's a proposal: scale back bullshit celebrity culture. I like and admire certain celebs. But the glorification -- by our culture -- is a bit too much. But it serves its purpose. It distracts people. And it gets them away from things that matter, matter to their lives. (Actually, culture is the wrong word.
Culture isn't Jen Aniston or Angelina Jolie, Pitt, Sheen or Wal-Mart. It's a set of values. I mean, do we have any actual values. I mean: core and meaningful and fundamental values? Not superficial. But meaningful. What are they?)
I mean, I do enjoy the frivolity of so-called celeb culture. I consider myself a victim of the corporate-celeb-culture -- ha ha! :)

Stop it or you'll make her cry.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/customavatars/avatar41697_244.gif

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 03:30 AM

The wall is for the firing squad. I got a few extra mags if you wanna add some diversity. I'll provide the color.

MdR Dave
07-25-2012, 03:35 AM
Anyone have strong feelings, one way or the other, toward Ke$ha?

I love that chick.

maxpower
07-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Anyone have strong feelings, one way or the other, toward Ke$ha?

I love that chick.

I'm pretty irritated by the whole "I spell my name with a dollar sign" thing. Not my kind of music, either.

MesaRidge
07-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Rush Limbaugh
Jesse Jackson
Bill Maher
Ann Coulter
Al Gore

MdR Dave
07-25-2012, 03:49 AM
I'm pretty irritated by the whole "I spell my name with a dollar sign" thing. Not my kind of music, either.

Good points, both.

I find her so sexy that I have to forgive her.

Plus, I heard she's from Tennessee, or Kentucky, I forget- until I find out she's not I'm giving her a free pass on some shit. I love southern girls.

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-25-2012, 04:17 AM
Any so-called celeb that got famous by doing sweet fuck all but taped a vid of themselves being a whore. ie: the first two on this list.
Kim K (or any Kardashian)
Paris Hilton (thank god she crawled back under that rock)
Justin Beiber (even though he's a good Canadian kid)
Lindsey Lohan
Kanye West

MdR Dave
07-25-2012, 04:45 AM
I give Paris and LiLo the "freakin' hot" pass.

thx1138
07-25-2012, 04:52 AM
No one mentioned Donald Trump?

flabbybody
07-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Any so-called celeb that got famous by doing sweet fuck all but taped a vid of themselves being a whore. ie: the first two on this list.
Kim K (or any Kardashian)
Paris Hilton (thank god she crawled back under that rock)
Justin Beiber (even though he's a good Canadian kid)
Lindsey Lohan
Kanye West

can't agree with 3 on your list.
Paris: her cosmetic and perfume franchises generate millions of profits which she donates to charity. and she does it quietly
Justin: when I hear his dopey songs they stick in my head. and every dad with a 12 year old daughter better get tix for his show next time he's in town (do u have a connection?)
Kanye: just a very talented and powerful artist who's so famous he doesn't care what people think of him

maxpower
07-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Good points, both.

I find her so sexy that I have to forgive her.

Plus, I heard she's from Tennessee, or Kentucky, I forget- until I find out she's not I'm giving her a free pass on some shit. I love southern girls.

According to Wiki, born in Los Angeles, but moved to Tennessee when 4. Wow, I've talked about Kesha more than I ever could have possibly imagined I ever would have. Ever. And I refuse to use the dollar sign.

nevada64
07-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Snooki

Helvis2012
07-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Fuck buddies perhaps?

AHHHHHHH HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Prospero
07-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Your celebrities and ours in the UK are different, by and large (Sorry for sent over piers Morgan. He is a twat of the first order).

But in the end the names are interchangeable - and there's always a new one arriving when the looks fade or the fashion shifts.

It's the whole celebrity culture that gets to me - the whole sad parade of people who get written about because they get written about.... who have no discernable talent whatsoever but who are idolized by so many young people who really should know better. Ultimately it is a sign of a degree of decadence.

Dino Velvet
07-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Your celebrities and ours in the UK are different, by and large (Sorry for sent over piers Morgan. He is a twat of the first order).

But in the end the names are interchangeable - and there's always a new one arriving when the looks fade or the fashion shifts.

It's the whole celebrity culture that gets to me - the whole sad parade of people who get written about because they get written about.... who have no discernable talent whatsoever but who are idolized by so many young people who really should know better. Ultimately it is a sign of a degree of decadence.

Can we work out a swap? Which American celebrities that moved over there do you find obnoxious and would like to send back? Don't hold back because we probably don't like them either. I need to boot Russell Brand outta here pronto.

danthepoetman
07-25-2012, 08:08 AM
I feel totally blessed: I only know a few of the people named on this thread. I decided a good while back to be extremely selective when it comes to both tv and music. At some point, it was just driving me nuts, just climbing drapes and racing over walls, hanging on the sealing, etc. I seldom watch the news anymore; only once in a while not to loose all grip on the world. And I do feel blessed, it’s the best decision I’ve ever taken…