PDA

View Full Version : Hollie Steven's Loses Her Battle With Cancer.

GroobySteven
07-06-2012, 05:34 PM
I didn't see any other announcements but as this was published on a an adult board, I think it would be okay re-publish this. Thanks to anyone who donated to her fund.
I'd personally like to pass on my condolences to her family and her close friends, some of whom visit this board on occassion.

You may know Holly from scenes she's appeared on Kink and also with Mandy Mitchell.

http://solacesf.org/site/2012/07/hollie-stevens-we-love-and-miss-you-friend/ (http://solacesf.org/)
on Tuesday morning, Hollie passed away. she was holding the hand of her husband, Eric and close friend, Morgan. She took a breath and went to sleep.
there are no words right now for the loss that her husband and family of friends feel. Eric and Hollie were so in love, they got married, twice. her fans, who she loved, have been with her during this. to those of you reading this – you gave Hollie love, support and compassion. thank you for that. so while we grieve with each of you, we also are rejoicing that we knew someone as amazing as Hollie Stevens as well as the force and person behind ‘Hollie’. she has left a legacy much larger than her adult performances, she is no longer in pain and she is in peace.
Hollie was an accomplished painter – her work hangs in a gallery just outside of LA. she was also a dj, video mixer, championship kick boxer, athlete, performance artist, and published writer. in one of our last conversations, i asked her what she wanted to be known and remembered as. the following was her answer:
“I hope people know I’m always myself. I take pride in what others think may be weird about me! [she laughed for about 10 seconds and then said:] I’d also want people to know what I love most, what what makes me happy, is being a friend and a wife. That’s what I would want them to know and remember.” - Laura Lasky

GroobyKrissy
07-06-2012, 05:45 PM
wow... terrible news. incredible just how suddenly your life can be over. condolences to the family.

LibertyHarkness
07-06-2012, 05:47 PM
very sad to hear that ...she was so young ..trying times indeed for the loved ones .

Ecstatic
07-06-2012, 05:49 PM
RIP Hollie, very sad news.

Merkurie
07-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Very sad news.

Wendy Summers
07-06-2012, 05:54 PM
damn, definitely a loss. Condolences to those who knew her personally.

Prospero
07-06-2012, 06:11 PM
RIP Hollie - it is so cruel when one so young is snatched away.

irvin66
07-06-2012, 08:20 PM
RIP very sad news.

BellaBellucci
07-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Very sad. My condolences to her family and friends. :(

~BB~

Steve-Oh
07-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Man that sucks. Several of my friends are battling cancer right now.
Rest in peace and my symapthies are with her family.

Quiet Reflections
07-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Fuck Cancer!!! I have lost many people to it and truly sympathize with her friends and family

Erika1487
07-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Very sad, she was so young, my condolences to her family and friends.

TSMichelleAustin
07-07-2012, 12:06 AM
RIP Hollie... I know what its like to lose someone so close to you of cancer, I had to deal with that earlier this year! I know how close Many and Hollie were, she was one rocking lady and did so many great things!

onmyknees
07-07-2012, 04:50 AM
I didn't know her, and have to admit I probably never saw any of her work, but anybody who fights that battle is a warrior. It's a credit to the human spirit that people like her battle with grace and dignity. RIP

luvhungangels
07-07-2012, 06:57 AM
My condolences..

RadiusDark
07-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Oh shit! One of my friends was really, really good friends with her. I'll have to give her a call.

tsmandy
07-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Thank you steven for posting this. Hollie really loved the trans women in the biz & many of the ppl in production too, her departure is utterly devastating. Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to hang out or help over the years, I'm really grateful for all of you (you know who you are).

CORVETTEDUDE
07-18-2012, 04:45 AM
Very sorry to hear this.

Quinn
07-18-2012, 05:00 AM
Rip.