PDA

View Full Version : Last Night's Sex On The Beach *Sex Story*

ditadior
07-06-2012, 07:23 AM
My ass is so sore from tonight. I just finished getting fucked so hard by a nice juicy cock and cummed three times.

I’m in Prince Edward Island and had some guy contact me wanting to meet me. So I meet him we go to the beach. He was so sexy and handsome. I didn’t know men like this were on Prince Edward Island. We drive to the beach and stop in the car. He starts making out with me and then I suck his cock. It was so long and tasted so good, and had a big head. It’s not the easiest to move around in a car.

He gets on top of me naked and starts sucking my cock across the car and sucks so well, makes me want to cum right away but I didn’t. But then he keeps sucking more and more I moan and moan and then cum and he drinks it all. Then we make out some more and I put a condom on in the car and tell him to get out he puts on his shoes opens the door and then goes outside to his side of the car. At this point I’m hard as a rock naked going across the car, I get outside I put his big cock in my ass and bend over. I think it was about 9 inches. Then I tell him to fuck me and fuck me and then fuck me harder. He fucked me so hard my knees got weak. I held on to the side of the car while he drilled me harder.

Then it started to rain. After 5 minutes or so in the rain I said fuck that and got back in the car. I sucked him some more and then could taste the pre-cum coming out of his cock. And then he sucks my cock again which I was suprised since I didn’t expect to think I would have to cum twice. I was wrong, but it felt so good. Then I watched him jerk off his cock and mine too and then I was watching him squeeze his balls and then I cummed everywhere right when he seen that I was about to cum he put his lips around my cock again.

I cummed all over his lips and he drank it. Then he looks at me and I start sucking him again for a couple of minutes and he wouldn’t cum. So I grabbed another condom put it on and then sat on the drivers seat with him sitting there. I put the condom in and then out of no where I hear a pop noise. It was the first time i’ve ever heard a condom snap in my life lol. First for everything.

Then I get off his cock chuck it outside and then start sucking again and again. Sloppy and drooling all over his cock, dying for him to cum. Craving to taste the cum out of his big blonde cock. Then I noticed that he had condoms since I ran out. And I put on one of his condoms after attempting to get him to cum again. And I get back in the position on top of him in the seat trying to get the condom to not break this time. It worked and I held on to his shoulders and ride his dick balls deep.

He fucked me so good I was hard as a rock and felt like I needed to cum again. It was getting so hot in the car I thought I was going to faint, the windows were all foggy and everything. I start jerking my cock and kissed him and he pounded my ass some more. Then I had to grab one seat and the side of the car and bashed my ass against his cock. Harder and harder then I could feel my cock needing to cum. So I told him hard as he could and made the car rock so steady that I cummed all over his chest.

He didn’t get to cum but I got to cum three times. My legs are weak, and sore. And I’m disapointed I didn’t get to taste his cum down my throat like he got to taste mine. Lucky fucker I need my dose of protien :( I’m still horny and I want more. Oh well that’s always the case for me.

Steve-Oh
07-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Fuckin great story, Dita!
You're such a naughty lil slut-puppy!
I luv you!
:banana::kiss:

ditadior
07-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Fuckin great story, Dita!
You're such a naughty lil slut-puppy!
I luv you!
:banana::kiss:

i have a problem :(
its not my fault i crave it. and feed it and taste it.

shaustin
07-08-2012, 08:32 AM

I like girls with problems, they're more entertaining.
And it's not your fault, blame genetics, or the Jews.

Ryz
07-08-2012, 04:16 PM
There isn't any beaches in Canada. Only lakes.:banana:

benfromchicago
07-08-2012, 04:52 PM
that guy was lucky

Steve-Oh
07-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Aww, poor thing.
Let me take a look at that problem.
Tilt your head back.
Open your mouth and say AAAHHHHHHHH!!

Mmmm. That's better ;-)

shaustin
07-08-2012, 11:08 PM

Lakes have beaches....

onmyknees
07-09-2012, 02:43 AM

Huh??? Another product of public education? Get out your globe and take a look. Now go stand in the corner.

Ryz
07-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Huh??? Another product of public education? Get out your globe and take a look. Now go stand in the corner.

I keep my PC in the corner

Ryz
07-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Lakes have beaches....

Beaches have sand....

glenntinnyc
07-09-2012, 03:21 PM
PEI thi I stands for Island as in out in the North atlantic, Great story also

ditadior
07-15-2012, 04:33 AM
thank you

danthepoetman
07-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Hot, hot, hot ! Dita. Hotter than summer, hotter than the sun, hot enough to raise the ocean levels and start a huge controversy amongst scholars and scientists. You remind me of this psychic, you know ? Uri Geller, the guy who was twisting spoons and forks in homes everytime he was on tv: you made, from your computer, my pants way too thight for what's in them. And i mean WAY thighter ! minuscule in fact...