PDA

View Full Version : Best Condom for Oral Sex?

Queens Guy
07-04-2012, 09:28 PM
What's the Best Condom for Oral Sex? Or the Least Bad Condom for Oral Sex?

Nobody likes the taste of latex.How are the different kinds of non-latex condoms? Any recommendations?

TatianaSummer
07-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Flavor ones, like the "mint" or "strawberry" flavors.

Dino Velvet
07-05-2012, 03:59 AM

Which one do you like the taste of best?

lifeisfiction
07-05-2012, 05:25 AM
No matter what condoms all taste the same, never had a preference. I want the taste of her dick. Its like dental damps for oral sex, I want the taste of her pussy. It think it would be weird to taste a fruit flavor, genitals don't come in fruit flavors.

With a condom a bj will only be just good enough. Ladies love it when you can get that soft touch right under the head of the penis, where you slowly glide your lips from under head to the half top past the head and just back past the head with your tongue oacassionly lightly flicking the penis hole. Add the right sucking pressure, rhythm, good left to right swaying action and the every so often hand assist or deep throat plunge will have her giving you the noble prize for sex.

I can't do have half of that with condoms, but they serve their purpose.

TatianaSummer
07-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Which one do you like the taste of best?

I prefer Mints

Queens Guy
07-05-2012, 06:09 AM

Do they still have a taste of latex in the background?

Condoms made out of Microsheer are supposed to be very thin, since Microsheer is stronger than latex, and not have any taste.

Can anybody with personal experience comment?

TatianaSummer
07-05-2012, 06:14 AM
No matter what condoms all taste the same, never had a preference. I want the taste of her dick. Its like dental damps for oral sex, I want the taste of her pussy. It think it would be weird to taste a fruit flavor, genitals don't come in fruit flavors.

With a condom a bj will only be just good enough. Ladies love it when you can get that soft touch right under the head of the penis, where you slowly glide your lips from under head to the half top past the head and just back past the head with your tongue oacassionly lightly flicking the penis hole. Add the right sucking pressure, rhythm, good left to right swaying action and the every so often hand assist or deep throat plunge will have her giving you the noble prize for sex.

I rather get half the pleasure and be on the safe side. No pleasure is worth my health.

lifeisfiction
07-05-2012, 06:53 AM
I rather get half the pleasure and be on the safe side. No pleasure is worth my health.

Safe sex is always a prioty. I give oral and receive oral with a condom, I just prefer it without. Hell I would never have pentration without a condom. Still, oral is better without a condom and even though I have use condoms most of the time.

brickcitybrother
07-06-2012, 09:24 PM

Ummmm WOW... that's alot of ummmmm detail. :whistle: