PDA

View Full Version : Amy Daly, Brittany St. Jordan and Tiffany Starr Score NightMoves Nomination

WendyWilliams
07-03-2012, 12:27 AM
HotWendyPR Clients Amy Daly, Brittany St. Jordan and Tiffany Starr are among 10 Performers to receive NightMoves first TS Performer of the Year Category Nomination. Amy Daly continues to be one of the most featured DVD starlets in the Industry. After an amazing 2011 it was hard to see how she was going to top it but she has continued to have a huge DVD presence in 2012 as well as many new projects. This year alone she has appeared in six DVD releases as well as the much awaited AEBN Romantic Feature by Nica Noelle "Forbidden Lovers" along side other nominee's Brittany St. Jordan and Sarina Valentina. Brittany St. Jordan has paved her way as the Tattooed Kinky Starlet who is a 2012 Urban X Awards Nominee also. Brittany is one of the top performers with seven DVD releases this year already. Brittany is also currently doing a lot of Independent Photography work for adult sites. Last but not least is New Starlet Tiffany Starr who has been an instant fan favorite in her short career. Since her debut onto the scene Tiffany has appeared for every top website and DVD company with six DVD releases this year. All three ladies are heavily involved in their Official websites with active updates, webcam shows and more.

According to All Adult Network the dates for NightMoves Awards are the weekend of Oct. 4-7th (the awards show will be held Oct. 7th). For more information about the NightMoves Awards check out www.nightmovesusa.com. Amy continues to produce weekly updates for her official web site AmyDaly.com and fans can keep up with her on such social networks as Twitter.com/AmyDalyXXX, Face book/AmyDalyts, and AmyDaly.com/Blog. Brittany can be seen at her Web site BrittanyStJordan.com, Twitter/BritStJordan, andCheck out Tiffany at her Official web site TiffanyStarrXXX.com, or Twitter.com/TiffanyStarrXXX. For Interviews and Information you can contact Wendy at www.hotwendypr.com.

Nominee's:
Amy Daly
Brittany St. Jordan
Sarina Valentina
Vanity
Mia Isabella
Bruna Butterfly
Tiffany Starr
Hazel Tucker
Eva Lin
Bailey Jay

Token Williams-Black
07-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Congrats to all!

BellaBellucci
07-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Congrats, ladies.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
07-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Congratulations to 3 very nice ladies.

youngblood61
07-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Congrats ladies!:claps

TempestTS
07-03-2012, 06:28 AM
Congrats to all :)

GroobySteven
07-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Is it of the last 12 months or 2012 of which is only half way through?
Have Hazel, Mia, Vaniity or Bailey appeared in a DVD in that time?

Confused.

WendyWilliams
07-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Seanchai I was VERY VERY CONFUSED Also LOL...........Last year I asked them to please include ts categories and then they did however never heard from them again. Not sure who they are, where they got their info, there is no pre-nomination period..........I just saw the release on facebook and went from there.

Nice to see the category added on the 20th year.

WendyWilliams
07-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Happy for my girls :)

GroobySteven
07-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Seanchai I was VERY VERY CONFUSED Also LOL...........Last year I asked them to please include ts categories and then they did however never heard from them again. Not sure who they are, where they got their info, there is no pre-nomination period..........I just saw the release on facebook and went from there.

Nice to see the category added on the 20th year.

Thanks Wendy! It's great to see your girls in there and they are some very deserving nominees, I just where they got the others from? I'd almost expect Gia Darling and Vicki Richter to be on that list!

WendyWilliams
07-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Voting has begun, please vote

I like how they give the fans a choice of "other" so if your favorite is NOT nominated you can write her in....Of course I ask for your vote.

Remember they MUST have been in a DVD release this year...
http://www.nightmoves-online.com/voting/

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 03:48 AM
My vote's for Amy. Good luck, hon. :)

~BB~

onmyknees
07-16-2012, 04:05 AM
I'm having a hard time with this one ....I dig both Amy and Britt. It might take some additional field testing !

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 04:12 AM
I'm having a hard time with this one ....I dig both Amy and Britt. It might take some additional field testing !

You whore. :lol:

~BB~

onmyknees
07-16-2012, 04:23 AM
You whore. :lol:

~BB~

LOL...I kept reading the nominations over and over until I saw a place for a write it....I'm inking in "Bella Bellucci" as we speak ! :cheers:

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 04:27 AM
LOL...I kept reading the nominations over and over until I saw a place for a write it....I'm inking in "Bella Bellucci" as we speak ! :cheers:

... a wasted vote if I ever saw one. I only did two DVD's this year. :lol:

~BB~

onmyknees
07-16-2012, 04:30 AM
... a wasted vote if I ever saw one. I only had two DVD's this year. :lol:

~BB~

LOL...it was more of a lifetime achievment award ! :salad

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 05:04 AM
LOL...it was more of a lifetime achievment award ! :salad

So... are you saying I'm old? :lol:

~BB~

rockabilly
07-16-2012, 05:45 AM
... a wasted vote if I ever saw one. I only did two DVD's this year. :lol:

~BB~

That's one more DVD than me lol.

Token Williams-Black
07-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Not telling anyone who I voted for, but here's a hint. She lives in a city with a team that has won a championship within the last ten years. That'll narrow it down! :D

Helvis2012
07-17-2012, 04:16 AM
Great job...Congtrats!

Tiffany Starr
07-19-2012, 11:12 AM
on cam4.com dressed as zelda now!

WendyWilliams
08-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Voting is still going on.

Helvis2012
08-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Great job ladies...Amy, you rock!

Tiffany Starr
08-10-2012, 01:59 AM
I am honored and I hope people vote for me :-)