PDA

View Full Version : Sunshyne Monroe Keeps Getting Better

marc16
06-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Her last two updates are outstanding. She keeps getting better & better with each update. She is coming my way next week I can't wait to meet her in person.I hope to see her at least twice. The photo from behind she just looks so good & her feet are perfect!

Jericho
06-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Yup, no matter how life knocks you back, strive to achieve, and one day, you'll be on the internet with a carrot up your arse!

(That's no reflection on Sunshyne, who's an absolute doll, it's just something that struck me as funny) :shrug

SunshyneMonroe
07-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Aww well thanks Marc :)

Fancy fancy
07-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Sunshyne - you should come to London, I think you'd be very well received x

SunshyneMonroe
07-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Sunshyne - you should come to London, I think you'd be very well received x

I will be there as well as france and spain this fall to shoot so Im sure Ill see a few friends here and there as well :)

sydburn9
07-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I will be there as well as france and spain this fall to shoot so Im sure Ill see a few friends here and there as well :)

Hi sexy Sunshyne, i'm from france and i just wanna know the month you will be there ? Cause i really wanna meet you in person. You are very beautiful and sexy !

GroobySteven
07-01-2012, 08:15 PM
This is like the hottest thing I've ever seen ... what's going on? Photoshop or is Sunshyne just hiding something?
This is like balls and a vagina in one?
Makes me horny.

SunshyneMonroe
07-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Im not even going to bother...they are balls hun it the pics before that I was pulling on them hard..

GroobySteven
07-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Im not even going to bother...they are balls hun it the pics before that I was pulling on them hard..

It was a bit of fun Sunshyne ... clearly I know you don't actually have a vagina in your ball sack.
It does look cool though!

SunshyneMonroe
07-01-2012, 08:54 PM
It was a bit of fun Sunshyne ... clearly I know you don't actually have a vagina in your ball sack.
It does look cool though!

No I think ur being an ass like always...have a great day steven..

GroobySteven
07-01-2012, 08:55 PM
No I think ur being an ass like always...have a great day steven..
Maybe you need to get back in bed and out of the other side, so you don't have to be obnoxious and rude to everyone, all day. How was I being an ass?

SunshyneMonroe
07-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Maybe you need to get back in bed and out of the other side, so you don't have to be obnoxious and rude to everyone, all day. How was I being an ass?

What would make you think I would like too "play" or "joke" or "kid" with you..Do we like each other? Do we talk to each other? Do we have any business together...no....I'm gonna drop it dear and like I said before have a great day..

GroobySteven
07-01-2012, 10:16 PM
What would make you think I would like too "play" or "joke" or "kid" with you..Do we like each other? Do we talk to each other? Do we have any business together...no....I'm gonna drop it dear and like I said before have a great day..

It's posted on a forum. It's a photo that you clearly are happy with (and why not it's a decent photo), I was commenting on it obviously in a joking way. Sorry you're having such problems with that or lacking a sense of humour (or maybe just needing to start drama) - either way, chill out.

I don't have business with you - but I do with your site and raising the profile of that post, helps get us both sales.