View Full Version : T-Girl Topless Instustrial Club Sun Valley Tonight?

octrannyluvr
06-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Tonight I am thinking of heading out to TGirl topless at the Vintage Industrial Strip Club in Sun Valley.

The question is this....

Are there tgirls on Thursday nights?
(I am seeing flyers for that)

Is it just topless? or full nude?

Is the VIP room full nude?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

TSMichelleAustin
06-29-2012, 05:30 AM
There is no full nude there.... there never will be, that club is very strict on that! Because they sell liquor. Good luck, no big names perform there anymore! 100 for VIP 5 songs but I think they upped the price.

I tell guys u want a girl nude u will get more by hiring her through Eros then you would at that club!

Token Williams-Black
06-29-2012, 06:36 AM
I tell guys u want a girl nude u will get more by hiring her through Eros then you would at that club!
That IS the best way to go...

jamiethewild
06-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Thats true guys want good quality ? EROS is the way to go, 500 for half hour is fair enough 800 for full ... go eros lol

octrannyluvr
06-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the info all! I opted to pass on T-Girl Topless mostly because I was not feeling very well (getting over a cold) Perhaps I will go another time, tell me, do they at least do lap dances? Maybe I will venture out to Sun Valley another day in a few weeks.

Token Williams-Black
06-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the info all! I opted to pass on T-Girl Topless mostly because I was not feeling very well (getting over a cold) Perhaps I will go another time, tell me, do they at least do lap dances? Maybe I will venture out to Sun Valley another day in a few weeks.
Yes, they do do lap dances. I remember getting one from Celeste when she performed there :o

bubbski
06-30-2012, 09:27 AM
I got my first lapdance at the Vintage from the unparalleled Sasha Strokes...for me it was more research than sexual...I spent the two or three songs trying to figure how she hid that monster in her bikini bottom.

Unsuccessfully, as I'm STILL trying to figure that mystery out...