PDA

View Full Version : Is Hamburger Marys (Long Beach) Tuesday Night worth it?

octrannyluvr
06-27-2012, 03:19 AM
So I am kinda free this week and have been checking out local Tgirl hot spots. On Friday night I went to The Palms Bar in West Hollywood. Did NOT disappoint, I got to meet Honey Foxxx (Amaya Jade) and stopped by MJ's Bar in Silverlake on Monday night... well didn't even get out of the car cause it looked like no one was there It was around 11pm though. So that brings me to Hamburger Mary's tonight in Long Beach.

Should I stay or Should I go?

And if anyone has the 411 about Tgirl Topless in Sun Valley on Thursday I want to know, they say topless strip for Tgirls with a full nude VIP... that could be HOT!

Token Williams-Black
06-27-2012, 04:12 AM
Yes, it's worth it. When I was down in LA in January I went there a couple of Tuesday nights...had a great time.

Baileyluv
06-27-2012, 04:34 AM
its worth it and karoke is great fun too. Also check out the HM in WEHO, and masscare mondays at the ABBEY.

oak
06-27-2012, 05:06 AM
I was at MJ's last night. Rode up from San Diego. Not a huge crowd but there were definately some beautiful women. The trip is worth it just to see Aubrey and Leslie is smoking hot. I've been up to HM's its a good time. After about midnight a ton of cuties poured in.

octrannyluvr
06-27-2012, 10:25 AM
OK, so here is the update on Hamburger Mary's...

I went, walked in, went straight to the bathroom cause its a 40 mile drive one way. I walk out and this filipina tgirl stops me, takes my hand and puts it on her bare ass and says do you like girls like me. I am like, yeah I totally do, but sorry I am not here for that. She tries to make small talk for a minute, I am like, c-ya I am going to get a drink. So I head over to the bar and like 10 seconds later she is there trying to dance in front of me and rubbing my cock on the outside of my pants. I am like hey, sorry just here to chill and observe. She is like ok I am gonna go sit down. She comes back in like 2 mins and I am finally like, look, I am involved with someone. I felt like she was cock blocking the whole time I was there. So I observed some nice scenery for a while and then left. There was this one girl looked like it was her first time. She was wearing this cute "single" necklace that was kinda blinged out. I was gonna talk to her but she had two GG's with her, looked like they were kind of supporting her along.

One final note, I am 5'9" and in shoes only 5'10". Holy crap! There was not a single Tgirl under 6' in that room in fact most I would say were over 6'2" I felt like I should have been carrying around a step ladder.

BLKGSXR
06-27-2012, 11:49 AM
She was trying to work you bro....

Token Williams-Black
06-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Is this the girl with the two GGs?

Flickr: Please wait... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9514484@N05/7453532910/sizes/l/in/photostream/)
Gonna have to click on the link...

Richctdude
06-27-2012, 12:12 PM
I hear the place is fun!!

kilakali
06-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Small crowd tonight but Chanel and Cinnamon a.k.a Diamond Yum were there and both were looking good..Hung out with both most of the night.

kilakali
06-27-2012, 01:41 PM

I went, walked in, went straight to the bathroom cause its a 40 mile drive one way. I walk out and this filipina tgirl stops me, takes my hand and puts it on her bare ass and says do you like girls like me. I am like, yeah I totally do, but sorry I am not here for that. She tries to make small talk for a minute, I am like, c-ya I am going to get a drink. So I head over to the bar and like 10 seconds later she is there trying to dance in front of me and rubbing my cock on the outside of my pants. I am like hey, sorry just here to chill and observe. She is like ok I am gonna go sit down. She comes back in like 2 mins and I am finally like, look, I am involved with someone. I felt like she was cock blocking the whole time I was there. So I observed some nice scenery for a while and then left. There was this one girl looked like it was her first time. She was wearing this cute "single" necklace that was kinda blinged out. I was gonna talk to her but she had two GG's with her, looked like they were kind of supporting her along.

One final note, I am 5'9" and in shoes only 5'10". Holy crap! There was not a single Tgirl under 6' in that room in fact most I would say were over 6'2" I felt like I should have been carrying around a step ladder.
Yeah there were alot of tall chicks tonight although most of the asian girls were short. There was one very light skinned Latina girl with a black & white skirt on. She didnt even tuck, so you could see a huge bulge up front..:eek:

Baileyluv
06-27-2012, 03:45 PM

HAHA yes sum gurls have enthuasiam, if you didnt bring your own ;) should have warned, but its half the fun. I love the out goingness, but can kill the game. You should have been down for PRIDE lol crazyness, still got Aug nights too. Im 6 foot and yes the gurls can have a lil height in there, even make me feel short. Friends and I are planning a night out to HM in WEHO next week possible, they work down there every weekend, If anyone wants to be on the list. club 11 is great too hosted by Engineu on Sat.

And yes. I try to always get people off the boards out together, im a social whore and love peeps.

oak
06-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Who is this lady? I've seen her there a couple of times and she's got the cutest smile and the tightest little body. Good dancer. First time I saw her she had on this polka dot dress and was looking like a pinup model.

Flickr: Please wait... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9514484@N05/7453537908/in/photostream)

Token Williams-Black
06-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Who is this lady? I've seen her there a couple of times and she's got the cutest smile and the tightest little body. Good dancer. First time I saw her she had on this polka dot dress and was looking like a pinup model.

Flickr: Please wait... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9514484@N05/7453537908/in/photostream)

I saw her there as well; she was with some curvy blonde chick.

Damn...maybe I should move down there...

octrannyluvr
06-28-2012, 03:36 AM
Hell and YES that was her, she was a little cutie, she was outta there pretty quick but thanks for the link!

octrannyluvr
06-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Beware, this tgirl will get all up in your grill if you give her the chance. She was the one all over my johnson even when I was trying to ignore her.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7255/7453524508_8b63df582b_c.jpg

oak
06-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Beware, this tgirl will get all up in your grill if you give her the chance. She was the one all over my johnson even when I was trying to ignore her.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7255/7453524508_8b63df582b_c.jpg

Yeah she was pretty persistent the first time I was there so I made the hand gestures like I was sizing her up and then while stroking my chin I said "yes, yes, you'll fit nicely in my trunk. What's your name?". Worked for me, You can borrow it if you need it.

Token Williams-Black
06-29-2012, 01:50 AM
Ha ha I saw her there too

SmithXXX
06-29-2012, 02:34 AM
I was going to go, but got side tracked. HM's 90% of the time is always a lot of fun. Sometimes (the 10%) it may be just a little slow at first on the Tuesday AFTER the Saturday party, but other than that it's always a great crowd lots of attractive girls.

octrannyluvr
06-29-2012, 03:28 AM
I may start a new thread for this but, Tonight I am thinking of heading out to TGirl topless at the Vintage Industrial Strip Club in Sun Valley.

The question is this....

Are there tgirls on Thursday nights?
(I am seeing flyers for that)

Is it just topless? or full nude?

Is the VIP room full nude?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

oak
06-29-2012, 11:06 AM
I may start a new thread for this but, Tonight I am thinking of heading out to TGirl topless at the Vintage Industrial Strip Club in Sun Valley.

The question is this....

Are there tgirls on Thursday nights?
(I am seeing flyers for that)

Is it just topless? or full nude?

Is the VIP room full nude?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

While I have no credible information, I'm way to far away for this place, I think this is an idea which never came to fruition. The first couple of weeks seemed to be heavily promoted with some smokin ladies but it died off quickly. I'd say save the time. But then again it's 2am and the bars are closed so you tell us what your experience was. Seems as if L.A. is to big, wide of a place to have a dedicated scene every night. I can personally vouch for mondays at MJ's, Tuesdays at HM and Saturdays at Oxwood. Anything past that I dont' know. Willie and Yogi are a couple of the go to guys for the intel into where to be on what night.

octrannyluvr
06-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the info about T-Girl topless in Sun Valley, I decided to pass this week on it for a Thursday night. I have a bit of a cold and was feeling under the weather. Maybe another week. Tell me about MJ's though, I went by at about 11:15pm man, it looked like a ghost town from outside so I didn't even get out of my car.

oak
06-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Yeah MJ's is cool. Depending where ya are it's not to bad a drive either. It's never a super huge crowd which is cool because you're not standing shoulder to shoulder but it's got a chill vibe and you can certainly have some good conversations. The women who dance there are absolutely jaw dropping. They put on a good show too. Leslie Monroy. google her name. She hosts the party and is as sweet as they come. Aubrey Brianna (think I spelled it right) also dances there and she's also really cool. And she's got legs that'll blow your mind. Last monday wasn't as crowded as I've seen it but there were a bunch of smoking hot women there. Drinks are reasonable and the bartender is cool.

goliath_91710
07-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm gonna be in San Diego on vacation from Vegas from August sixth through the ninth. I was thinking about driving the two hour trek up here, but after looking through the TGirl Tuesdays album (http://tgirlnights.com/gallery.php?level=album&id=308) for June nineteenth on tgirlnights.com (http://tgirlnights.com/), I'm definitely going! Nothing beats the t-girl crowd from LA in my experience (mind you, I've never seen the ones from San Francisco, Chicago or New York, just saying).

I just hope some of my fellow aficionados attend. Namely, Willie, Yogi, Buddy, Bob, and come to think of it, where has Jixxer been lately?

One more thing, too. Every time I've been to a t-girl night in LA, there's always been a place that most of the crowd goes to afterward to stretch the night out, mingle & snack. 7969 had the Yukon, Blue Moon Nights & Cobra each had their respective diners. So I'm wondering, where does everyone go to after Mary's? Any help would be appreciated!

I'll probably bump this thread closer to the date in August.

Token Williams-Black
07-03-2012, 01:32 AM
A friend told me Pamela Fontini is having her birthday party at MJs tonight. Unfortunately I can't make it because I'm about five counties away...

BLKGSXR
07-03-2012, 01:50 AM
I'm gonna be in San Diego on vacation from Vegas from August sixth through the ninth. I was thinking about driving the two hour trek up here, but after looking through the TGirl Tuesdays album (http://tgirlnights.com/gallery.php?level=album&id=308) for June nineteenth on tgirlnights.com (http://tgirlnights.com/), I'm definitely going! Nothing beats the t-girl crowd from LA in my experience (mind you, I've never seen the ones from San Francisco, Chicago or New York, just saying).

I just hope some of my fellow aficionados attend. Namely, Willie, Yogi, Buddy, Bob, and come to think of it, where has Jixxer been lately?

One more thing, too. Every time I've been to a t-girl night in LA, there's always been a place that most of the crowd goes to afterward to stretch the night out, mingle & snack. 7969 had the Yukon, Blue Moon Nights & Cobra each had their respective diners. So I'm wondering, where does everyone go to after Mary's? Any help would be appreciated!

I'll probably bump this thread closer to the date in August.
Right here bruhbruh... I havent been out in a min due to working 6 day weeks todays literally my only day off so I dont know how the crowds going right now!

SBMTeddyBearLBC
07-19-2012, 03:15 AM
I live in Long Beach and have been tempted to go their parties for several months now and I haven't yet gone. I guess I am kind of nervous about going by myself.

Also, I am wondering if Tgirls like heavy set guys? I usually see them with thin men and I wasn't sure if I had a chance.

So can someone tell me what to expect when I go?

SBMLBC

Willie Escalade
07-19-2012, 05:15 AM
Video from the last Saturday party. Yes there are a lot of TVs and CDs, but there are also a few choice TSs there as well.

Jamie's TGirl Saturday July 7, 2012 Hot, Sexy TGirls! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FE5tNSqs3I&hd=1)

And yes...some of the girls ARE cool with the heavier fellas.

fred41
07-19-2012, 05:35 AM
Video from the last Saturday party. Yes there are a lot of TVs and CDs, but there are also a few choice TSs there as well.

Jamie's TGirl Saturday July 7, 2012 Hot, Sexy TGirls! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FE5tNSqs3I&hd=1)

That's a very nicely done ad-video.

Seen you in it too...stay cool!

Token Williams-Black
07-19-2012, 01:17 PM

I might have to head down there next month...that looks like FUN!

PEPE3Z
07-19-2012, 03:25 PM
A question for the experts...what's the best option for Thursdays?

PEPE3Z
08-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Bump

Faith_CD
08-12-2012, 09:47 AM
have always wanted to go but all the girls look so great i would hate to be the only broke down looking CD there lol

Willie Escalade
08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
I regret the night I couldn't go when Vaniity and Angelina Torres was there...

PEPE3Z
08-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Willy, where do you recommend to go on thursdays?

Willie Escalade
08-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Not much goes on on the day of the Thurs...

Baileyluv
08-13-2012, 12:28 AM
I regret the night I couldn't go when Vaniity and Angelina Torres was there...

you and me both, i been busy as hell, but i see sum in the near future maybe sept for me finally getting over to the HM in WEHO, im always ryte down the street but cant break away to get there :(

Baileyluv
08-13-2012, 12:33 AM
have always wanted to go but all the girls look so great i would hate to be the only broke down looking CD there lol

ugh how dare you, never down yourself for putting yourself out there and being real with yourself, not everyones a super model, and super models dont like everybody anyways so....

LAGent4ts
08-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Thursday I believe you have two choices, the Vintage Strip club in the sun valley area or the Oxwood for Karaoke.

Faith_CD
08-13-2012, 07:20 AM
ugh how dare you, never down yourself for putting yourself out there and being real with yourself, not everyones a super model, and super models dont like everybody anyways so....

thanks! guess i will head out there soon and have some fun and just do me:)

Baileyluv
08-13-2012, 09:37 PM
thanks! guess i will head out there soon and have some fun and just do me:)

thats the best approach, to these places. shit i took the wyfe and a tgurlfriend to the LBHM and we had a blast with the people that where out going, hell we even crack a few people that were pretty much just sitting back watching scared to approach anyone. Its a social outing babe, go be social and have fun, if your self conscience about yourself people will see that instead, of the proud beautiful person you are. I hit you up on YM, if ya wanna hit me back.:)

TabStorm
08-14-2012, 01:27 AM
I hope to get there one of these nights...

LuckyPierre
08-20-2012, 06:39 AM
I went to one of their Tuesday parties a couple years ago and it was a really good time. The woman who promotes/arranges the parties is really sweet. The crowd ranges from non-pass CDs to oh-my-god-are-you-serious? gorgeous eye-candy T-girls.

At the time I went, I was still a virgin when it comes to T-girls. I finally worked up the nerve to chat up one of the girls and get her a drink and - I had no game... beyond that, she was looking to get paid and I wasn't looking to pay. So it didn't work out that night, but it was still a great time.

brasilian310
08-22-2012, 10:40 AM
I wanted to go tonight. I am pretty nervous to be honest and very new to the scene. Is it easy to find a cute girl to have a good time with?

BLKGSXR
08-22-2012, 10:56 AM
I wanted to go tonight. I am pretty nervous to be honest and very new to the scene. Is it easy to find a cute girl to have a good time with?
Lol if you dont mind paying then just hop on EROS bro!

Willie Escalade
08-22-2012, 12:16 PM
Jamie Jameson (the hostess) would have made you feel at ease. Other than that, just be cool!

BellaBellucci
08-22-2012, 05:49 PM

Translation: 'they're not people. They're just holes to fuck.'

Chaser check. Aisle 69.

~BB~