PDA

View Full Version : Paris Pirelli Stars in Ebony T-Girls

WendyWilliams
06-14-2012, 05:07 AM
2012 Urban X TS Performer of the Year Nominee Paris Pirelli stars and on cover of Ebony T-Girls released by SMC Productions and distributed by Pulse. Paris joins a lovely cast of Ebony T-Girls in solo action. Joining Paris in the cast are Candi, Natalia, Myla, Sheeba Starr, Elexa and Ebony. Ebony T-Girls hit stores on the 12th and already Pulse is seeing great sales and customer feedback. If this DVD isn't enough then check out her Official web site, TsParisPirelli.net. Members can expect videos with one on one attention as well as high quality productions. Paris is one of the nominee's for Urban X Awards "Transsexual Performer of the Year" and would like fans to go to www.urbanxawards.com and vote.

Fans can check Paris out at TsParisPirelli.net or twitter.com/parispirellixxx.

Dino Velvet
06-14-2012, 05:20 AM
My buddy James "Don't Call Me John" Edwards must be doing cartwheels somewhere now. He likes. He likes a whole lotta.

tsdvdman
06-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Very nice lineup...some topnotch gals especially with Sheeba in it too..should be a good one Yes!!..:dancing:

Ryz
06-14-2012, 07:48 AM
Very nice lineup...some topnotch gals especially with Sheeba in it too..should be a good one Yes!!..:dancing:

Exactly what I was thinking

Silcc69
06-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Wow i'm shocked most of these look great!

Richctdude
06-14-2012, 01:06 PM
wow very nice