PDA

View Full Version : Anal Disease that Causes Addiction to Homosexuality

sharkmizzle
06-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Here is an interesting video clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFHPKAPDOck&t=2m4s) that I thought was very educational.
I myself am wondering if I am one of the afflicted as I like to bottom but have always had partners using protection so the semen never entered me (anally at least).
But perhaps I was afflicted from birth as this preeminent scholar details.

I'd be interested in hearing others thoughts on this enlightening clip.

MdR Dave
06-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Funny, I heard that the hasibis bio-engineered AIDS to rid the world of Shiites.

Where's this guy getting his info?

Chase_Mcthirsty
06-12-2012, 06:57 AM
So if Allah doesn't protect your child. The devil will stick his finger up a baby's ass or vagina thus making them homo's and whores... interesting.

Did I mention that I hate religion?

Funny thing is for an act to be such a heinous abomination, they sure do have a lot detailed information about it.

...Wouldn't surprise me if he was a homo.

Chase_Mcthirsty
06-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Funny, I heard that the hasibis bio-engineered AIDS to rid the world of Shiites.

Where's this guy getting his info?

Ironically....it was out of his ass.

GrimFusion
06-12-2012, 06:58 AM
It's appalling how stupid people can be in the name of blind faith.

giovanni_hotel
06-12-2012, 07:08 AM
Someone needs to do a documentary about the DL lifestyle in the ME.

bimale69
06-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Another reason i dont care for organized religion at all..bad enough we have a-holes like fred phelps and rick santorum spwing hate here in my country, along with a lot of the redneck dimwits i deal with out here on the road, who spew s### like "dem dang queers and he-she peopleoughta be locked up", or other hateful crap i constantly hear.

Hardbodyshemale
06-12-2012, 01:49 PM
religion blows!!!!!!!!

robertlouis
06-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Just waiting for the first endorsement of this madness by a spokesman for the Christian right.

Do these people realise that they have much more in common than what separates them, a consistent doctrine of hatred and ignorance?

jimbo1974
06-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Kuwait shiite cleric

Isnt that a typo ?

Fucking idiot

Prospero
06-12-2012, 03:24 PM
The logic of this one is utterly delightful. Anyone not born into the Shi'ite version of islam is either a passive homosexual or a whore. Now that would mean that the only straight guys in the world are Shi'ites which means that the only customers for these billions of whores would be Shi'ites as well (since everyone else is a passive homosexual) and what is more all these passive gay folk must be mightily frustrated as clearly there are no active homosexuals. And how does he explain all the begatting going on around the world?

In truth is is a lunatic fringe example of the deep seated hatred that Shi'ites and Sunnis have for each other. They've been at it for centuries. It is, in the end, a wholly irresolvable dispute over the correct line of succession to the prophet Mohammed. It is probably blasphemous but one can only wonder if he, too, was a passive homosexual.

LibertyHarkness
06-12-2012, 03:26 PM
why dont we just kill them all and be done with it .. exterminatus of this faction would be much more effective for the human race in the long run .. All For The Greater Good :)

nina_lisa
06-12-2012, 03:46 PM
This cleric is well dressed, well groomed and fashionable, wonder he is a closet case?

I myself am wondering if I am one of the afflicted as I like to bottom but have always had partners using protection so the semen never entered me (anally at least).

Did you use a condom on the 1st of April? condom companies made a prank and decided to paint their condoms with horse semen, which can explain your addiction.

Nicole Dupre
06-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Someone needs to do a documentary about the DL lifestyle in the ME.
co-sign

Nicole Dupre
06-12-2012, 05:35 PM
why dont we just kill them all and be done with it .. exterminatus of this faction would be much more effective for the human race in the long run .. All For The Greater Good :) :shock:
"Kill them all?" lol Just curious. What group of people is highest on the list of people you'd exterminate? Or are they at the top. lol

LibertyHarkness
06-12-2012, 06:08 PM
well we can start with them and work down the list ... its a long list indeed haha. For the Emperor ! :)

crazychef
06-12-2012, 10:17 PM
is this post about the catholic church by any chance????.:praying: poor choirboy lmao.

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 10:29 PM
religion blows!!!!!!!!

Amen to that! I'm so goddamn tired of organized religion who brainwash everyone in their own ways through their own beliefs and make worshippers do the most stupid things! All my life I've seen religion controlling people (whether its Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc) making them blindly do what the they want and not to mention all the biggest heads/leaders of all religions are corrupted as fuck! they are the ones who fuck whores, they are the ones who molest little boys and girls and they are the ones who steal millions and millions of dollars that are given as a donation by the worshippers. you think the pope travels coach with the rest of us and rides the subway? NO!!! that mofo has his own private jet and a fleet of beamers and benzes just like the rest of all leaders and heads of different religions. FUCK EM, FUCK EM ALL!!

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 10:29 PM
"Religion Divides People, Belief Unites Them"

thx1138
06-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Meanwhile, here in the good old USA: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/north-carolina-pastor-gay-rant-starvation_n_1533463.html

thx1138
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Not to be outdone Africa gets into the act with: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/world/jan-june12/uganda_04-05.html

MdR Dave
06-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Meanwhile, here in the good old USA: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/north-carolina-pastor-gay-rant-starvation_n_1533463.html

What guy in his right mind doesn't LOVE the lesbians?

Shame on Rev. Worley.

Also, the hate in general is bad.

Helvis2012
06-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Wacky...

robertlouis
06-13-2012, 03:03 AM
The logic of this one is utterly delightful. Anyone not born into the Shi'ite version of islam is either a passive homosexual or a whore. Now that would mean that the only straight guys in the world are Shi'ites which means that the only customers for these billions of whores would be Shi'ites as well (since everyone else is a passive homosexual) and what is more all these passive gay folk must be mightily frustrated as clearly there are no active homosexuals. And how does he explain all the begatting going on around the world?

In truth is is a lunatic fringe example of the deep seated hatred that Shi'ites and Sunnis have for each other. They've been at it for centuries. It is, in the end, a wholly irresolvable dispute over the correct line of succession to the prophet Mohammed. It is probably blasphemous but one can only wonder if he, too, was a passive homosexual.

You are Salman Rushdie and I claim my £5!

robertlouis
06-13-2012, 03:06 AM

That is incitement to violence. Put the prick in jail.

mellownella
06-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Biggest load of shit i have ever read!

Castor_Troy05
06-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Also not quite what he's saying. According to someone I know that can speak Arabic, its completely unrelated

abey
06-19-2012, 05:11 PM
You call him shit I call him shiite
shit shiite lets call the whole thing off

MdR Dave
06-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Also not quite what he's saying. According to someone I know that can speak Arabic, its completely unrelated

That seems likely, especially seeing as the "captions" are an overlay and not part of the original broadcasts.

Lesson learned? Easier to hate and judge when everyone speaks the same language. Wait-- when you don't understand the language.

Who am I kidding? No lesson learned. it's the interwebz- it clearly ain't for learnin'!