PDA

View Full Version : 4 questions

Bryan86
06-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Ok because its my first time and I'm lost ..

1. Should I choose a girl with a big or small dick ? because I read some posts saying small dicks hurts more because it goes in and out

2. Should I practice with a Dildo for a couple of days first?

3. Is there any place where I can get to know a Shemale? Becaus the Idea of paying money for a girl to fuck me feels a little weird for me.

4. Which is better New York or Vegas? takin into consideration I'm not in the USA

I really appreciate any extra information guys .. Thanks

oak
06-04-2012, 01:37 AM
damn. you're laying it all on the line. I like that.
1) small dick. it'll be more gentle.
2) you should absolutely practice with a dildo. small to big often. That will help you ease into it because you'll be nervous for sure.
3) if you're still hung up on paying you're gonna have a rough time if you're just visiting. If you wanna pick up a woman be prepare because they have extra defenses.

Quiet Reflections
06-04-2012, 01:44 AM
seeing as you are the person that has to go through the experience you should just sit down and think about what you want to do and not follow anyone else's battle plan but.............. New york or vegas won't matter since you will just be a trick to them anyway, just pick a pretty girl and do what feels right to you. You sound like a bottom guy so Shower and clean you ass and don't wear to much cologne. I to have never paid for sex but since it is a service industry, be polite, have cash and leave a tip. If you have any weird things you are into be upfront about it, a hotel room is no place to find out if a girl can kick your ass or not. Some girls like to party but don't assume they all do. there are many that will see you high and even smoke(or whatever) with you but try to avoid them as your level of safety will most likely drop dramatically. If she can't get it up remember... it might be you. Oh and bring lube and condoms normally the real pros are prepared but in the event that they aren't..............you get the rest.