PDA

View Full Version : How Long Until Marty Mcfly Banned Again

broncofan
06-01-2012, 04:36 AM
He's back and on a crusade to defend the ever-passable, extremely feminine, lightning rod of transgender envy named Kayla Coxx. But for how long?:tongue:

robertlouis
06-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Are you taking bets?

broncofan
06-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Are you taking bets?
In Hungangels dollars. Or should we do Hungangels Pounds or Euros?

If anybody's interested we can set the over/under at two weeks. I would have set it shorter because he came back and called somebody a "gay male" for not giving Kayla Coxx the proper amount of respect for being the most impressive fully transitioned femme delight on the planet.

Of course, a lot depends on Marty. If he chooses to speak his mind, then I say under a week. Afterall, he does say on his profile page that those who speak their mind are respected if not liked. Funny, cause I don't think I respect him:tongue:.

Alright, under a week. Please tell us how you feel Marty;)

robertlouis
06-02-2012, 05:56 AM
In Hungangels dollars. Or should we do Hungangels Pounds or Euros?

If anybody's interested we can set the over/under at two weeks. I would have set it shorter because he came back and called somebody a "gay male" for not giving Kayla Coxx the proper amount of respect for being the most impressive fully transitioned femme delight on the planet.

Of course, a lot depends on Marty. If he chooses to speak his mind, then I say under a week. Afterall, he does say on his profile page that those who speak their mind are respected if not liked. Funny, cause I don't think I respect him:tongue:.

Alright, under a week. Please tell us how you feel Marty;)

Kayla Coxx? :confused::confused::confused:

Oh, THAT Kayla Coxx. You mean Lex Parker. Now she's REALLY sexy. :tongue:

rydermorrison
06-02-2012, 06:23 AM
gaaah i cant stand that guy..

robertlouis
06-02-2012, 06:33 AM
gaaah i cant stand that guy..

:confused: Marty or Lex?

rydermorrison
06-02-2012, 06:38 AM
:confused: Marty or Lex?

Marty..

robertlouis
06-02-2012, 06:41 AM
Marty..

Right. I reckon we can determine his longevity only if he doesn't post. If he does, it could be hours, days.... lol

rydermorrison
06-02-2012, 06:45 AM
yea... i guess its a catch 22 (am i saying that correctly?) ..if he posts then we're all subject to his idiocy lol.. and if he doesnt post then he wont be banned.. :p

maddygirl
06-02-2012, 06:52 AM
Can he just get banned for not posting if he doesn't post? Hahaha

broncofan
06-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Can he just get banned for not posting if he doesn't post? Hahaha
Yes because it's clearly an attempt to subject us to more of him by not getting banned. Very malicious and very tricky.

onmyknees
06-02-2012, 03:30 PM
He's back and on a crusade to defend the ever-passable, extremely feminine, lightning rod of transgender envy named Kayla Coxx. But for how long?:tongue:

Not sure....is that a ban-able offense...subject matter notwithstanding? I know in some countries they drive on the wrong side of the road...is that an arrest able offense? lol