PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Backpage?

Bobzz
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
In checking out the Backpages in DC, Philly and NYC, I noticed that the overwhelming majority of the T-gal advertisers are black (and most ain't too good looking). Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe they should just rename it Blackpage...just a thought. Where do the non-black t-gals advertise? Hmmmmm.

SunshyneMonroe
05-30-2012, 08:38 PM
eros

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Sunshyne is right, Eros is always the first place I look now. Although in places like LA, Backpage is still pretty good.

Token Williams-Black
05-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Huh, try Fresno...sucks BIG time.

TrannyMafia
05-31-2012, 12:25 AM
In checking out the Backpages in DC, Philly and NYC, I noticed that the overwhelming majority of the T-gal advertisers are black (and most ain't too good looking). Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe they should just rename it Blackpage...just a thought. Where do the non-black t-gals advertise? Hmmmmm.

wow!:whistle::whistle:

HbgDon
05-31-2012, 01:37 AM
It's like that for Harrisburg's backpage and I have a feeling they aren't legit.

werwt22
05-31-2012, 01:51 AM
Ummm very awkward post. Im not gonna call it racist, but definately has my eyebrow raised.

Mr. Sinister
05-31-2012, 05:06 AM

You do realize that DC, Philly, and NYC have very large African-American populations. Thus, you would have more black t-girl providers advertising. I live in Chicago and most of the providers are black or Hispanic. In general, most providers throughout the country tend to be black or Hispanic.

Dino Velvet
05-31-2012, 05:11 AM
Although in places like LA, Backpage is still pretty good.

Backpage is like a supermarket brochure for Johns. Why pay Bristol Farms prices when Ralph's sells the same can of Starfish for 99 cents.

benfromchicago
05-31-2012, 06:20 AM
Its the same in Chicago too. And there are so many fake pictures too.

JenniferParisHusband
05-31-2012, 06:35 AM
Backpage is like a supermarket brochure for Johns. Why pay Bristol Farms prices when Ralph's sells the same can of Starfish for 99 cents.

I was always amazed at Backpage in LA at how you'd see an ad on Eros for a girl who charged $300 hr, and then on backpage it would be $200.

benfromchicago
05-31-2012, 07:11 AM
Eros is expensive but the girls are really hot

TrannyMafia
05-31-2012, 08:27 AM

sad but so fuckin' TRUE! :dead: