PDA

View Full Version : tg's and cumshots

lifeisfiction
05-30-2012, 05:20 PM
I have yet to fully understand, but I was under the assumption that even on hormones you really can't produce a lot of cum. Thats what I was told by several tgs before. However in Black Shemale Idols The Auditions #3 Nicole Starr produces a huge cumshot. I have seen others as well, but looking at Nicole I was under the impression she was on hormones. Even a tg that I know takes only a shot every couple of months said she can't produce that much semen at all. Could someone explain it to a dolt like me.

Mayrah
05-30-2012, 07:08 PM
If someone was full time on hormones then no, they would not be able to produce a average cumshot.

But some girls told me they cycle it to keep its functionality down there as best as possible. So 2 months on, 2 months off, rinse and repeat. Other girls who do this are better to explain it :)

lifeisfiction
05-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks, makes a lot of sense. I was thinking that being on hormones over a period of time would just decrease it in general. I guess I was wrong.

FreddieGomez
05-30-2012, 11:51 PM
i think some only take hormones to grow breast tissue and after they get implants stop so they can cum buckets for clients.

BeardedOne
05-31-2012, 02:28 AM
I've been with gurls that were on 'mones and they produced quite a bit of juice, but I don't think they were on them full time or mayhaps had scaled them back to a point.