PDA

View Full Version : How exactly does it feel to be inside a Tranny Ass?

Flaco
05-27-2012, 03:44 AM
How does it feel to be inside of a T-girl's Ass? I'm gunna be finding out for myself soon enough but I want to know what to expect. I'm guessing that it's def tighter than pussy lol. And how does a silicon ass feel (Some of those look great lol) compared to a natural ass?

Jericho
05-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Like warm apple pie! :shrug
:rolleyes:

robertlouis
05-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Like warm apple pie! :shrug
:rolleyes:

You're a bad man, Jericho. A very bad man.

Jericho
05-27-2012, 07:42 AM
Sigh...I know! :whistle:

robertlouis
05-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Sigh...I know! :whistle:

And that's why we all love you.....

Jericho
05-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Whoa, steady on, we don't want the neighbours talking!

robertlouis
05-27-2012, 08:12 AM
Whoa, steady on, we don't want the neighbours talking!

Well, if you will let the sheep out of the front door afterwards.....

LovinThaTSLadiez
05-27-2012, 08:26 AM
It feels pretty damn lovely! I remember the first time I slid my cock inside a tight, TS booty. I held her tight and rubbed my cock in her like a man possessed. She moaned in pleasure/pain!

phillyguy21
05-27-2012, 04:20 PM
How does it feel to be inside of a T-girl's Ass? I'm gunna be finding out for myself soon enough but I want to know what to expect. I'm guessing that it's def tighter than pussy lol. And how does a silicon ass feel (Some of those look great lol) compared to a natural ass?

To me, ass definitely feels like a tighter version of a pussy at first. However, once you are fucking it for a while, it becomes a much looser version.

Prospero
05-27-2012, 04:41 PM
It feels better than a Tgirl's mule... or a TV's donkey that's for sure. But what, exactly, is a silicon ass?

John Lennon - Tight A$ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-qb8yvnRQ)

lifeisfiction
05-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Depends on how tight their ass is.

ptyseminole
05-27-2012, 05:15 PM
It feels like paradise man!

BigBlackMan
05-27-2012, 05:28 PM
How does it feel to take a shit?

Jericho
05-27-2012, 06:31 PM

I'm thinking he was asking for the opinion of the tops on the forum, still, it's nice of you to contribute! :whistle:

EdelweissFan
05-27-2012, 06:59 PM
OK, bro, here's the difference between ass and pussy -- and the ass can be a tgirl ass, or if like me, you've been with Latina's, a GG ass.

Ass is slightly tighter, but it's tight like a ring at the point of entry. Imagine wrapping two fingers around the base of your cock.

Pussy is less tight but it's all encompassing. Imagine someone giving you a hand job with her entire hand.

OK, so just remember:

Ass: two fingers wrapped tight around the base of your cock.

Pussy: The entire hand but wrapped a little less tight.

broncofan
05-27-2012, 07:10 PM
OK, bro, here's the difference between ass and pussy -- and the ass can be a tgirl ass, or if like me, you've been with Latina's, a GG ass.

Ass is slightly tighter, but it's tight like a ring at the point of entry. Imagine wrapping two fingers around the base of your cock.

Pussy is less tight but it's all encompassing. Imagine someone giving you a hand job with her entire hand.

OK, so just remember:

Ass: two fingers wrapped tight around the base of your cock.

Pussy: The entire hand but wrapped a little less tight.
I think that about sums it up:).

broncofan
05-27-2012, 07:11 PM
That's a bit personal isn't it? You go first.