PDA

View Full Version : This girl can party;)

tommytuu
03-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Guess that explains why SHE SUCKS AS AN ACTRESS. FUCKING HORRIBLE. 5 more years and you'll never hear about her. I bet the house on it.

chefmike
03-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Guess that explains why SHE SUCKS AS AN ACTRESS. FUCKING HORRIBLE. 5 more years and you'll never hear about her. I bet the house on it.

:roll: Hey, thanks for the news flash, Captain Obvious...does this mean that Jessica Simpson's Oscar hopes are dashed as well? :roll:

thanks, tommy tutu...with insight like that it's quite obvious that you are both a mover, and a shaker in the biz... :roll:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6352&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0[/i]

chefmike
03-06-2006, 03:24 AM

:roll:

vanished
03-10-2006, 04:30 PM
lindsay lohan...gotta luv her...finally my ADD pays off as i actually look at everything in a picture but the subjects....lindsay baby, next weekend, same time, love doin lines with ya off a stripper's tits..

Can someone zoom in on that for us and show us the blow up so we can enjoy the view that's in that little red party circle!? :shock:

Dkg
03-10-2006, 07:42 PM
it's coke. are you guys blind?

Kramer
03-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Screw the circle. WTF is she doing with her fingers? She looks like white trash! Fuckin moronic little girl! :roll:

Trogdor
03-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Dude, is that an orginal gameboy there? :D

Perverted Monk
03-10-2006, 09:21 PM
I don't know, I cant really make it out, could be straw wrapper for all I know.

chefmike
03-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Screw the circle. WTF is she doing with her fingers? She looks like white trash! Fuckin moronic little girl! :roll:

Moronic little girl, maybe... but white trash? No, that would be you and your pals that hide under the white sheets...you've showed your true (bedsheet) colors yet again... :roll:

Quinn
03-11-2006, 01:39 AM
LOL at the Stetson Kennedy pic. One of the books I’m reading right now is called Freakonomics. The author talks about Kennedy’s work to expose and marginalize the KKK. It really does a great job of exposing just how white trash-oriented the Klan was (and, no doubt, still is). A white supremacist group that calls its bible the Kloran. Now that’s fucking hysterical.

-Quinn

Kramer
03-16-2006, 11:45 PM
True colors????????????????????? WTF chef???????????

Now you have to be a klansman to call a white chick "white trash???

Are you a mental patient, chef??

chefmike
03-16-2006, 11:56 PM

It's obvious what sent you into a rage, when one takes into account your prior record of other such thinly (and not so thinly) veiled remarks...

so fuck off, VonKramer...

Kramer
03-17-2006, 06:38 AM
You have no idea what your talking about! Stop analyzing everything I write. Youre no better than anyone else here.

And you fuckoff chef! You big PUSSY!

sexxxylexi
03-17-2006, 08:26 AM
blah, blah, blah......u guys sound like a bunch of catty faggots reading people in the dark corner of a fag bar........GET OVER IT!

Kramer
03-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey I agree Lex. Chef must be a real jerkoff. He always has something negative to say. He's probably a real pussy away from his computer screen. 8)

chefmike
03-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey I agree Lex. Chef must be a real jerkoff. He always has something negative to say. He's probably a real pussy away from his computer screen. 8)

this is coming from Kramer the "tough guy" who, on this forum, said that he wanted to punch Arianna in the face...fuck off, ya putz...

Kramer
03-18-2006, 04:42 AM
You continue to show what a pussy you are chef!!

CHEFPUSSY! :lol: :lol: [/b]

chefmike
03-18-2006, 05:30 AM
shut yer cock-holster already, ya putz!

Kramer
03-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Yada Yada Yada..............Im chefpussycunt, with the big fuckin mouth!

Youre a tough guy cheffy, go fuck yourself...................again! :lol: