View Full Version : Is she a male or shemale or female

Adam_Thompson
03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
I was wondering for guys AND women of the forum, at which point do you consider a TS/TG a man, woman, shemale or a transsexual. The question posed can be considered in context with many members' views of Kayla Coxx and other transsexuals or transgendered people they are familiar with. The REAl question is what is YOUR respect for a transgendered persons' desire to be considered to be labeled the sex they feel they are, regardless of their physical alterations. Basically would you respect someone such as Allanah more as a woman than a transsexual with more masculine traits just because Allanah has greater feminine attributes? Or would you treat a Kayla Coxx(bad example but you know what I mean) as much like a lady as you would Daniel Foxxx?

If transsexual women want men who see them as true females, at which point in their transition do they EXPECT to be accepted also? I could get more specific and in-depth for now, but I would rather save those ideas for later comments.

Felicia Katt
03-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Since J is out sock shopping and distracted by the smell of Kung Pao, I feel safer in offering something Biblical. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If a t-girl is presenting and representing herself as a woman, the respectful thing is to address her as one, and offer her the same courtesies you would any woman. . There is nothing worse than looking your best and having someone use the wrong pronouns. Its a little thing, just a he instead of a she, a him instead of a her, but it can really hurt. Its not really that hard to do, and it means a lot. For that little extra effort on your part, you can make someone feel good, and you will earn major brownie points with all the other girls who will see you in a much better light.

FK

tsntx
03-06-2006, 04:38 AM
I was wondering for guys AND women of the forum, at which point do you consider a TS/TG a man, woman, shemale or a transsexual. The question posed can be considered in context with many members' views of Kayla Coxx and other transsexuals or transgendered people they are familiar with. The REAl question is what is YOUR respect for a transgendered persons' desire to be considered to be labeled the sex they feel they are, regardless of their physical alterations. Basically would you respect someone such as Allanah more as a woman than a transsexual with more masculine traits just because Allanah has greater feminine attributes? Or would you treat a Kayla Coxx(bad example but you know what I mean) as much like a lady as you would Daniel Foxxx?

If transsexual women want men who see them as true females, at which point in their transition do they EXPECT to be accepted also? I could get more specific and in-depth for now, but I would rather save those ideas for later comments.

since YOU said kayla ....

i would NEVER treat kayla w/ any respect as a ts/ tg/ woman because HE isnt any of those... so NO i wouldnt ... esp when compared to someone like danielle ....

tsntx
03-06-2006, 04:41 AM
Since J is out sock shopping and distracted by the smell of Kung Pao, I feel safer in offering something Biblical. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If a t-girl is presenting and representing herself as a woman, the respectful thing is to address her as one, and offer her the same courtesies you would any woman. . There is nothing worse than looking your best and having someone use the wrong pronouns. Its a little thing, just a he instead of a she, a him instead of a her, but it can really hurt. Its not really that hard to do, and it means a lot. For that little extra effort on your part, you can make someone feel good, and you will earn major brownie points with all the other girls who will see you in a much better light.

FK

agreed... but if such a "girl" deserves the pronoun "he" or "him" b/c that is in fact what they are in their day to day life.. then its ur call... however ... if i did see "kayla" out at a club or in person period i would refer to him as a her b/c thats what he/she is portraying him/herself as at the time of the convo.... holy hell i just confused myself all up damn u kayla coxx and ur gender bending ways! - j

Dkg
03-06-2006, 04:42 AM
Jen, (missed you on these boards) I didn't know you had anything against Kayla. Why do you refer to her as "he"...Just curious. Is it the potty mouth?

Or...

tsntx
03-06-2006, 04:46 AM
i dont have ANYTHING against her .... refer to last post :D -j

fightklubfan
03-06-2006, 05:00 AM
i have a problem though...
i dont have anything against KAYLA COXX either =(~

ok bad joke :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-06-2006, 06:39 AM
I agree with Felicia Katt. To state the very obvious offends people..So Rule of thumb: If being presented a womanly appearance..either its within your realms of what you would consider passable or not..Having a bit of tact and acknowledging the fact that the person has put forth some "efforts" and addressing "her" accordingly is just a polite way to go about it. Unless ofcourse their ego's are out of synch with reality and overly egotistical then you tell them as it is to bring them down to mother earth. LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
03-06-2006, 06:56 AM
I'm in complete agreement with Felicia and Hara, and it's not something I have to think about at all. Every TS I've been with, whether socially or sexually, has been a woman to me. I mean, really, there's no other thought or consideration on my part. OK, the first couple of times were a little confusing--despite decades of being bi and really not having any gender issues (to my knowledge, lol), the first couple of encounters were still a little ... unusual. (Gee I wonder why.) But seriously, being with the girls I know is totally about being with a woman. I've gone shopping, out to dinner, to the hair stylist, and whatnot with them, and it's all about being with a woman. In bed, sure, there are differences of course, but even then, the feeling is being with a woman if you know what I mean.

johnb
03-06-2006, 07:11 AM
hey felicia, I think you are beautiful...regardless of what "you" means...I do know what I means...and I means it

Dengoza
03-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I agree too with Harajuku and felicia, I just think its so weird when someone adresses a completly feminized tgirl as a he. Even to point out that she used to be a "he" I think is obnoxious, unless its somthing the person anounces or puts out there themselves. If I am not mistaken, Tyra Banks really anounced after all the girls walked onto the show with a big drumroll that all these used to be or are "He's", that was sort of crude I thought.

dabaldone
03-06-2006, 08:22 PM
The TS women I interact with are women. I have friends whom I've known for 20+ yrs. Theses women have stcuk by me as a friend thru thick and thin. I am proud to know them. But make no mistake, they are women. thats how I see them and how I relate to them. Anything less is insulting.