PDA

View Full Version : It's 3PM do you know where our children are?

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Tis the bitching hour. Which fury that hell hath not shall we suffer from today?

Aye verily, I dost sense a storm brewing and not one caused by thy Odinson.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Dino's gonna make a poo joke out of that brewing statment... won't he :/

lifeisfiction
05-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Trying to think of a brewing joke, but its not clicking.

Wendy Summers
05-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Trying to think of a brewing joke, but its not clicking.

Please don't -- I took enough crap over yesterday's thread...

Stavros
05-16-2012, 09:26 PM
If its 3pm then they are in school, except on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays, and on days when the school is being used as a Polling Station during Elections.

Had you asked, its MP3 are you where your children know?, I would have to answer: hum...

Quiet Reflections
05-17-2012, 01:23 AM
At 3 pm today my kid was in school

Helvis2012
05-17-2012, 01:25 AM
No kids....thank God.

Dino Velvet
05-17-2012, 01:33 AM

Nice to know you're regular again.

shaustin
05-17-2012, 02:13 AM

I thought of you today when I took a poop because of that other thread. Not sure if that's flattering or super creepy...

robertlouis
05-17-2012, 02:58 AM
Dino's gonna make a poo joke out of that brewing statment... won't he :/

Apart from Budweiser being shit, I can't think of one. :dancing:

zulusierra
05-17-2012, 05:06 AM
Mine is still in my wifes belly (until late June).

I'm trying to get all the sweet, tasty sleep I can in the meantime. I am a true nap enthusiast.

robertlouis
05-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Mine is still in my wifes belly (until late June).

I'm trying to get all the sweet, tasty sleep I can in the meantime. I am a true nap enthusiast.

Serious and sincere congratulations to you and your wife and the best of luck when the time comes.

zulusierra
05-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Apart from Budweiser being shit, I can't think of one. :dancing:

What "big name" beer would you personally recommend?

I don't drink anymore, but I'll have you know that after a long, hard day of outdoor labor an ice-cold "Bud" is capable of triggering mouthgasms.

robertlouis
05-17-2012, 05:59 AM
What "big name" beer would you personally recommend?

I don't drink anymore, but I'll have you know that after a long, hard day of outdoor labor an ice-cold "Bud" is capable of triggering mouthgasms.

"Mouthgasms" wouldn't be my term. US Bud is just awful. Try getting hold of proper Czech Budweiser or as it's also known, Budvar, if you want to discover what pilsner should really taste like. Most big name US beers, and it's the same for a lot of the major UK lager-type beers like Carlsberg, Carling and (puke) Fosters, are only tolerable at a sufficiently low temperature that they freeze the tastebuds to the point where flavour is irrelevant. There are some good beers in the US, but they tend to be boutique or local. I've had wonderful stuff, including dark beers, in Mass, Michigan and of course California. In Tejas, drink Tequila, nothing else.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 06:42 AM
I thought of you today when I took a poop because of that other thread. Not sure if that's flattering or super creepy...

If it was because of the pics, then flattering.

If the poo then not so much