View Full Version : Eurotrash? American Idiot? Irrelevant (Canadian)? Sheep Shagger?

GroobySteven
05-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Where do YOU live?
If none of the above then state where and don't complain because you were missed out.

Dino Velvet
05-14-2012, 10:12 PM
I got called Second Generation Eurotrash here about a week ago. I took that insult, turned it around, and made it into a compliment. I own it now.

I am an American.

loveboof
05-14-2012, 10:12 PM
I think you could have separated Britain from Europe (a continent) if you're gonna split up USA and Canada...

But yep - I'm from Europe.

Dino Velvet
05-14-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm more than happy to talk about sheep-shagging as well.
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=58438&highlight=Sheep

http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sheep-shagger-scotch-ale-01-selectism1.jpg

Scottish_Guy
05-14-2012, 10:24 PM
I live in the beautiful country of Scotland.

My needs are few, job(money) , House and a few Hung Angels!!!!!

Jericho
05-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Pffft, i object to being lumped in with the rest of the UK, never mind Europe.
As my country's not represented on the flag, fuck you all! :soapbox

Kevin Dong
05-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Irrelevant right here

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Irrelevant right here

I keep telling you - post more topless photos... you'll be relevant in no time... :wiggle:

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Pffft, i object to being lumped in with the rest of the UK, never mind Europe.
As my country's not represented on the flag, fuck you all! :soapbox
hahahah gotta agree . no vote in protest!!! scousenation!!!!!!

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 10:47 PM
ok protest over... but I feel forced!!!!!:D voted :(

Quiet Reflections
05-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Damn Fog Breathers are always complaining about something............

jk

Wendy Summers
05-14-2012, 10:50 PM
ok protest over... but I feel forced!!!!!:D voted :(

How do you think we Americans feel -- we've been lumped in with Arizona

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Damn Fog Breathers are always complaining about something............

jk

haha never heard of a fog breather before lol

SammiValentine
05-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Anyone from the falklands ?:D

broncofan
05-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Yankee doodle dandy. Actually I'm not really a dandy;). However, I'm stuck in the deep south for at least a year or two.

GroobySteven
05-14-2012, 11:55 PM
haha never heard of a fog breather before lol

The Fog on the Tyne is all mine all mine, the fog on the tyne is all mine!
Lindisfarne - Fog on the Tyne - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5xVnTo8gs)

SammiValentine
05-15-2012, 12:01 AM
hahah what not the gazza version ??? lol

Gazza Fog On the Tyne - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM)

:D :D

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 12:02 AM
hahah what not the gazza version ??? lol

Gazza Fog On the Tyne - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM)

:D :D

Ruined it you dirty hoor!

SammiValentine
05-15-2012, 12:05 AM
lol :D

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Blaydon Races - Jimmy Nail, Tim Healy and Kevin Whately - Sir Bobby Robson Foundation - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84jwrWMp5js&feature=related)

How many people get all the words? Brilliant - this was a youtube recommend from the Gazza one.

Marty Mcfly
05-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Usa,usa,usa :)

GIJedi
05-15-2012, 12:27 AM
American here, been stationed in Italy for the past three years though.

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 12:28 AM
American here, been stationed in Italy for the past three years though.

That could be a lot worse!

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm a Scot in exile amongst the southron people, and therefore technically still (just) a subject of Her Majesty's government.

Seanchai himself is, of course, a proud member of the Geordie Nation, those who in the memorable words of a friend from Morpeth, "The Scots kicked out and the English don't want."

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 12:36 AM
The Fog on the Tyne is all mine all mine, the fog on the tyne is all mine!
Lindisfarne - Fog on the Tyne - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5xVnTo8gs)

Jammed with Rod Clements and Si Cowe a few years ago - champion lads!

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Jammed with Rod Clements and Si Cowe a few years ago - champion lads!

Nice! :-)

Helvis2012
05-15-2012, 12:44 AM
More people need to vote.

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Bumped.

Prospero
05-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Fog - yep. I got a raincoat onetime in China. It was made by an American company called "London Fog."

The thing is since they cleaned up London's air under the clean air acts we simply don't get those glorious fogs - or smogs - like we used to in Dickensian times - or even up to the early 1960s.

Cecil Rhodes
05-15-2012, 11:52 AM
What about Antartica ?

magicmost
05-15-2012, 11:52 AM
from Belgium, best beer in the world

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 12:10 PM

Hmmm ... only in your advertisements. Sorry.

Prospero
05-15-2012, 12:40 PM
British bitter is the best beer in the world. I know the Americans think we brits drink "warm" beer but its better than that fizzy burp that passes for the most popular of American beers. But hey - I don't want to hijack this thread which could easily happy once we get on the subject of beer.
But Adnams and Abbott - they are world beaters.
Now back to demographics.

broncofan
05-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Best waffles perhaps! You guys were brilliant in inventing waffles with squares in them. I can't remember what the alternative was, but that was very savvy;).

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 12:55 PM
British bitter is the best beer in the world. I know the Americans think we brits drink "warm" beer but its better than that fizzy burp that passes for the most popular of American beers. But hey - I don't want to hijack this thread which could easily happy once we get on the subject of beer.

Actually the US is producing some of the best beers now and a lot of UK brewers have taken notice. The emergence of the micro-brewery in the US has helped the growth of the smaller brewers back here and the American taste for a colder, more carbonated drink has resulted in a new type of IPA (American IPA) which have now been emulated in the UK. British cask ale is still unbeatable in terms of bitters and ales but bottled beer, the American-style IPA's rock.
Try Punkdog Brewery, Magic Rock Brewery, Leeds Brewery or more.

The seemingly un-stoppable Miller, Budweiser, Coors and other American shite have seen their sales drop up to 40% in less than 5yrs.

broncofan
05-15-2012, 12:59 PM
The seemingly un-stoppable Miller, Budweiser, Coors and other American shite have seen their sales drop up to 40% in less than 5yrs.
These awful beers are the reason so many American college students binge drink. If you've ever tried to sip a Bud Light, you know why shotgunning a beer is such an attractive option.

GrimFusion
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
These awful beers are the reason so many American college students binge drink. If you've ever tried to sip a Bud Light, you know why shotgunning a beer is such an attractive option.

Americans enrolled in party colleges don't binge drink piss-water because they think the beer tastes good. They binge drink trough swill because it eventually "gets the job done". The American Big-Beer companies have been losing profit over the last five years because our micro-brewers are producing a far superior product. Our college students still stupor-down with American Big-Beer staples, but near to everyone else is distracted by trying some new beers, even if they cost a little more.

Budweiser is disgusting. It always turns my shit green and gives me horrible gas. It does the same to near everybody I know. I'm no beer connoisseur myself. I still drink Coors as a staple because I can't always afford a sixer of Full Sail Session Black.

Prospero
05-15-2012, 01:24 PM
I know about the micro breweries and, indeed, some of them are excellent. Wonderful drinks (I was aiming a dig at Pabst, Miller, Schlitz, and Bud and good to hear their sales slipping) but I still cleave to the view that british bitter has 'em beat. Hic. Wasn't always so. I still remember the days of Watney's Red Barrel - yeuk. But then the campaign for real ale started up.

Stavros
05-15-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm a Scot in exile amongst the southron people, and therefore technically still (just) a subject of Her Majesty's government.

Seanchai himself is, of course, a proud member of the Geordie Nation, those who in the memorable words of a friend from Morpeth, "The Scots kicked out and the English don't want."

But what happens when the Islands secede from an independent Scotland and re-join Scandinavia? Perhaps in time there will be Seven Kingdoms north of the Border. I wonder who will occupy the Throne in Dunfermline?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/scotland-blog/2012/mar/19/islanders-threaten-salmond-independence-plans?newsfeed=true

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 04:45 PM
What about Antartica ?

Blimey. Are you a penguin then Cecil?

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 04:47 PM
But what happens when the Islands secede from an independent Scotland and re-join Scandinavia? Perhaps in time there will be Seven Kingdoms north of the Border. I wonder who will occupy the Throne in Dunfermline?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/scotland-blog/2012/mar/19/islanders-threaten-salmond-independence-plans?newsfeed=true

I will - for my sins I've been a Dunfermline Athletic* fan all my life and the Auld Grey Toon is very high in my affections. It was my late mother's home town.

* Just relegated - again - from the SPL. I know about suffering.

Prospero
05-15-2012, 04:47 PM
LOL. Antarctica - last refuge of the renegade Rhodesians.

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Nice! :-)

And just to keep up with the stereotypes, there must have been a world record that night for consumption of Nookie Broon. :party:

robertlouis
05-15-2012, 04:57 PM
I know about the micro breweries and, indeed, some of them are excellent. Wonderful drinks (I was aiming a dig at Pabst, Miller, Schlitz, and Bud and good to hear their sales slipping) but I still cleave to the view that british bitter has 'em beat. Hic. Wasn't always so. I still remember the days of Watney's Red Barrel - yeuk. But then the campaign for real ale started up.

Me too, although when it comes to the paler stuff, Germany has the finest beer culture in the world - a brewery in every town, and covered by purity laws handed down from mediaeval times so that it's illegal to have anything in there than water, malt and hops.

A lot of US beers contain rice, cereals and god knows what else. I live near the biggest Carlsberg plant in the UK in Northampton. It looks exactly like a chemical plant - which is maybe why when you go to Denmark everyone drinks Tuborg.

Stavros
05-15-2012, 05:10 PM
I will - for my sins I've been a Dunfermline Athletic* fan all my life and the Auld Grey Toon is very high in my affections. It was my late mother's home town.

* Just relegated - again - from the SPL. I know about suffering.

How nobly democratic of you, Robert the Juice, to put yourself forward as the King o' the Castle.

Wendy Summers
05-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Americans enrolled in party colleges don't binge drink piss-water because they think the beer tastes good. They binge drink trough swill because it eventually "gets the job done".

I refuse to call any of those beers by their brand name. So far as I'm concerned they are "sex in a canoe" - fucking close to water.

magicmost
05-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Hmmm ... only in your advertisements. Sorry.
[/URL]

Sorry mate, that's official. [URL="http://www.ratebeer.com/beeridforward.asp?bid=4934"]Westvleteren 12 (http://www.ratebeer.com/breweridforward.asp?bid=623) has been voted the best beer in the world for years. It's made by monks & you can by only 1 crate every 2 months.

runningdownthatdream
05-15-2012, 06:12 PM

Clearly neither of you have had Canadian beer. And no I'm not talking about Molson Canadian or Labatt's Blue which are the leftover swill forced on us by two companies that are not even Canadian any longer!

ValerieNelson
05-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Where do YOU live?
If none of the above then state where and don't complain because you were missed out.

USA :wiggle::wiggle:

Prospero
05-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Been to Canada. Drunk the beer. It's okay.

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Sorry mate, that's official. Westvleteren 12 (http://www.ratebeer.com/beeridforward.asp?bid=4934) has been voted the best beer in the world for years. It's made by monks & you can by only 1 crate every 2 months.

Oh I thought you were talking about that other rubbish that claims to be the best. Stella Artois. My mission is to track down a bottle as it doesn't look like it's for sale in UK!

runningdownthatdream
05-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Been to Canada. Drunk the beer. It's okay.

We have a few hundred.....start naming names!

GroobySteven
05-15-2012, 08:33 PM
It will cost me $98.32 to get two bottles to the UK. It's cheaper to go to Belgium!