View Full Version : TRANTASTIC --- Holy Fuck !!! ---

Lobo
03-03-2006, 03:30 AM
Hate to ruin your fun, but I saw this the other day and it's far from good.
There are two Vanity scenes which are okay just as long as she was doing the topping, but once the strap-ons came out it kind of killed the heat. As a matter of fact the strap-on action ruined pretty much every scene in this movie. The idiot director should have left the strap-on shit out, instead they ruined what could have been some good scenes.
Kayla Coxx couldn't get a hard on at all in her scene with Cytherea which doesn't surprise me one bit, Kayla's a TV and doesn't seem turned on by GG's, she was limp throughout the entire scene except for the end where she managed to get hard for a minute to shoot a load. She didn't even fuck the Cytherea cause she couldn't get hard.
Carmen Cruz's scene sucked. She fucked the GG for a very short time, looked like she had a tough time keeping a hard on.
Johanna's scene was okay, until the strap-on came out and the heat disappeared.
You get 5 scenes, two of which have Vanity that aren't bad.
Johanna's scene is okay I guess.
Kayla Coxx and Carmen Cruz were write offs unless your idea of a hot scene is watching t-girls with limp dicks get fucked by GG's with strap-ons that have zero clue on how to use them.
I'd rate this flick a 2 on a scale of 5.
Don't expect much from this movie, You will be disappointed.

ManOfSteel
03-03-2006, 03:54 AM
I don't really like scenes with T-girls fucking GG's, It just doesnt turn me on. I would only like to see that if it were with Taylor Rain or Aurora Snow, I can never get enough of those teo chicks.

partlycloudy
03-03-2006, 05:00 AM
:arrow:

Vicki Richter
03-03-2006, 05:48 AM
Hate to ruin your fun, but I saw this the other day and it's far from good.
There are two Vanity scenes which are okay just as long as she was doing the topping, but once the strap-ons came out it kind of killed the heat. As a matter of fact the strap-on action ruined pretty much every scene in this movie. The idiot director should have left the strap-on shit out, instead they ruined what could have been some good scenes.
Kayla Coxx couldn't get a hard on at all in her scene with Cytherea which doesn't surprise me one bit, Kayla's a TV and doesn't seem turned on by GG's, she was limp throughout the entire scene except for the end where she managed to get hard for a minute to shoot a load. She didn't even fuck the Cytherea cause she couldn't get hard.
Carmen Cruz's scene sucked. She fucked the GG for a very short time, looked like she had a tough time keeping a hard on.
Johanna's scene was okay, until the strap-on came out and the heat disappeared.
You get 5 scenes, two of which have Vanity that aren't bad.
Johanna's scene is okay I guess.
Kayla Coxx and Carmen Cruz were write offs unless your idea of a hot scene is watching t-girls with limp dicks get fucked by GG's with strap-ons that have zero clue on how to use them.
I'd rate this flick a 2 on a scale of 5.
Don't expect much from this movie, You will be disappointed.

LOL. I laugh because they cast a gay guy and a bunch of totally not into girls TS for their movie... and Danielle and I kinda blew them off. Keith called me and basically asked me to fly there just to meet with the female talent. That is dumb. I am not going to LA uncompensated just to meet with some GG... I mean it wasn't like I didn't have credentials. Plus he wouldn't even tell me who the GG was that I would be working with like it was a big secret.

This should have been a great movie.

tsntx
03-03-2006, 06:35 AM
shoulda/ coulda / woulda ... but wasnt :D

and a 2 outta 5 thats pretty high considering the bashing lets get an edit on that and make it a 2 outta 20

joyboy123
03-04-2006, 12:58 AM
LOL. I laugh because they cast a gay guy and a bunch of totally not into girls TS for their movie... and Danielle and I kinda blew them off. Keith called me and basically asked me to fly there just to meet with the female talent. That is dumb. I am not going to LA uncompensated just to meet with some GG... I mean it wasn't like I didn't have credentials. Plus he wouldn't even tell me who the GG was that I would be working with like it was a big secret.

This should have been a great movie.

I'm a fan of Vanity but you would have been better for this movie. You really seem to enjoy banging the hell out of GGs.

partlycloudy
03-19-2006, 07:50 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/15909727/vaniity.wmv.html

RangeHova
03-23-2006, 08:24 AM
I thought you guys were being too hard on the movie until i saw it.

Damn, it is pretty bad.

If they put as much work into the movie as they did the box cover you might have something worth your time.

The girls looked good but the sex just wasn't that hot.

That is the first time that I saw Cramen Cruz not give a hot performance. She didn't even have one of her explosive money shots.

Save your money. Pass on this one.

ptyseminole
03-23-2006, 04:09 PM
I haven't seen the movie, but if Carmen Cruz didn't have one of her signature explosions, then it's definetly a bad movie...

Prnsrch
05-30-2007, 01:41 AM
Iīve seen this posted on another board. Itīs on Rapidshare, so, itīs gonna take a while to download it. I didn't yet, but, since it was requested, here you have it.

http://rapidshare.com/users/F5NWRS

Credits go to Zappfoo, original poster.

ARMANIXXX
05-30-2007, 07:09 AM
^

Explain, because I don't understand.

Is he "gay" because he doesn't like GG's with strap ons?