PDA

View Full Version : Thurs April 19th W/xxx Holly Hollywood & Angela Skye Dancing @ Secret!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-18-2012, 04:11 PM
THIS THURSDAY APRIL 19th @ SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE! COME PARTY W/ US @ DIVA LAS VEGAS THURSDAY NYC'S HOTTEST TS EVENT! SECRET LOUNGE WELCOMES ALL! WITH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS OF THE WORLD!

EVENT FEATURES
FEATURED GUEST DANCERS XXX- HOLLY HOLLYWOOD AND NEW DANCER ANGELA SKYE !!!!!
W/PERFORMANCES BY MISS BETTY BETTY NICE AND AKASHA!!!!!
DJING BY DUTCH: & FEATURED BARTENDER KAREN COVERGIRL

@SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
10P-4A

GENTS $20
LADIES $15

Yoda Rules!
04-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Great pictures from last night Sunny and a great time overall. Deja looked amazing as usual and it was nice to see Holly Hollywood back in NYC. I am looking forward to seeing Holly dance on Thursday and especially to see that cute new girl Angela show what she's got! She is very cute and I like the picture above with the glasses, all girls should wear glasses.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-18-2012, 11:35 PM
more more more!!!!!!!!!:Bowdown:

Domino Lover
04-19-2012, 04:28 AM
Good time on Tuesday Sunny, looking forward to see my girl Holly shake her booty on Thursday. I got a question for you. Who is that big beautiful black queen in the picture with you? She is pretty in the face and got an ass on her as well. That is a real woman right there. No doubt. :Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-19-2012, 09:50 PM
tonight tonight don'tmiss the greatest show in town!!!:)

Sunny Dee-lite
04-20-2012, 12:22 AM
tic toc tic toc till tonight!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
04-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Beautiful pictures Sunny, so many hot new girls. I'm looking forward to going out tonight to see Holly and the ladies of Secret. See you all soon :)

Tran Fan
04-20-2012, 03:22 AM
Hey SDL I'm digging the pics, especially the the one with you and Kim. It's like Doctor Evil and Mini-me :) Looking forward to your new spot Roam, I went to an asian party there a few months back, it is a hot spot. But tonight I'm headed to Secret to check out Holly and the crew. Hope to see you there :party:

Domino Lover
04-20-2012, 04:27 AM
On my way to the Secret Lounge to check out my main girl Holly. Peace. :party: