Yah, what he said. :wink:

popperluv
02-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Have you ever been with a shemale MDS?

popperluv
02-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Have you ever been with a shemale MDS?

Nope

Well there you go , your dream represents your urge (fantasy) to be with a shemale!

What are you waiting for go make it happen for real, just play safe!

robbie
02-28-2006, 07:07 PM
I think that means you're gay

LMFAO!

rt_saurus
03-01-2006, 12:01 PM
The bath motif worries me; perhaps it means you secretly find T girls "dirty". :-)

Seems unfair though, that you get to dream this 5 times in a month, but my dreams are never so interesting...

Maybe you could go for variety and dream of a similar situation in a shower? Less chance of the faucets jabbing into you...

tgirl in platform heels
03-01-2006, 04:25 PM
mds is from the UK and the ts 'scene' there is virtualy non-existant!! so firstly i'd suggest you visit New York. then go to one of the many ts clubs and the rest you'll decide for yourself! ;)

chefmike
03-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I've had this dream 5 times this month, if anyone wants to interpret feel free.

I'm sharing a bath with a t-girl, she lays on top and puts her arms around me, I put my arms around her and we kiss.

That's it. No sex at all is involved, just being close and kissing.

Maybe there's a meaning, maybe there isn't.

Any thoughts?

It's your mother... :wink:

tgirl in platform heels
03-02-2006, 04:31 PM
mds is from the UK and the ts 'scene' there is virtualy non-existant!! so firstly i'd suggest you visit New York. then go to one of the many ts clubs and the rest you'll decide for yourself! ;)

Sadly I have a slight phobia about travelling, so a trip to NY is slight in the extreme. Maybe my dream means that I want something, but cannot have. There's a few T-Girls in Newcastle and Manchester though.

i've been to manchester canal street a few times. i remember going into a bar/pub there (cant remember the name) which was popular with the transvestite/ts community. gotta say alot of the trans looked like butch lorry drivers wearing womens clothes! i dont consider myself gay and i found that place seriously off putting. gotta admire them for trying at least but they looked scary!! don't remember london being much better either!

seriously get over your fears, go to nyc if you want a passable class of ts - unless of course the manchester 'scene' is what you're into