View Full Version : Regrowing Foreskin?

GroobySteven
04-12-2012, 08:04 PM
I've seen a lot of meat and two veg over the past umpteen years and get 20+ shoots across my desk a week so nothing much amazes me any longer but this is a curious case. Is the foreskin regrowing or was it just a bad circumcision?

Enquiring minds wish to know (this one).

EvonRose
04-12-2012, 08:14 PM
It's a bad cut....

I have seen clients like that...

I am uncut, which is good for me because when I get my srs I will have a better vagina...

And it looks like she is of african american decent, and they tend to create kiloid scaring so that could potentially be bad scarring as well...

hippifried
04-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Looks lik somebody used a pair of pinking shears.

Jericho
04-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Looks lik somebody used a pair of pinking shears.

A blunt pair! :hide-1:

TiffanyT
04-12-2012, 11:48 PM
It's foreskin adhesion, if there is not proper after care following a circumcision the skin grows into itself. I suffer from this, I may get it corrected at some point, but it has never caused any issues.

Megas
04-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Could have been some sort of skin condition or infection that during healing caused adhesions. Remodeling during the healing could have caused that part of skin to become attached to the glans.

onmyknees
04-13-2012, 01:08 AM
I've seen a lot of meat and two veg over the past umpteen years and get 20+ shoots across my desk a week so nothing much amazes me any longer but this is a curious case. Is the foreskin regrowing or was it just a bad circumcision?

Enquiring minds wish to know (this one).

That's funny dude ! I does look like the hood is half on and half off....maybe crazy glue? lol..

If the lady attached to it is attractive, I don't think it should be an issue..

Dino Velvet
04-13-2012, 01:19 AM
More of a light sweater than turtleneck.

dezz
04-13-2012, 02:27 AM
I don't know what I was expecting when I opened this thread, but I think I regret it? Cannot un-see

torcoex
07-29-2012, 08:29 PM
I have "regrown" my foreskin and it looks nothing like that!!

ImmerGeil
07-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Looks creepy.

I am glad to have a foreskin and if it's not a medical necessity a circumsion is the most stupid thing a man can do.

Don't get me wrong.I am not an anti american.It's a great country, but this crazy circumsion after a child's birth which still exits in the US and in other countyrs(Islamic countries...) is a mutilation and the main reason behind is that children become hindered from masturbation.

zdubya69
07-29-2012, 11:22 PM
What the hell? What'd they use to cut? An obsidian blade?

zdubya69
07-29-2012, 11:27 PM
is a mutilation and the main reason behind is that children become hindered from masturbation.

Just curious. What do you mean by hindered from masturbation?

Dino Velvet
07-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Worse things have been forced down upon family members of mine. So I don't have a turtleneck? If it gets cold in the Winter I'll wrap a scarf around it.

ChaseCashNY
07-29-2012, 11:50 PM
WTF, that's not a regrown foreskin, from the research I seen regrown foreskin looks exactly like normal foreskin.

ModestGentleMan
07-29-2012, 11:51 PM
It might be just a bad cut.

ChaseCashNY
07-29-2012, 11:51 PM
I have "regrown" my foreskin and it looks nothing like that!!

PM me !!:wink:

ARMANIXXX
07-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Looks creepy.

I am glad to have a foreskin and if it's not a medical necessity a circumsion is the most stupid thing a man can do.

Don't get me wrong.I am not an anti american.It's a great country, but this crazy circumsion after a child's birth which still exits in the US and in other countyrs(Islamic countries...) is a mutilation and the main reason behind is that children become hindered from masturbation.

Shut up.

You're a dirty philistine......

What do you know.

Jericho
07-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Shut up.

You're a dirty philistine......

What do you know.

That's a bit cold, oh, wait a minute...i remember! :shrug

Wash yer cock!

talldudeil
07-31-2012, 12:30 AM
The only way to "grow" foreskin is through an operation where the penis is inserted into a cut in the stomach and left for 2 months allowing the skin to attach and they surgically removed, thus adding "new" foreskin. There are other non typical methods but surgery works the best, however you do not get the same sensitivity of someone who never was "cut"

stretchnm
05-03-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm restoring my foreskin with the "myskinclamp" stretching device. (pictured in my profile) It's working great! I'm making real progress.

Tits McButts
05-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Looks creepy.

You're nuts. It's entirely cosmetic and in the vast majority of cases circumcision makes absolutely no difference. It is preposterous for parents to make that decision for their child whether it be religiously motivated or not, but circumcision is FAR FROM the most stupid thing that men can do.

Masturbation prevention may have been a key factor behind circumcision generations ago, but that is obviously no longer a motive. Circumcision simply allows men to pay less mind to hygiene. Mind you, that's a lot to go through just so I don't have to pick dick cheese out of my johnson or use the bathroom to wash up after sex every time.

I'll agree that perhaps people should rethink circumcision since there is a small chance it can cause cosmetic and performance complication, but you've just hopped the crazytrain to psychotown by calling it a form of mutilation.

however you do not get the same sensitivity of someone who never was "cut"
There's no loss in sensitivity with successful circumcisions. It's all about the cut and the aftercare. If the doctor botches the work or individuals don't pay strict attention to the recovery instructions, men end up with a ring of nearly numb scar tissue around their cock, but I ended up perfectly fine.

surf4490
05-03-2013, 11:03 PM
non medical genital mutilation in under 18s (male and female ) should be classed as what it is child abuse.

bluesoul
05-03-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm restoring my foreskin with the "myskinclamp" stretching device. (pictured in my profile) It's working great! I'm making real progress.

if this isn't an ad, it should be. you're that good. :Bowdown:

MacShreach
05-04-2013, 12:33 AM
I'll agree that perhaps people should rethink circumcision since there is a small chance it can cause cosmetic and performance complication, but you've just hopped the crazytrain to psychotown by calling it a form of mutilation.

<snip>

Of course it's a form of mutilation. What else do you call unnecessarily chopping bits off perfectly healthy bodies, which have good evolutionary reasons for being the way they are? No, it may not be the most stupid thing a man can choose to do in his maturity, but for parents to do it to children is without a doubt mutilation.

And as for the hygiene, well, most Western men are pretty bad at that anyway, unless they've spent a lot of time in Asia, but who the hell doesn't wash under their foreskin when they shower? One of life's little pleasures.

MacShreach
05-04-2013, 12:34 AM
non medical genital mutilation in under 18s (male and female ) should be classed as what it is child abuse.
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::i agree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

theone1982
05-04-2013, 05:58 AM
That's just the Venom symbiote taking over the penis. Watch out spider Man!

Tits McButts
05-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Of course it's a form of mutilation. What else do you call unnecessarily chopping bits off perfectly healthy bodies, which have good evolutionary reasons for being the way they are? No, it may not be the most stupid thing a man can choose to do in his maturity, but for parents to do it to children is without a doubt mutilation.

And as for the hygiene, well, most Western men are pretty bad at that anyway, unless they've spent a lot of time in Asia, but who the hell doesn't wash under their foreskin when they shower? One of life's little pleasures.

Good evolutionary reasons? You lost me there, man. The function of foreskin is to keep the head of your dick moist and protected, but we wear these things called clothes that already do that job. I don't know about you, but the way my crotch sweats, I've got no need for foreskin.

MacShreach
05-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Good evolutionary reasons? You lost me there, man. The function of foreskin is to keep the head of your dick moist and protected, but we wear these things called clothes that already do that job. I don't know about you, but the way my crotch sweats, I've got no need for foreskin.

Probably about time you educated yourself then. Let me help with that:

http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm

http://www.circumcision.org/foreskin.htm

You may 'have no need for foreskin' but then, you it would say that, wouldn't you. it being too late...Whether self-inflicted or abusively inflicted by those charged to protect and care for children, circumcision is, plain and simple, mutilation.

Tits McButts
05-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Probably about time you educated yourself then. Let me help with that:

http://www.cirp.org/library/sex_function/

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm

http://www.circumcision.org/foreskin.htm

You may 'have no need for foreskin' but then, you it would say that, wouldn't you. it being too late...Whether self-inflicted or abusively inflicted by those charged to protect and care for children, circumcision is, plain and simple, mutilation.

Lots of links to whackjob opinions and bologna. Thanks, man. Depreciate it. I'll pass.

MacShreach
05-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Lots of links to whackjob opinions and bologna. Thanks, man. Depreciate it. I'll pass.
Ignorance is blisss, huh? When you have yourself a PhD in....well anything at all, then you can call papers by people who do 'whackjob'. Till then you're just more hot air.

Tits McButts
05-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Ignorance is blisss, huh? When you have yourself a PhD in....well anything at all, then you can call papers by people who do 'whackjob'. Till then you're just more hot air.

Dude, two of the websites you linked to came up untrusted and blocked as malware distributors. The only truth on the other two pages is that a lot of kids die every year due to complications and there's a few nerve endings in the sheath. There's nerve endings all over your skin. Everything else on those pages are clearly drawn from bunk science or refer to glands that are obviously unnecessary since I've had a circumcision without a single complication.

Oh, did I mention? No dick cheese. Ever.

Just cut your losses and be glad that I at least agree that parents shouldn't be allowed to make that decision for their children. It's never been a detriment in my life and while I can't say there's much of a point to the process, anti-circumcision supporters are often times far more intense about supporting the issue than they should be. It frankly creeps me out that most of the anti-circumcision supporters I've come across around here over the years have most usually been uncut. Weird.

Jericho
05-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Oh, did I mention? No dick cheese. Ever.

Meanwhile, apart from N.America it would appear, the majority of men in the western hemisphere have learnt to wash their cocks...Apparently! :shrug

MacShreach
05-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Just cut your losses and be glad that I at least agree that parents shouldn't be allowed to make that decision for their children. It's never been a detriment in my life and while I can't say there's much of a point to the process, anti-circumcision supporters are often times far more intense about supporting the issue than they should be. It frankly creeps me out that most of the anti-circumcision supporters I've come across around here over the years have most usually been uncut. Weird.

Oh, Junior, don't take it so bad. I'm very happy for you that you don't think being circumcised is a 'detriment' but then, how would you know?

dakota87
05-04-2013, 02:36 PM
I would have preferred to have been uncircumcised. Maybe in another life...

TSREINA
05-04-2013, 03:05 PM
there are kits you can buy that will gradually strech your skin to recreate new foreskin

PUD

http://www.foreskinrestoration.info/pud.htm

Restoration Devices
The following is a listing of commercially available as well as free (make it yourself) restoration devices.

http://www.norm.org/devices.html

TSREINA
05-04-2013, 03:17 PM
http://www.foreskinrestoration.info/images-Foreskin%20Restoration/PUD%20tugger%20kit.jpg

http://www.foreskinrestoration.info/images-Foreskin%20Restoration/PUD%20GP%20kit.jpg

http://www.foreskinrestoration.info/images-Foreskin%20Restoration/pudtwo1.gif

dbev
05-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Circumcision is great!

surf4490
05-04-2013, 10:09 PM
We wash are cocks or maybe we get more blowjobs than are American cousins :)

reinhardt.lane
05-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Penn & Teller's 'Bullshit' actually did a pretty in-depth discussion about circumcision and those who try to reverse it after the fact. Its a weird trade off. There are extremely conflicting discussions on whether or not circumcision actually has any medically beneficial outcomes. NPR did a bit where they talked about it reducing the chances of catching HIV, but even that was pretty critical of the report.

Penn & Teller: Bullshit! - Circumcision - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNKmfUZUlbo)

runround04
05-05-2013, 08:57 AM
looks a bit like a burn scares, not the best lookin dick in town

MacShreach
05-05-2013, 07:40 PM
We wash are cocks or maybe we get more blowjobs than are American cousins :)
LOL anyone who needs surgery to maintain basic hygiene needs to have a word with himself...

theone1982
05-06-2013, 05:42 AM
I think we need to hear from someone here who was circumsized as an adult. I was circumsized as a newborn, as were most here who are, I assume, so I could never tell you which one is better.

EvonRose
05-06-2013, 05:56 AM
just leave it!!!!!!

However let this be a lesson...

stop mutilating your little boys...

circumcision should not be done...

let them decide when they get older.

MacShreach
05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
just leave it!!!!!!

Beautifully put.:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagre e:

BJ4TS
05-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Have you seen some to the Thai ladyboys? Some looked like their foreskin were chewed off. Jagged skin ringing their penises.

MacShreach
05-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Have you seen some to the Thai ladyboys? Some looked like their foreskin were chewed off. Jagged skin ringing their penises.
Never seen that on a Thai girl but it's standard for Filipinas. Somehow I have nevber plucked up the courgae to ask 'Jeez, WTF happened to your dick?':D

MacShreach
05-07-2013, 12:08 PM
I think we need to hear from someone here who was circumsized as an adult. I was circumsized as a newborn, as were most here who are, I assume, so I could never tell you which one is better.
The trouble with that is reviewer bias. Like, 'I had my foreskin cut off in an unnecessary, irreversible and agonising operation, and shit now I wish I hadn't.' Not gonna happen.

Same as you can't trust customer equipment reviews in any line. Too much invested to give an honest appraisal.

catherinefan
07-25-2013, 09:25 AM
just leave it!!!!!!

Agree with you all the way, Evon!
This barbaric practice must be stopped.

Ananke
11-07-2013, 01:39 PM
just leave it!!!!!!

:iagree:MUTILATION: there is no other word!
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: