PDA

View Full Version : Thursday April 5th Divas Las Vegas w/Shows Dancers and Much more!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2012, 01:00 PM
THIS THURSDAY APRIL 5th @ SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE! COME PARTY W/ US @ DIVA LAS VEGAS THURSDAY NYC'S HOTTEST TS EVENT! SECRET LOUNGE WELCOMES ALL! WITH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS OF THE WORLD!

EVENT FEATURES
FEATURED GUEST DANCERS LADY DEJA+ TRACE !!!!!
W/PERFORMANCES BY SUNNY DEE-LITE, JESABEL CARERRA & MISS BETTY BETTY NICE!!!!!
DJING BY DUTCH: & FEATURED BARTENDER KAREN COVERGIRL

@SECRET ULTRA LOUNGE
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
10P-4A

GENTS $20
LADIES $15

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2012, 08:49 PM
some more gorgeous ladies from last night....

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2012, 08:52 PM
:Bowdown: oh all the fun times at secret lounge!!!!!!!:Bowdown:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-04-2012, 08:54 PM
:dancing: some of the girls just feel the urge to get naked ...who can stop um really!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-05-2012, 12:21 AM
beautiful ladies and a wonderful time...at Secret lounge!

Yoda Rules!
04-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Great pictures from last night Sunny and what a great time. I didn't see any pictures of Lala, she was absolutely gorgeous as were some of the new girls who came out to strut their stuff. Definitely an amazing time!

I saw your lineup for Thursday and all I can say is wow :) Trace AND Lady Deja AND Jezebel Carrera AND Betty Betty Nice AND Sunny Dee Lite! Sounds like spring fever is hitting the Secret Lounge early, I am completely stoked for tomorrow night.

Sunny Dee-lite
04-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Great pictures from last night Sunny and what a great time. I didn't see any pictures of Lala, she was absolutely gorgeous as were some of the new girls who came out to strut their stuff. Definitely an amazing time!

I saw your lineup for Thursday and all I can say is wow :) Trace AND Lady Deja AND Jezebel Carrera AND Betty Betty Nice AND Sunny Dee Lite! Sounds like spring fever is hitting the Secret Lounge early, I am completely stoked for tomorrow night.

Lala was gorgeous and a fab dancer last night.... however as per her request....she asked not to have her pics posted on H.A..... so therefore you view great pics of her from last night on my Sunny Dee-Lite Facebook page...And hope to have her back to the dance scene soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Tran Fan
04-05-2012, 03:55 AM
Hot pics SDL, very hot. Good times last night and some hot ladies. Looking forward to Thursday night and more tranny shenanigans :)

Sunny Dee-lite
04-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Tonight tonight tonight!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
04-05-2012, 09:14 PM
hot night tonight at secret!!!!don't miss it!!!:dancing:

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Sunny, I saw your lineup for tonight and I am super excited! Trace AND Lady Deja AND Jezebel Carrera AND Betty Betty Nice AND Sunny Dee Lite! Sounds like spring fever is hitting the Secret Lounge early, I am completely stoked :) Secret Lounge is going to be popping tonight!

sern62
04-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Anyone else going tonight? Is it usually a decent size crowd?

Domino Lover
04-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Sunny the honey, I'm definitely hitting up your spot tonight to see those lovely ladies who frequent your establishment. I can't wait to see that little freak Jezebel do her thing. Little mama got it going on.

Tran Fan
04-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Anyone else going tonight? Is it usually a decent size crowd?

The crowd is usually busy on a Thursday, probably 25-35 girls and about the same amount of guys. Busy time is usually between 11pm-1:30am but sometimes it gets really busy up until 3:00am.

Tonight would be a good night to check it out, a lot of girls are dancing and performing so it should be cool. SDL I hooked you up so remember to show some love with a discount or something :whistle:

Sunny Dee-lite
04-06-2012, 03:33 AM
thanks for all the love..... see you tonight here is the look!!:)

sern62
04-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Stunning:):)

FreddieGomez
04-06-2012, 03:42 AM
that black chick is BLACK!

NYC TS Lover
04-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Miss Dee Lite, I was unsure if I would attend this evening's event until I signed on and saw your picture taken earlier this evening. You are truly a gorgeous woman and I cannot pass on this opportunity to see you perform live. Initially I was planning to go out tomorrow night but with Good Friday and the Easter holiday this weekend, tonight is really the last night I will be able to party this week. That being said, I will see you and the ladies of Secret Lounge shortly. Cheers! :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Great time last night, Trace and Deja looked amazing! Your performance was amazing and that girl Jezebel did a nice job as well. Looking forward to Tuesday already!

I hope that you are having a quiet Good Friday and a relaxing Easter weekend. Definitely a time to reflect on what you have and what is important. A nice quiet, relaxing weekend :)

Domino Lover
04-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Good times mama, post some pics, especially of Lady Deja. :party: Good times!