PDA

View Full Version : Dear, Brazil, Stop killing us.

derrick60053
03-24-2012, 05:36 AM
Dear, Brasil.
You are destroying beautiful genetic females and my brain can't take it. Yes, I'm talking about you Rio and Sau Paulo. I have many problems. Man's being is sexual and you're altering global brain chemistry. Shame on you. But your country is so beautiful. Do you want society to break down? Mother nature is Queen Darwin and she/he will have the last laugh on us all. But the meek shall inherit and so you're all crazy lovely people. God bless. How do you solve a problem like Maria (and Vivi Dantas)? How do you hold a moon-beam in your hand?

lifeisfiction
03-24-2012, 06:15 AM
??????, too much peyote.

envivision
03-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Dear, Brasil.
You are destroying beautiful genetic females and my brain can't take it. Yes, I'm talking about you Rio and Sau Paulo. I have many problems. Man's being is sexual and you're altering global brain chemistry. Shame on you. But your country is so beautiful. Do you want society to break down? Mother nature is Queen Darwin and she/he will have the last laugh on us all. But the meek shall inherit and so you're all crazy lovely people. God bless. How do you solve a problem like Maria (and Vivi Dantas)? How do you hold a moon-beam in your hand?

Transexuals, aka hybrid women as defined in the medical field, will be replacing the female gender in 100 years. All reproduction will be done thru cloning. Then, utopia can be achieved as the female gender is responsible for all calamity that occured since the dawn of time.

Brazil and Thailand are front and center of this new social engineering endeavor.

derrick60053
03-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Envision, the way to counter your opponent's argument is to mis-interpret their point and carry it to the absurd/extreme and ignore the main point. It works every time. You win. I was trying to say that Brazilian trannies are destroying my life. I am ok with this. It is nature. It is natural. They blow away the competition in more than one aspect. My question is where are we headed? What should I do?

Fancy fancy
03-24-2012, 09:45 AM
try being a man Derek

Envision, the way to counter your opponent's argument is to mis-interpret their point and carry it to the absurd/extreme and ignore the main point. It works every time. You win. I was trying to say that Brazilian trannies are destroying my life. I am ok with this. It is nature. It is natural. They blow away the competition in more than one aspect. My question is where are we headed? What should I do?

Schimmel
03-24-2012, 10:33 AM
(and Vivi Dantas)
Ohhhh fuck yeah!

envivision
03-24-2012, 05:04 PM

Who said I am joking? That's my personal dream. I work out, eat right to live long enough to witness this moment.

land-rover
03-28-2012, 05:24 PM
huaahuahuahuau Sorry!!!!!! Glad I'm Brazilian !!!!!!!!!

tommy001
03-28-2012, 05:29 PM
The Brazilian girls always look fantastic. Brazil's a big country, where are most of the TS girls based, or are they everywhere?