PDA

View Full Version : New member wanted to say hello

Zenki
02-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Hello there,
I came across these boards a few days ago and have been watching them just to see how they feel. I am really happy to see that alot of the typical fighting ect that goes on with these does not seem to be here. So on to me..

I am 21 from Ontario Canada, I have talked to a few ladies before and I will admit when I was younger I was a bit nieve and didnt really understand myself compleatly. Over the past year alot has changed in my life and I know realise why I am attracted to you girls and I would not be joining if my intentions were not good. I am going to University right now and enjoy it I hope to be done soon but might have a carrer opion that would have me living all over the place. I hope that I can make some new friends on here and get to talk to some people often. I am currently single and if there was someone local and we both enjoyed eachother would be more then happy to ask them on a date.

Anyways I hope to be active on here and help make the site a better place. If you want to talk to me dont be shy. Here are two pics for you to get an idea what I look like.

chefmike
02-22-2006, 07:20 PM
:roll: waits for it... :popcorn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Welcome to HA Zenki. Enjoy the board! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Caleigh
02-23-2006, 07:42 AM
twink a licious