PDA

View Full Version : St Paddy's Day in the Chi

ed_jaxon
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
We will be having a Wearin O the Green party this Saturday.

Free drinks, wild shit and prizes for the sexiest holiday themed outfit.

Hit me up here for more details.

See you there!

Colleen_Stewart
03-15-2012, 07:01 AM
:iagree: OMG, guys and gals, if you come to the party Saturday Night, and you wear your "Sexiest Green", hell you might win some "Green" ! ! ! ! !

We all know, who the hell does not like some "GREEN" ! ! !

So join this Irish B***** Saturday Night here in CHICAGO ! ! ! !

SEE YOU THERE, if you want Details Hit Ed or Me up ! ! !

celticgrafix
03-15-2012, 06:54 PM
best fucking day of the year

ed_jaxon
03-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Celt you live in Raleigh?

I spent a few years there.

celticgrafix
03-15-2012, 06:59 PM
yeh bro, just moved here from philly to glenwood south. where did you live?

BLKGSXR
03-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Cmon yall in chicago go hang with usedcharcoal ass EdJaxon!

celticgrafix
03-15-2012, 07:02 PM
yeh party looks awesome, and chicago is a fucking sick city. alot irish too

ed_jaxon
03-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Lived by NC State in a place called Cameron Village.

It was an adjustment coming from Chicago.

But St Patrick's in Chicago? On a Saturday???? Gonna be nuts.

Jix......you racist.

celticgrafix
03-15-2012, 07:45 PM
oh shit, cameron village is right down the street. one of my brothers goes to state. I bet it was, have fun, sounds like a good party

BLKGSXR
03-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Lived by NC State in a place called Cameron Village.

It was an adjustment coming from Chicago.

But St Patrick's in Chicago? On a Saturday???? Gonna be nuts.

Jix......you racist.
thats all i get is "jix you racist" not a thread of is BLKgsxr racist LOL :dead:

ed_jaxon
03-15-2012, 09:02 PM
that's all ya get for the "used charcoal" only semi funny the first time joke.

BLKGSXR
03-15-2012, 09:17 PM
that's all ya get for the "used charcoal" only semi funny the first time joke.
you trying to say you dont look that way psh this guy Lol.

ed_jaxon
03-15-2012, 09:37 PM
get some new material.

you are about as funny as jock itch.

hippifried
03-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Even though I can't go, it sounds like fun. Gotta love the USA, where everybody's Irish once a year.

But Ed; Just for future reference, It's spelled PaTTy. With Ts, as in PaTrick or the shorter version, PaT. If I remember the story, he was a bit too preoccupied chasing snakes to be growin' rice. Just sayin'... Wouldn't want the spelling & grammer cops knocking on your door.

BLKGSXR
03-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Eds a dyslexic bitch dont worry he will get it one day.Hopefully.

ed_jaxon
03-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Beggorah!

Sure'n you have heard an Irish lad named Patrick affectionately referred to as Paddy by his saintly mum?

And as for snake chasers.....

There are a lot of snake chasers here on HA!

Odelay
03-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Jix......you racist.

Jix is racist? I thought he was a mexican. :dancing:

Ed, Colleen, I'm planning on making my 2nd appearance at a Chicago Party. Sorry about being such a tease since October.

BTW, 7 to 1? Last time it was 9 p to 3 a?

BLKGSXR
03-16-2012, 03:49 AM

Ed, Colleen, I'm planning on making my 2nd appearance at a Chicago Party. Sorry about being such a tease since October.

Nah just ethnically inclined Lol Nowhere near a Mexican....

Colleen_Stewart
03-16-2012, 05:51 AM

Well sweetie, there are some people we had to strike a deal with, but the parties being 7 to 1, they are still doing great ! ! ! Can not wait to see you soon ! ! !
Colleen

ed_jaxon
03-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Brief recap of last nights party.

Big theanks to Odelay for making the trek out to the party, always a good time when you are around brother.

So my homegirl TS Ariel comes through and has a seat at the bar flirting with the guys. They love her. After about five minutes I notice she aint got on no panties. Dude next to her is mesmerized and eventually just says fuck it and blows her right there at the bar.

Later as I am bartending, Colleen tells a very nice looking babe from Milwaukee that she should get her drink stirred by me. She hands me her drink, I freshen it up and without batting an eye I pull a "Blazing Saddles" (Let me whip this out) and stir her drink with my dick.

Bottom line, the evening ended up in what could best be described as an orgy as we did the blowjob contest again; a good looking gg got fucked and sucked a bunch of guys in front of her husband and they both blew Ariel.

Yes the Guinness was flowing and a good time was had by all. Best St. Paddy's day ever.

Odelay
03-19-2012, 04:54 AM
Brief recap of last nights party.

Big theanks to Odelay for making the trek out to the party, always a good time when you are around brother.

So my homegirl TS Ariel comes through and has a seat at the bar flirting with the guys. They love her. After about five minutes I notice she aint got on no panties. Dude next to her is mesmerized and eventually just says fuck it and blows her right there at the bar.

Later as I am bartending, Colleen tells a very nice looking babe from Milwaukee that she should get her drink stirred by me. She hands me her drink, I freshen it up and without batting an eye I pull a "Blazing Saddles" (Let me whip this out) and stir her drink with my dick.

Bottom line, the evening ended up in what could best be described as an orgy as we did the blowjob contest again; a good looking gg got fucked and sucked a bunch of guys in front of her husband and they both blew Ariel.

Yes the Guinness was flowing and a good time was had by all. Best St. Paddy's day ever.

Nice party, Ed. The night really did rev up once your "little" friend, i.e. Ariel, showed up. Got to see the beginning of the bj contest, which was fun. Sorry about taking off at 12:00. A Northern Wisconsin friend gave me a call and said she was in Milwaukee for the night. It seemed like a good place for me to end the night.

ChIDuDe
03-20-2012, 10:57 PM
any pics? something always come up and i can never make it to any of the parties.

ed_jaxon
03-20-2012, 10:59 PM
any pics? something always come up and i can never make it to any of the parties.

Ummmm, I sure as hell hope not.

ChIDuDe
03-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Ummmm, I sure as hell hope not.

lol that crazy huh?

ed_jaxon
03-20-2012, 11:31 PM
yup. there was a great deal of sexual shenanigans going on.

ChIDuDe
03-21-2012, 12:14 AM
i have to make the next one..when is it?

ed_jaxon
03-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Planning it now

TsVanessa69
03-21-2012, 02:20 AM
wait till my birthday party. me and Ed are cookin up a good one!

Colleen_Stewart
03-22-2012, 06:38 AM
wait till my birthday party. me and Ed are cookin up a good one!
:iagree: Vanessa your Birthday Party is going to be off the HOOK ! ! ! !