PDA

View Full Version : Rhianna takes back Chris Brown

russtafa
03-08-2012, 11:35 AM
i sometimes wonder if females love a good tap? i have never hit a chick except working on the door of clubs .but this stuff is mind boggiling :confused:

Nicole Dupre
03-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Females "love a good tap"? Maybe some chicks are masochists. But if you hit me, I'd eventually cut your balls off and feed them to you in front of all of your latent homosexual BFs in your pub.

Prospero
03-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Well said Nicole.

buttslinger
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
"I never met a dame that didn't need to be slapped around a little bit" -Humphrey Bogart

Yeah, have your "pets" spayed or neutered. Not your MAN.

hwbs
03-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Def don't feel bad for her...she celebrates these guys in her music and in her personal life I guess.....no one deserves to be hit like that but when u go back to that person smh

russtafa
03-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Females "love a good tap"? Maybe some chicks are masochists. But if you hit me, I'd eventually cut your balls off and feed them to you in front of all of your latent homosexual BFs in your pub.
my little dog bites and i think has distemper the locals tell me there's "something wrong with that mutt" but it's my little dog

Nicole Dupre
03-08-2012, 06:31 PM
my little dog bites and i think has distemper the locals tell me there's "something wrong with that mutt" but it's my little dog
Brilliant response, numbnuts. Now go put anotha shrimp on the bar-b and fuck your pet kangaroo.

SammiValentine
03-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Brilliant response, numbnuts. Now go put anotha shrimp on the bar-b and fuck your pet kangaroo.

lololol

russtafa
03-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Brilliant response, numbnuts. Now go put anotha shrimp on the bar-b and fuck your pet kangaroo.i am going to have to put a mussel on my doggie or it could bite one of the neighbours ,i already have enough complaints about the smelly little thing shitting every where

trish
03-08-2012, 06:46 PM
i am going to have to put a mussel on my doggie or it could bite one of the neighbours ,i already have enough complaints about the smelly little thing shitting every whereOh I thought that was you shitting everywhere. Blaming it on your dog!! For shame!

FreddieGomez
03-08-2012, 06:49 PM
trannies are the same way

Prospero
03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
How does putting a shellfish on your dog help? Surely you need to muzzle the beast.

russtafa
03-08-2012, 06:57 PM
no honey but you can be my dog heeehehe ill put you on a leash yah sexy babe

Nicole Dupre
03-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Let this be a lesson, kids. Alcoholism is not good for your brain, especially when you were already born with a tiny pointed skull. Stay in school.

Nicole Dupre
03-08-2012, 07:32 PM
trannies are the same way
What about the Manson Family? Do you worry about ticked off trannies with knives?

russtafa
03-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Let this be a lesson, kids. Alcoholism is not good for your brain, especially when you were already born with a tiny pointed skull. Stay in school.poor little dog it knows it smells so bad and is so fucking ugly but it knows it's master takes pity on it

TSLexiWade
03-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Awww, Chris Brown! <3

maaarc
03-08-2012, 10:17 PM
some observations:

1) wow! a lot of yous guys are very mean to Russtafa, and it's not very nice to be mean to other people especially if they like dogs :(

2) some people just want to be humiliated and or hurt:( for some it's a conscious desire for others it's unconscious - either way it doesn't usually make for a very happy life.

I wanna see a picture of russtafa's dog :) come on please!!!

Silcc69
03-08-2012, 10:29 PM
some observations:

1) wow! a lot of yous guys are very mean to Russtafa, and it's not very nice to be mean to other people especially if they like dogs :(

2) some people just want to be humiliated and or hurt:( for some it's a conscious desire for others it's unconscious - either way it doesn't usually make for a very happy life.

Russ isn't the nicest guy on here well fuck it he's an asshole to be exact.

Nicole Dupre
03-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh please. You're no one's master. You really need to sober up, with all this nonsense about beating people up, your doggies and communism.

What time is it in Australia and when did you start drinking, you dead end yob?

russtafa
03-08-2012, 11:31 PM
some observations:

I call my dog Nicole Dupree. I know it's a fucking ugly stupid thing but it's my dog and I wish the neighbours would stop throwing hot water at the bitch.I really need to do something about it'd distemper....maybe get it put down by the vet.What do you all think??:heartbroken:

trish
03-08-2012, 11:39 PM
I think it's time the mods strap russtafa to the roof of the car and drive him across the HA border.

russtafa
03-08-2012, 11:52 PM
I think it's time the mods strap russtafa to the roof of the car and drive him across the HA border.yah sexy devil Trish i have pictures in my mind of you and me =yummmy:fuckin::fuckin::fuckin::fuckin::fuckin:

tsdvdman
03-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I think it's time the mods strap russtafa to the roof of the car and drive him across the HA border.
They're too busy monitoring Darryl..lol

maaarc
03-09-2012, 12:12 AM
I call my dog Nicole Dupree. I know it's a fucking ugly stupid thing but it's my dog and I wish the neighbours would stop throwing hot water at the bitch.I really need to do something about it'd distemper....maybe get it put down by the vet.What do you all think??:heartbroken:

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! don't hurt the Doggy Russ:(

russtafa
03-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! don't hurt the Doggy Russ:(ok but i will get it deloused

Nicole Dupre
03-09-2012, 12:45 AM
It's ok, Russ. Babble away with your silly dog fantasy. I know you're a sad and lonely old ted. And I've been cruel. Forgive me. Glad to see you've found a new cyber BF here. Poor old closet sod.

russtafa
03-09-2012, 01:04 AM
It's ok, Russ. Babble away with your silly dog fantasy. I know you're a sad and lonely old ted. And I've been cruel. Forgive me. Glad to see you've found a new cyber BF here. Poor old closet sod.

good dog ,i would give you a bone but know you would bury it

mikelpo
03-11-2012, 09:40 PM
So I need to start beating up women to get a shag?? Ah was wondering where I was going wrong!!! Ladies please tell me this ain't what your really after?? X