View Full Version : Thurs March 8th W/Lady Deja +Sunny D,Sandra Lopez, &BettyNice@ Secret!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-07-2012, 01:37 PM
This thursday march 8th @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ diva las vegas thursday nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features
featured guest dancer sexy lady deja!!!!!
Plus shows by miss renaissance 2012 sunny dee-lite!
And the talents of miss betty betty nice!!!!!
Miss vogue international sandra lopez!
Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
525 west 29th st
bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
10p-4a

gents $20
ladies $15

mark it on your calenders thursday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-07-2012, 08:55 PM
its going to be heating up in nyc on thursday ...a high of 66 in the city and thru the roof in secret!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-08-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm digging the giraffe print, very nice. All that is missing is the party hat ;)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 01:29 AM
all the gorgeous ladies of secret lounge!!!!

Tran Fan
03-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Hey SDL, good times last night. Looks like you got some nice snapshots of the ladies in action. Looking forward to see what you have in store for Thursday. I'm thinking that spring weather plus Lady Deja will make for a great time.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 04:18 AM
LOVELY LADIES, GREAT MUSIC, THE SUNNY DEE-LITE SPECIALTY DRINK!!!And so much more!!!!!!!!:pumped:

NYC TS Lover
03-08-2012, 04:21 AM
I must say that I am anxiously awaiting your party venue tomorrow evening. The NYC transgender experience has been more than I expected. The ladies in New York are just lovely. Cheers. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
03-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Hey Sunny, what is the name of the black girl with the leopard skin dress? Is she new, I don't think I've seen her out before.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 05:50 AM
:pumped:CAN'T WAITTO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!ALL THE FUN AND MAYHEIM!!!!!!!OF THE SECRET LOUNGE:D

Yoda Rules!
03-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Sunny, I noticed that these last pictures that you posted are slightly out of focus. You should speak to your photographer about adjusting his settings or maybe it's just because you are so hot that his hands were shaking :)

benfromchicago
03-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Damn bring these parties to Chicago, lol.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Damn bring these parties to Chicago, lol.

BEN I HOSTED IN CHICAGO BEFORE AND WILL BE HOSTING IN A FEWMONTHS AGAIN STAY TUNED!!!!!!:p

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 12:29 PM
thursday night grows near!!!!:pumped:

Lixio
03-08-2012, 12:35 PM
How do I post my own thread!? I'm
After finding out if anyone has ever met ts sexy nickole, London ' she looks unreal! X

Any pointers much appreciated

Yoda Rules!
03-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Hot new pictures from your Chicago party Sunny, I don't think that I have seen those posted on HA before. Aurora Sexton is one hot number, you should get her to do a show at one of your upcoming events. Just a thought.

As for the previous poster, if you are looking to create a thread, just click on "New Thread" at the top of this page. Hope that helps.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 08:29 PM
tonight grows near!!!!! 10pm doors open!!!!!!!:pumped:

NYC TS Lover
03-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I am very much excited to attend this evening's festivities. The lovely Deja will certainly be a sight to behold. The ladies of Secret Lounge are slowly becoming a highlight of my weekly agenda. Cheers. :cheers:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-08-2012, 11:57 PM
I am very much excited to attend this evening's festivities. The lovely Deja will certainly be a sight to behold. The ladies of Secret Lounge are slowly becoming a highlight of my weekly agenda. Cheers. :cheers:

SHE CERTAINLY WILL BE!!!!!!:Bowdown:

tsdvdman
03-09-2012, 12:14 AM
I would order Lady Deja her favorite drink have her sit back comfortably with her legs crossed drop down to my knees and worship those long black shapely legs..:smileysex:

Yoda Rules!
03-09-2012, 01:19 AM
I would order Lady Deja her favorite drink have her sit back comfortably with her legs crossed drop down to my knees and worship those long black shapely legs..:smileysex:

Hey tsdvdman, I have a feeling that if you dropped to your knees before Lady Deja, you should have you worshipping more than just her legs :wink:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-09-2012, 01:56 AM
Hey tsdvdman, I have a feeling that if you dropped to your knees before Lady Deja, you should have you worshipping more than just her legs :wink:

GOODNESS!!!:ignore:

NYC TS Lover
03-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Miss Dee Lite, I would like to thank you for responding to one of my earlier posts, it was quite flattering to see that you read the comments of your "fans." I will be attending your event this evening at the Secret Lounge and look forward to your performance. As always cheers. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
03-09-2012, 04:55 AM
So it's 65 degrees in NYC, a beautiful clear night with a slight breeze. I can't even imagine the type of outfits or lack of outfits that we are going to see at the Secret Lounge tonight. Spring Fever has officially hit the Big Apple and the trannies of NYC are ready to party! The exploits of Lady Deja, Betty Betty Nice, and Sunny Dee Lite are sure to heat up the room. My question is, what are you waiting for?

Domino Lover
03-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Tonight at Secret Lounge Sunny D got my girl Lady Deja dancing so you know where I'll be at. Can't wait to see that beautiful light chocolate skin moving all over that bar. Damn. I'm out. :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-09-2012, 05:51 AM
In case you are wondering what to expect from Sunny Dee Lite in her first outfit change of the evening, here is a sneak peak live from Secret Lounge. (I just took this off of Facebook)

Do you need another reason to get up and go to Secret Lounge tonight? I don't :)

NYC TS Lover
03-09-2012, 06:21 AM
This woman Miss Sunny is truly a dream come true. My ultimate fantasy would be a world where all women looked like this goddess and handled themself with as much class and dignity. As if I needed another motivator to go out this evening, this picture served as additional inspiration. Cheers. :cheers:

Tran Fan
03-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Hey SDL, I had a sick time last night. There were so many girls and so many people in general so I'd have to say it was definitely one of the most packed events that I've been to. I saw that your party was cancelled tonight and it's all good cause I'm too tired to go out again anyway. Keep doing your thing girl. Peace.

Yoda Rules!
03-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I had a great time last night at Secret Lounge, the energy was super high and the early spring weather brought out all of the ladies including some new ones. I'm already looking forward to Tuesday, I hope the weather stays in the 60's until then. I'm also looking forward to hearing about your new potential spot in midtown among other new surprises that you have in store.

P.S. - You looked amazing last night

P.S.S. - May the force be with you. Always.

Domino Lover
03-11-2012, 10:29 PM
That pic of that little asian honey Kim makes me think all kinds of thoughts. She is one bad ass chick. Real truth. :Bowdown:

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 02:35 AM
That pic of that little asian honey Kim makes me think all kinds of thoughts. She is one bad ass chick. Real truth. :Bowdown:

Yes, that is the truth. Kim is one bad ass ninja bitch! :dancing: :iagree:

NYC TS Lover
03-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Miss Dee Lite, I would like to thank you for responding to my earlier post, it fills me with great pleasure to see that you read the comments of your "fans."

I will be attending your event this Tuesday at the Secret Lounge and look forward to your performance on Thursday as well. As always cheers. Cheers indeed. :cheers:

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Little Lana and Malynda on Tuesday, Trace and Samantha Chanel on Thursday, Sunny Dee Lite every night, Spring Fever is here!

Tran Fan
03-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey SDL, your performance was definitely the highlight of the party last Thursday but I have a feeling that the chick in the white boots will be taking control this week. Wow :)

Yoda Rules!
03-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Last Thursday was a great party, very busy and an extremely attractive crowd. Deja did a great job and everyone had a great time. But this Thursday with the beautiful Trace in the house, I'm expecting the place to pratically explode :) What a week ahead..

Sunny Dee-lite
03-13-2012, 04:10 AM
i can't wait !!!!trace was amazing last time she danced!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Trace is the hottest TS in NYC. I'm sorry Sunny, she is one bad ass woman :-)

Tran Fan
03-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Yes SDL, keep posting pictures of Trace shaking her money maker. She is hot as hell, I'm so pysched that she is dancing again this week. But tonight my focus is on Lana, I'm taking her home she just doesn't know it yet. But she will

NYC TS Lover
03-14-2012, 04:07 AM
Yes SDL, keep posting pictures of Trace shaking her money maker. She is hot as hell, I'm so pysched that she is dancing again this week. But tonight my focus is on Lana, I'm taking her home she just doesn't know it yet. But she will

:iagree: