PDA

View Full Version : Brasil is THE King. Admit it, losers.

derrick60053
02-18-2012, 06:11 AM
How beautiful is Brazil? The mecca of gurlz? You're just some schmuck watching from the outside. Me too. Life is unfair. Full of let downs. I wasn't born in Rio or Sao Paulo. Not a chosen one. What is that crazy nut Nikka saying?

Blondie: Heart of Glass:
Blondie ~ Heart Of Glass ~ 1978 ~ HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9MNokroGYo)
Dead Kennedy's: I fought the law (live):
Dead Kennedys:I Fought the Law:La 1984 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAdc2Rq9a4U)

grooby frank
02-18-2012, 09:38 AM
I love how people looking from the outside in, people that have never been in country can just make crazy statements as fact.

themaster
02-18-2012, 10:00 AM
You know that video is not truly hd

Willie Escalade
02-18-2012, 10:49 AM
I love that Blondie song

TSMichelleAustin
02-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Who cares? If u never been there how can you claim its so great? LOL

Prospero
02-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I've never been to Liberia. Maybe that is a really cool country as well. All those dudes with machine guns etc etc....

The Unit
02-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Brasil is definitely not so hot. Crime everywhere including kids attacking and robbing tourists. There is a lot of poverty. In Rio you can't take anything to the beach because it WILL be STOLEN. Just because there are a lot of T-Girls doesn't make it a great country. What the hell are your priorities??

Louie Damazo
02-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Oh JEZ

Here we go again but now i agree

I m typing from a stolen car trunck after my 100 kidnap. Its my rotine now (its happening every week) then i feel so comfortable in type it in my smartphone for make u all AVOID this barbaric country. KEEP DISTANCE FROM HERE ,guys...

Ops, car stop. Now they ll spank me. I type more as soon i leave hospital

Schimmel
02-18-2012, 09:27 PM
I always thought Brazil cops were awesome. In terms of cop toughness rankings.

envivision
02-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Rio already priced itself out of the market. It costs $2000 just to get there, $300/night for a semi decent accomodation in a hotel. Expensive food, taxis, etc. and with a 1.7 to 1 exchange rate, only millionaires can afford it. Most Brazilians find it cheaper to visit the US, Europe, than to visit Rio.

Plus the weather in Rio is awful (as it rains on average every other day), and don't kid yourself all the hot shemales are located in Sao Paulo, not Rio.

Schimmel
02-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Rio already priced itself out of the market. It costs $2000 just to get there, $300/night for a semi decent accomodation in a hotel. Expensive food, taxis, etc. and with a 1.7 to 1 exchange rate, only millionaires can afford it. Most Brazilians find it cheaper to visit the US, Europe, than to visit Rio.

Plus the weather in Rio is awful (as it rains on average every other day), and don't kid yourself all the hot shemales are located in Sao Paulo, not Rio.
Are you saying Simon Le Bon is a liar? Pretty harsh words if you're calling Simon Le Bon a liar.

Louie Damazo
02-18-2012, 10:32 PM
I m sorry but this is a poitless post . Everyone knows the kind of shit ll be happen here and i dont think its good to anyone

If u wanna meet Brasil come and enjoy as many people does. If u think here is too dangerous stay where u are as many people also does

Thatīs it, pretty simple

Abput trannies, fact Sao Paulo is the meca with so much more and better girls but Rio have some amazing ts

http://www.damazovip.com/v2/modelos/rio-de-janeiro

tsdvdman
02-18-2012, 11:07 PM

you have no idea what you are talkin about

Louie Damazo
02-19-2012, 03:45 PM
you have no idea what you are talkin about

I know, that s why i heat posts like this. Creates so many artificial and unecessary discussions that is not produtive and everybody looses

SugaSweet
02-19-2012, 10:30 PM
So how much would a night with Fabiane Spears or Priscilla Dandara cost???

Louie Damazo
02-20-2012, 03:24 AM
I dont know EVEN if they re still here

sp fan
02-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Oh JEZ

Here we go again but now i agree

I m typing from a stolen car trunck after my 100 kidnap. Its my rotine now (its happening every week) then i feel so comfortable in type it in my smartphone for make u all AVOID this barbaric country. KEEP DISTANCE FROM HERE ,guys...

Ops, car stop. Now they ll spank me. I type more as soon i leave hospital

to funny and its the same jokers always claiming the same things. these are democrats and republicans they were taught to live in fear by fake terrorists and watch fox news 24/7 with this oriley idiot.

jackxx
02-20-2012, 09:15 AM

This is definitely not true, it is getting expensive but it's no where near as much as this.

Brazil is a nice country, I've never had any bad experiences with crime etc and met lots of great people, however I had been told to be careful going to certain events e.g Lapa street party and there are loads of hot shemales in Rio, I don't think this guy has ever been there or else he really didn't go to the right places.

It wouldn't be my favorite country in the world though, for me Europe is by far my favorite continent, having so many amazing cities with different cultures only a short flight away - London, Berlin, Madrid etc.

SFTB
02-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Enough with all this constant fighting! One side says Brasil is a TS Eden, with gorgeous sex craved trannies beckoning you to an oasis like sirens, the other side says it's a real life Mad Maxian world of gunfights and voodoo. There is only one way to settle this whole argument. One of us has to go there with nothing more than his wits, a Costco jumbo box of condoms, and a pocket full of Reals, and come back to this board and report his findings!

I volunteer.

SFTB
02-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Before I head that way, I plan to take a watercolors course at the community college, I am told some of the girls prefer to have their outfits painted on!

LatinLover
02-23-2012, 09:58 PM
I agree , for me Brasil is the king , amazing country

Will Riker
02-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Iīm amazed; I just returned form a one week trip to Sâo Paulo, where I was born, and wasnīt even robbed or killed as it happend once or twice, some weeks ago (being killed, of course). Been to Elenice, had a beer, talked to the girls, drove and walked around the block, and dared to stop at a gas station nearby. The police didnīt spanked me as they usually do to everyone. I was so depressed that I went away to kill myelf.

Donīt came to Brazil, folks. It can happen the same to you, but WE can come back from the dead, as we do it all the time we are killed in this wild place.