PDA

View Full Version : Driving Out To LA... NOW.

Jamie French
02-14-2012, 12:07 AM
Heading out to LA to shoot with Tiffany Star, Brittany St. Jordan, Kelly Clare, Sadie Hawkins, Shemale Strokers, possibly an IR scene for Wendy's site if the talent pulls through... a radio show where I'll be performing live on the accordion and of course, the Tranny Awards. Also a hot date with a special someone ya'll know, (that one's NOT going to be video taped!)

The whole trip from now till I get home will be documented on video for posterity. Keep an eye out for all this stuff...

Ciao.

BLKGSXR
02-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Sounds like your problem would be cheaper to fly...thats a good day and a half drive each way!

Brandi Boots
02-14-2012, 12:40 AM
That is a loooong haul Jamie. Safe driving. You should make a pitstop in Vegas just for the hell of it! Great town. Why not keep this thread updated every now and then with your weeks activities? It will give us little Texas gurls something to turn green over; a Road Trip "Hangover" style!

GroobySteven
02-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Sounds like your problem would be cheaper to fly...thats a good day and a half drive each way!

Fuck that. Drive. No dealing with airports, security, babies, shitty seats. The open road, some tunes and light a cigar!
I always drive from LA to Phoenix for the forum in April and love it.

SunshyneMonroe
02-14-2012, 02:08 AM
I would not even drive from houston to dallas lol american airlines for me plz lol

Jamie French
02-14-2012, 02:35 AM
I hate flying... not because you're in a death tube... that doesn't bother me in the least... it's cause I want to SEE everything, get in trouble, have adventures... driving is hands on and makes travel feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, having a far richer experience. Has Ferris Bueller taught ya'll nothing? Here, once more for the cheap seats, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Also, what Seanchai said.

SunshyneMonroe
02-14-2012, 02:39 AM
I hate flying... not because your in a death tube... that doesn't bother me in the least... it's cause I want to SEE everything, get in trouble, have adventures... driving is hands on and makes travel feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, having a far richer experience. Has Ferris Bueller taught ya'll nothing? Here, once more for the cheap seats, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Also, what Seanchai said.

Death tube thanks im flying tomorrow for four hours seattle to houston...

Jamie French
02-14-2012, 02:42 AM
Don't worry, your plane totally won't crash probably.

Death tube thanks im flying tomorrow for four hours seattle to houston...

Odelay
02-14-2012, 02:43 AM
You picking up any hitchhikers?

onmyknees
02-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Man.....nothing worse that the whole airport expierence. Some TSA agent with a pissy attitude grabin' on my balls. Standing in line with a bunch of shoeless fools makes me feel like a drone... Overpriced airport food, breathing in all those fucking recirculated germs inside the plane. Some dude stuffing his entire wardrobe into the overhead bin above me...stale peanuts...fuck all that. I like being in control, and when you fly....you have none.

BLKGSXR
02-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Fuck that. Drive. No dealing with airports, security, babies, shitty seats. The open road, some tunes and light a cigar!
see I can do that! but texas nah fuck that!! but thats me bruh! im not that scenic route type mothafucka lol.

NatashaLover
02-14-2012, 02:53 AM
Driving is a different experience just like she says. Personally I rarely fly unless its too far away. I rather drive also with all my shit in the trunk, plus I can take extra things that I might need. when flying you have to keep it simple and pack lightly and I dont like that. Plus you make your own schedule and no one is telling you to board, stay seated, and you dont have the people sneazing on your side without covering it!
thats my two cents

jerseyboy72
02-14-2012, 02:53 AM
but texas nah fuck that!! but thats me bruh! im not that scenic route type mothafucka lol.:iagree:

Jamie French
02-14-2012, 05:01 AM
A very important point. I'm virtually bringing my entire studio with me, multiple cameras, lights, stands, costumes, regular clothes, latex, shoes, boots, whips chains, dildos, grooming supplies, enemas, laptops, an alpaca, three wishes and a goblin.
enough to last for two weeks.

Driving is a different experience just like she says. Personally I rarely fly unless its too far away. I rather drive also with all my shit in the trunk, plus I can take extra things that I might need. when flying you have to keep it simple and pack lightly and I dont like that. Plus you make your own schedule and no one is telling you to board, stay seated, and you dont have the people sneazing on your side without covering it!
thats my two cents

Willie Escalade
02-14-2012, 05:22 AM
Real talk! I hope to drive to St Francis this year as well...

Brandi Boots
02-14-2012, 03:05 PM
A very important point. I'm virtually bringing my entire studio with me, multiple cameras, lights, stands, costumes, regular clothes, latex, shoes, boots, whips chains, dildos, grooming supplies, enemas, laptops, an alpaca, three wishes and a goblin.
enough to last for two weeks.

See guys, this is why you drive. You know that hussy at security wont let the alpaca onboard so you would have to check it in along with the goblin. And EVERYBODY knows you cant put your alpacas and goblins in the same bag. sheesh!

Jamie, what outfits did you take? Did the horse head make the voyage? :deadhorse

Prospero
02-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Playing the accordian. Jamie please post us a clip of you doing that. i LOVE the accordian.

Jamie French
02-16-2012, 08:41 AM
Checked in at 2pm & just got back from a dinner/meet and greet with Brittany St. Jordan. Good times...

@Brandi Boots: Yes, the horse head is here and will be used in a scene featuring Sadie Hawkins and myself.

@Prospero: Me in my hotel... here you go.

Caff_Racer
02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Driving (well, in my case, riding - I'm not a car person) is a great way of getting from A to B. Here in Europe I rarely do domestic flights; I just sling what I need in a tailpack and tankbag, tie the lot to the bike and hit the road. The journey becomes an adventure (and is sometimes much more interesting than what you do at your destination).

Talking of adventurous drives, Brittany St. Jordan should tell you about the route I suggested to her out of Colorado! :lol:

BLKGSXR
02-16-2012, 02:10 PM
thats a duckface!!! LOL

BLKGSXR
02-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Driving (well, in my case, riding - I'm not a car person) is a great way of getting from A to B. Here in Europe I rarely do domestic flights; I just sling what I need in a tailpack and tankbag, tie the lot to the bike and hit the road. The journey becomes an adventure (and is sometimes much more interesting than what you do at your destination).

Talking of adventurous drives, Brittany St. Jordan should tell you about the route I suggested to her out of Colorado! :lol:
I used a backpack man, never liked the saddles I call em lol.

Jamie French
02-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Getting things set up for tranny bangin' adventures... (My room doesn't really have this creepy hue, it's just a funky aperture setting on my camera for effect...)