PDA

View Full Version : Voice feminization blog

EvonRose
01-20-2012, 05:24 AM
Its so funny I made this blog 3 days ago and the voice surgery post showed.... voice surgery sound too invasive...

RawNY
01-20-2012, 07:41 AM
You sing as beautiful as you look.

robertlouis
01-20-2012, 08:22 AM
You're certainly looking and sounding beautiful Evon. How much of your very feminine voice, both spoken and sung, is down to your early use of hormones and how much to hard work and practice? It's also very noticeable in this clip that you have next to no trace of an adam's apple. Is that down to the same factors as well.

Anyway, it's great to see you looking so good and on top of everything. I'm still looking forward to doing a few duets some day. Five gigs so far in Australia over the next month!

irvin66
01-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Evon Oh my God you are always so beautiful!:Bowdown:

mikerpen
01-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Loved the voice. Love the hair. Love your full lips. Love your look.

tao1kiku
01-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Thank you for this EvonRose. The person I knwo is 100% passable except for her voice, and she started hormones later in life.

EvonRose
01-22-2012, 06:10 AM
You're certainly looking and sounding beautiful Evon. How much of your very feminine voice, both spoken and sung, is down to your early use of hormones and how much to hard work and practice? It's also very noticeable in this clip that you have next to no trace of an adam's apple. Is that down to the same factors as well.

Anyway, it's great to see you looking so good and on top of everything. I'm still looking forward to doing a few duets some day. Five gigs so far in Australia over the next month!

I don't exactly know how much it goes into my way of talking but I do know that starting off young is helpful, and i also was told transitioning before male puberty makes it easy... But i have seen pretty ts start late...

Thank you how are you?