PDA

View Full Version : Just An Idea...

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Good suggestion, too bad it only has a 50/50 chance of flying.

Having worked with the gawddamnedmoroniclazeeass public for far too long, I have noticed things like how they will walk into a post office, go up to a hunormous sign that sez "No Tax Forms Here", and then ask one of the clerks "Do you have any 1040 forms?".

Gar-ron-teed you will get posts like "I read the FAQ at the door, but I really need to ask: "Am I gay for liking big, T-girl cock?""

Or the classic: "Hi, I'm new here and this may sound like a stupid question, but what does 'FAQ' mean?"

Just tell them it's 'For All Queers' and see what kind of a reaction it breeds. :twisted:

Seriously, the goofy posts are like Vim/Spam/Vegamite, no one will confess to actually eating the stuff, but if it wasn't there we'd miss it.

chefmike
02-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I didn't know sodomite have rules?

LOLZ!

mods, who is this asshole...every post has been racist or homophobic...WTF?

BlackAdder
02-12-2006, 09:53 PM
I agree, i just read through his posts and he seems like a real dick.....hard to believe this guy is 53...Unless he's retarded.

MoonAndStar
02-12-2006, 10:14 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

eseential viewing for all new members..... watchit it and than post!!!!!!

;~)

Ecstatic
02-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Or the classic: "Hi, I'm new here and this may sound like a stupid question, but what does 'FAQ' mean?"

Just tell them it's 'For All Queers' and see what kind of a reaction it breeds. :twisted:
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Stirring it up a tad, Brd1? 8)