PDA

View Full Version : Trans girl killed for being a snitch.

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Teen found dead three days after helping police

By Francis X. Donnelly
The Detroit News
78 Comments (http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120106/METRO01/201060375#comments)

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C3&Date=20120106&Category=METRO01&ArtNo=201060375&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Teen-found-dead-three-days-after-helping-police Zoom

Shelley Hilliard )

Detroit— Three days before a local teen died, she made a decision that might have cost her her life.
Shelley Hilliard, 19, a transgender woman, was about to be arrested for possession of marijuana Oct. 20 when police offered a way out, according to testimony during a court hearing Thursday. She could set up a drug deal.
With the police listening on speaker phone, Hilliard used her cellphone to call Qasim Raqib, telling him she had someone (an undercover agent) who wanted to buy $335 worth of cocaine and marijuana, according to testimony during Raqib's preliminary examination Thursday in 36th District Court.
When Raqib arrived at the Motel 6 in Madison Heights 20 minutes later, police arrested him.
Raqib, 30, of Detroit, was released several hours later. Three days later, the mutilated body of Hilliard was discovered ablaze in the street on Detroit's east side.
Raqib was charged with the murder. His preliminary exam resumes Jan. 13.
During the hearing, testimony suggested two days after his arrest, Raqib bought a prepaid cellphone that he used to lure Hilliard to her death.
The next day, Hilliard received a call to meet a man at 1 a.m. at 933 Longfellow St.
She was driven to the site by Robert Mullen, a taxi driver who testified during the hearing that he took Hilliard on all her calls.
During the drive, Hilliard told Mullen she was worried about payback by Raqib for turning him in. Mullen arrived at the dark neighborhood to find three people, but couldn't identify them.
Soon after dropping Hilliard off, Mullen got a call from her sounding scared, testified Mullen. The phone then sounded like it fell to the ground and went dead, he said.
He returned to 933 Longfellow but there was no sign of Hilliard or the three other people, he said.
Mullen tried to call Hilliard several times. At first, the calls rang before going to voicemail. They then went directly to voicemail, suggesting the phone had been turned off.
Her burned body was discovered 3½ hours later on a service road along Interstate 94.
Two days later, Mullen and Hilliard's mother, Lyneice Nelson, went to police to fill out a missing person's report.
An impassive Raqib, in cornrows and prison greens, is charged with first-degree murder and mutilation.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120106/METRO01/201060375

amberskyi
01-08-2012, 04:42 AM
really tho,thats going to be the title of your thread?

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 05:19 AM
really tho,thats going to be the title of your thread?

Next thread is I want to shove my head up that nice azz of yours. :salad:salad

Yvonne183
01-08-2012, 05:34 AM
She looks familiar, when did this happen? I am not sure by the article.

Anyway,, Baltimore is right up there with Detroit.

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/baltimore_city_crime/police-search-for-man-who-raped-transgender-teen

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Amber's right. Change the word "snitch". Makes her seem like the wrong one.

You don't have to. Just friendly advice.

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Only the mods can change the title.

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Only the mods can change the title.

That's right. I've screwed up many times. Why don't they change that?

I was trying to save you some potential grief. That's all.:cheers:

Silcc69
01-08-2012, 07:47 AM
That's right. I've screwed up many times. Why don't they change that?

I was trying to save you some potential grief. That's all.:cheers:

LOL yeah that title really served no good purpose bad joke gone wrong.

bte
01-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Why did she go meet the guy when she was responsible for sending him to jail?

buckjohnson
01-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I hate the title, but the message is loud and clear. Knowing Detroit as I do, there is much more to this story...including the set-up as the Motor City police is not going to set up a $335 drug deal with a transgendered person unless something else is going on. I guar she had a extended history of drug convictions and arrests and the burning seem way too personal. No cat is going to risk a murder conviction of a low rate buy and sell conviction that in Detroit, now i am speaking about Detroit only, will likely get him very little jail time and time he will get, pending trial etc... is a long time coming. This was a personal murder based way more than just a snitch.

ScottishCraig
01-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Bad show from the police. She should have received proper protection

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
LOL yeah that title really served no good purpose bad joke gone wrong.

Sounds like familiar territory to me. I fuck up constantly. I make sure I set the bar low enough for myself so no one over-reacts. I am nothing more than shit/Lower than a snake's belly/Worse than Lucifer/Bin Laden's shit on my dick. I never disappoint. Anything mediocre is a joyous miracle like Obama being able to read a teleprompter without lighting up. Angels/Harps/Hillary shakes head

Hillary Mocks Obama - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPV1yd7sQg&feature=related)

Hillary "Shame on you, Barack Obama!" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmet77JCniU)

fred41
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Why did she go meet the guy when she was responsible for sending him to jail?

He used a throwaway phone and I'm sure someone made the call for him ...so I doubt there was any way for her to know it was him.

Bad show from the police. She should have received proper protection

There is no proper protection for this...
(...even if he was held without bail and she stopped working for a while[which would have been smarter...but perhaps not financially possible]...he could've gotten to her eventually..)

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I wish there was some sort of list of people who hated the police so much they would never call them for any reason. I would know which homes to rob.

Sacha
01-08-2012, 10:17 PM
I wish there was some sort of list of people who hated the police so much they would never call them for any reason. I would know which homes to rob.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one totally.

And I'd know which address to tow their cars away from, rip the parts out of and crush the shells for smelting...

NRT
01-08-2012, 10:19 PM
members of the criminal fraternity would fall in this category

Sacha
01-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I must just also say that I don't get how a misdemeanour such as being caught with possesion of weed can be so ominous that one would be so "obliged" to co-operate with Police to the extent that they would have to put their life in danger to this degree.

I would have thought that maybe with a SIZEABLE amount of coke, crack or smack that the consequences of not co-operating would have been persuasive enough. But in Spain, possesion of weed that is clearly for personal use (even if it's a month's supply and the user makes Cheech and Chong look dry!), would never be a serious enough offense to have got anyone that keen to co-operate to that degree!

Then again, I suppose each country is different, and I guess each state in the USA has different penalites. Maybe Detroit is that kind of a place...

Anyone care to enlighten a foreigner??

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 10:40 PM
I must just also say that I don't get how a misdemeanour such as being caught with possesion of weed can be so ominous that one would be so "obliged" to co-operate with Police to the extent that they would have to put their life in danger to this degree.

I would have thought that maybe with a SIZEABLE amount of coke, crack or smack that the consequences of not co-operating would have been persuasive enough. But in Spain, possesion of weed that is clearly for personal use (even if it's a month's supply and the user makes Cheech and Chong look dry!), would never be a serious enough offense to have got anyone that keen to co-operate to that degree!

Then again, I suppose each country is different, and I guess each state in the USA has different penalites. Maybe Detroit is that kind of a place...

Anyone care to enlighten a foreigner??

I will. War on Drugs is bullshit. Keep shaking your head in Spain. You are right. I live in California and buy weed from Russians and Armenians who I call small business owners. Little Czarina gives me a hash brownie and a hug wishing me Merry Christmas. Never got shit from Villaraigosa except a higher DWP bill with excuse. I'd rather have them(Russian Mob) run our state gov't than the monkeys who do now. That's how bad it is. Ignorant too. Reefer Madness.

We make laws for beer companies like we fight wars for Israel. Learn this, Spaniard. I hate this shit. Ever heard of Ron Paul?

Sacha
01-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I will. War on Drugs is bullshit. Keep shaking your head in Spain. You are right. I live in California and buy weed from Russians and Armenians who I call small business owners. I'd rather have them run our state gov't than the monkeys who do now. That's how bad it is. Ignorant too. Reefer Madness.

We make laws for beer companies like we fight wars for Israel. Learn this, Spaniard. I hate this shit. Ever heard of Ron Paul?

Yes... I understand him to be the Anti-Christ... problem is most of the alternatives are also a bad option, especially Gingrich and Santorum...

I watch TYT on youtube and I think you guys have very few options for an election and it both saddens and angers me - I think that the resolution (run by Cenk of TYT) that "WolfPAC" are trying to achieve - which takes things back pre-1978 when corporates were NOT allowed to finance electoral campaigns, is what the USA needs, Badly!

tsadriana
01-08-2012, 10:47 PM
i hope he will suffer in jail like an animal...to be tortured and mutilated...creep monster.

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes... I understand him to be the Anti-Christ... problem is most of the alternatives are also a bad option, especially Gingrich and Santorum...

I watch TYT on youtube and I think you guys have very few options for an election and it both saddens and angers me - I think that the resolution (run by Cenk of TYT) that "WolfPAC" are trying to achieve - which takes things back pre-1978 when corporates were NOT allowed to finance electoral campaigns, is what the USA needs, Badly!

Ron Paul, the anti-Christ? Really? Less death is suddenly bad? What station was this? All of ours are after Ron Paul like villagers with torches after The Monster. The Baron needs an AK47 with bullets dipped in Plutonium.

You want us invading more countries or less? We will bring death maybe losing the war(goals) but winning all the battles(bringer of death). As an American, life is cheap but killing gets expensive over time. Strong will is nothing without good vision. Snipers.

Sacha
01-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Yes, I think that Ron Paul brings one very different thing to the table as far as US foreign policy goes, and I agree that a more isolationist foreign policy is DEFINITELY a good thing. It is just that I hear he's apparently totally homophobic and racist, and I'm not sure that I like that.

Then again, this could all be part of a smear campaign, because as you so rightly say, he's anti foreign intervention... and warmongers (and the investors thereof) will have an agenda to discredit him of course.

I see your point that he's got one thing over his other GOP campaign peers.

Of course, if we go back to pre-1978 policies, it changes the kind of "puppet" that gets put up for GOP.

I'm just a foreigner, so I am perhaps more out of touch, but when I watch The Young Turks I find it's so much more informative than FOX News... even if the women presenters do tend to have such fucking amazing legs.

Nevertheless, I do concede that you have a point over the Foreign Policy ideas that Paul has over Newt Gingrich, and that would I suppose count very heavily for me as a voting US Citizen if I was one. I just don't like his other (apparent) policies towards different members of society.

If you have info about that that can enlighten me to the contra of that, I would like to hear of that (even though I cannot obviously vote), because his Foreign Policy is distinctly different to his peers, and seems in its own right quite justified, for the exact reasons you have mentioned!

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Yes, I think that Ron Paul brings one very different thing to the table as far as US foreign policy goes, and I agree that a more isolationist foreign policy is DEFINITELY a good thing. It is just that I hear he's apparently totally homophobic and racist, and I'm not sure that I like that.

Then again, this could all be part of a smear campaign, because as you so rightly say, he's anti foreign intervention... and warmongers (and the investors thereof) will have an agenda to discredit him of course.

I see your point that he's got one thing over his other GOP campaign peers.

Of course, if we go back to pre-1978 policies, it changes the kind of "puppet" that gets put up for GOP.

I'm just a foreigner, so I am perhaps more out of touch, but when I watch The Young Turks I find it's so much more informative than FOX News... even if the women presenters do tend to have such fucking amazing legs.

Nevertheless, I do concede that you have a point over the Foreign Policy ideas that Paul has over Newt Gingrich, and that would I suppose count very heavily for me as a voting US Citizen if I was one. I just don't like his other (apparent) policies towards different members of society.

If you have info about that that can enlighten me to the contra of that, I would like to hear of that (even though I cannot obviously vote), because his Foreign Policy is distinctly different to his peers, and seems in its own right quite justified, for the exact reasons you have mentioned!

I was ignorant in the past myself but as I get angrier I see more light now. I'm tired of being manipulated. Enough light sometimes brings fire.

None of us whether Republican or Democrat in this forum should befriend Social Conservatism. I am a little cheap though so not all Conservatives bad as long as they share my cheapness. Look at Ron Paul's suits. Cheap. Might as well wear sweats and flip-flops. Obama is fancy.

bte
01-08-2012, 11:46 PM
i hope he will suffer in jail like an animal...to be tortured and mutilated...creep monster.

That only happens to pedos.

Sacha
01-08-2012, 11:54 PM
None of us whether Republican or Democrat in this forum should befriend Social Conservatism. I am a little cheap though so not all Conservatives bad as long as they share my cheapness. Look at Ron Paul's suits. Cheap. Might as well wear sweats and flip-flops. Obama is fancy.

Agree, Agree, Agree. And it's never going to fix the poor selection we have infront of us. People ask me why I follow "Occupy" and GOP campaigns so much, but I know how much power/influence the USA has over the world... and the Sub-Prime Collapse killed pretty much every industry for export Spain has (just at a time when we were fighting to have an economy which was not goverened SOLELY by national construction and tourism)... so it of course made me a VERY interested observer. Especially as the "hand that fed me" got sooo heavily bitten by those B*st*rds!!!

It is definitely my agreement that Obama is a mere "Prime-Time Minister" (to quote a track from Senser's "Stacked-Up" Album in the 90's...) and that his pre-election claim for "Change" NEVER materialised.

Maybe, Paul will be able to make at least one difference as far as FP goes, if he gets in. But that alone is a moot point, if you know what I mean!

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 11:54 PM
I like Ariana's Italian passion. Hand her the blade. She will reap better than us.

tsadriana
01-08-2012, 11:55 PM
That only happens to pedos.
Sad then ,i want to do to him what he done to her and front to his family...because the way is ur parents the way are the kids is all i can say .

Dino Velvet
01-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Agree, Agree, Agree. And it's never going to fix the poor selection we have infront of us. People ask me why I follow "Occupy" and GOP campaigns so much, but I know how much power/influence the USA has over the world... and the Sub-Prime Collapse killed pretty much every industry for export Spain has (just at a time when we were fighting to have an economy which was not goverened by national construction and tourism)... so it made me a VERY interested observer.

It is definitely my agreement that Obama is a mere "Prime-Time Minister" (to quote a track from Senser's "Stacked-Up" Album in the 90's... and that his pre-election claim for "Change" NEVER materialised.

Maybe, Paul will be able to make at least one difference as far as FP goes, if he gets in. But that alone is a moot point, if you know what I mean!

We have a history of wonky ballots. Ron Paul or else...

Corrosion Of Conformity - Vote With A Bullet - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2I2mK_3_ns)

...Some day a real Reign will come!

http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/47/47_images/taxi1bloodyfinger1.jpg

Merkurie
01-09-2012, 12:16 AM
I would like the cops who served her out there like bait to put on trial.

fred41
01-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Drug laws such as this are generally handled on the local (state) level. Ron Paul would only end the war on drugs (or try to)at the federal level. Mr. Paul is for state's rights (yes Ben, I watch some of those YouTube presentations)...which is the way it's supposed to be in this country.

Dino Velvet
01-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Drug laws such as this are generally handled on the local (state) level. Ron Paul would only end the war on drugs (or try to)at the federal level. Mr. Paul is for state's rights (yes Ben, I watch some of those YouTube presentations)...which is the way it's supposed to be in this country.

Everyone in this forum(buncha pervs) gotta vote for Ron Paul. He's the only guy that wouldn't walk on the other side of the street to avoid us. The rest will. Kool-Aid Man too. He likes himself a little too much.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/files/2011/09/Barak-Obama-with-chin-up.jpg

Really kids? I'm sorry. You also have no hope. Here's a little change. Get something to eat.

Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI)

Faith_CD
01-09-2012, 06:34 AM
terrible what happend to that poor girl. it sucks but she really shouldn't have even been dealing with such a creep to begin with. stay away from bad people.

fred41
01-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Everyone in this forum(buncha pervs) gotta vote for Ron Paul. He's the only guy that wouldn't walk on the other side of the street to avoid us. The rest will. Kool-Aid Man too. He likes himself a little too much.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/files/2011/09/Barak-Obama-with-chin-up.jpg

Really kids? I'm sorry. You also have no hope. Here's a little change. Get something to eat.

Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI)

I would like to say I agree with you....but as far is your statement is concerned - I don't. I don't even think he would make eye contact.

...I just don't.

brickcitybrother
01-11-2012, 06:42 PM
I agree ... What's up with the degrading unintelligent street/gang/wannabe language of 'snitch'. We maybe some karma can visit you and you get 'snitched' on about your desires for trans ladies that you like to put down. I feel sorry for the young lady her trying to do the right thing (yes under pressure from law enforcement), but I don't feel sorry for you and your post where you make her seem worthy of disgust and murder (by calling her a snitch).