PDA

View Full Version : "Bend Over, Fatso!"

Dino Velvet
01-05-2012, 05:25 AM
I need to be a little smoother with the ladies. Give examples where you had it in the bag and turned into a retard at the last minute going home with a beer in your inside jacket pocket instead of a lady on your arm.

SXFX
01-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Walked up to a very cute sexy girl I knew from the past, she was looking at me and I was looking at her...as I walk over I say "Hi girlgggggg" as i slam my facking knee into a corner of a table knocking said table over and me looking like a facking dork!

TSCURIOUS
01-05-2012, 05:33 AM
When I called Jill - Jane
Never a good move!~

Dino Velvet
01-05-2012, 05:44 AM
I was meeting this gal at a party. I'm always the early bird who helps set up but drinks half the liquor before the real guests show up. I'm playing quarters with these people. I keep missing and drinking but they are the ones tapping out. I agree to drink Tequila and they beer if they keep playing. This made things more equal. I'm Russian and they are not. Girl finally shows up like 45 minutes after expected. I couldn't see straight but she smelled like a French Whore and I knew for sure I was dipping my wick later. She's sitting on my lap now. She begins to confront the others at the table regarding my present condition. She's just a thirsty slut making sure I'm able to get hard and definitely not a Mormon. Next time I miss, I take a slug of Tequila, and rocket propel sour orange chunky vomit right between her tits littering her beautiful cleavage. I did end up fucking her sister 2 weeks later who was a silly cokehead.