PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

robertlouis
12-31-2011, 02:25 PM
It will be 2012 in less than 12 hours here in the UK, and as I hope and expect to be subject to the vagaries of some select malt scotch by then, I'd like to wish everyone on HA - friends, acquaintances and occasional enemies, a sincerely happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.

Where I come from - Scotland- new year is the most important festival, and wishes made then are all the more meaningful and heartfelt.

So, Happy New Year, and especially to all the Hung (and Hungover lol) Angels out there.

loveboof
12-31-2011, 03:04 PM
:cheers: Happy New Year robertlouis!

Richctdude
12-31-2011, 03:50 PM
happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Luke_
12-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Happy New Year to you too, fellow UK dweller!

Happy New Year to all!

NatashaLover
12-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Happy new Year Robert and everyone in here!

Wendy Summers
12-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Happy New Year!

Mayrah
12-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!

LatinLover
12-31-2011, 04:30 PM
Happy New Year lots of love from Ibiza

Prospero
12-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Happy new year to all of ye - mates and occasional opponents, the good, the bad and the ugly.
Love ya all
Prospero

Edwoodwoodwood
12-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Happy New Year to one & all HA compardres.

Robert just be carefull you don't get your sporan in a twist tonight and remember to wear some knickers underneath your skirt; sorry I believe you guys call it a quilt, or is it a guilt; sorry kilt.

Yvonne183
12-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

TsJizelle
12-31-2011, 05:24 PM
Happy New Year lovers!!!!! Hope everyone has so much fun we forget all about 2011!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

SammiValentine
12-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

Diolch yn fawr iawn ;-)

Bobby Domino
12-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Happy New Year, Robert Louis!!!! A pleasure to make your acquaintance this year.

May all HA members have a safe and joyful evening. May 2012 bring you all that you deserve!!!

Cheers!!!!

Yvonne183
12-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Diolch yn fawr iawn ;-)

De Nada

maxpower
12-31-2011, 05:54 PM
Happy New Year to you, Robert, and to all the guys and girls on HA.

The Kinks - Better Things - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhzY86sC7Q0)

onmyknees
12-31-2011, 05:59 PM
It will be 2012 in less than 12 hours here in the UK, and as I hope and expect to be subject to the vagaries of some select malt scotch by then, I'd like to wish everyone on HA - friends, acquaintances and occasional enemies, a sincerely happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.

Where I come from - Scotland- new year is the most important festival, and wishes made then are all the more meaningful and heartfelt.

So, Happy New Year, and especially to all the Hung (and Hungover lol) Angels out there.

Hey Robert....you're not all that bad of a guy, and you are an ocean away, and that's comforting to me.....so yea...Happy New Year...:dancing:

Erika1487
12-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Happy New year boys & girls!! :party:

Be safe out there tonight

Paulistano
12-31-2011, 07:31 PM

Happy New Year dear friend robertlouis!

God bless you always.

Cheers :cheers:

nevada64
12-31-2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks Robert Louis. Same to you amigo. Cheers!!!

Yvonne183
12-31-2011, 07:49 PM
A silly lip sync for my friends who reside on many points of life's spectrum from one end Robert and down the other end with Russtafa and Dino who holds no position on the spectrum.
And a special thanks to Runningdownthatdream, Prospero, Starvos, Onmyknees, Ineeda, Trilaka, Nicole for making my time here fun, and others whose names I forget cause I am losing my mind and can't remember. I hope to come back in the new year for more fun. Bye

And to Joeininetey who doesn't post here anymore but I had some interesting conversations with that I won't forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwQmDp13oE&context=C3ac4b97ADOEgsToPDskLT2PtTzEVWXQ5V6f436JGc

Erika1487
12-31-2011, 08:18 PM
A silly lip sync for my friends who reside on many points of life's spectrum from one end Robert and down the other end with Russtafa and Dino who holds no position on the spectrum.
And a special thanks to Runningdownthatdream, Prospero, Starvos, Onmyknees, Ineeda, Trilaka, Nicole for making my time here fun, and others whose names I forget cause I am losing my mind and can't remember. I hope to come back in the new year for more fun. Bye

And to Joeininetey who doesn't post here anymore but I had some interesting conversations with that I won't forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KwQmDp13oE&context=C3ac4b97ADOEgsToPDskLT2PtTzEVWXQ5V6f436JGc

Thats Awesome Yvonne! :cheers:

Jericho
12-31-2011, 08:38 PM
May you all have a fantastic New Year.
Or failing that, an interesting one.

robertlouis
01-01-2012, 06:11 AM

That's beautiful Yvonne. Bless you and take care. x

tsadriana
01-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Happy New Year to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trish
01-01-2012, 06:11 PM
OUCH! What’s that big bright ball up there blazing so brilliantly it’s making me squint? Oh, I got it. It’s the Sun...you know that wandering source of heat and light around which our planet continually flutters. Last night the Earth completed its four billion five hundred and forty millionth trip around that giant light bulb. Well, okay, that’s not quite right. We don’t know to the nearest million how many trips our planet made around the Sun. We don’t even know that the first trip began on a first of January. Okay that’s not quite right too. We know the first trip didn’t begin on a first of January because to say it did wouldn’t make a lot of sense. Besides, when our planet was just an amorphous blob of gravitationally collapsing elements (i.e. before it was a planet) it was already circling the Sun like a moth in love with the flame. Like other blastospheres, the Earth didn’t gain it’s identity as a planet until, well until it actually was one and that doesn’t happen at conception. There’s no exact point in development when it does happen. When does a pile of dirt and rock become a mountain? So there can be no definite point in time, no definite point in its development when the collapsing-colliding ball of matter became a planet and there’s no definite point in time when the Planet Earth started its first journey around the Sun. I only know that I celebrated that wondrous non-event last night at midnight and am now suffering for it. OUCH! I never noticed how loudly these keys beneath my fingertips respond to being pounded down into their contact points. My new years resolution: try to talk more fundamentalists out of aborting our sweet little planet...‘cause I keep all my stuff there.

Happy New Year Everyone. Happy New Year Robert.

Prospero
01-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Hey Yvonne - lovely thank you... a big new year's hug from me to you across the ocean x

lovesall
01-01-2012, 07:01 PM
A Happy New Year to everyone here may 2012 be better than years past.

Ineeda SM
01-02-2012, 05:42 AM
Hey my friend. Little "D" is here, and we both wish you a great New Year. And the very best with your upcoming adventure.

Ineeda SM
01-02-2012, 05:49 AM

Thank you sweetie. I always love your lip sync's.

Don't worry. If you ever forget me, I will always remember you. But I am glad you remembered me just the same.
After all, you are my favorite Munster.

Happy New Year sweetie. Stay cute.

runningdownthatdream
01-02-2012, 05:50 AM

That was really cool Yvonne! Hope to see you back this year............

robertlouis
01-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Happy New Year to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And Buon Anno to you, beautiful. xxxxx

robertlouis
01-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Hey my friend. Little "D" is here, and we both wish you a great New Year. And the very best with your upcoming adventure.

Thanks both!