PDA

View Full Version : girl needs help with girl stuff

frownyface420
12-31-2011, 02:15 AM
i'd like access to the ladies room? how do i do that? or is it even used that much?

ummm maybe ill just post here and ask questions ~ can someone help me understand a better way to tuck (gosh that sounds gross) using tape? like a way to do it and not have to undo it for the bathroom? i dunno, i get nervous wearing a nice pair of skinny jeans

also, do girls go off their hormones for awhile to regain better control of their 'little girl part'? i see some girls who even ejaculate? is it fake? i get confused

VegasBarbie
12-31-2011, 02:34 AM
Hmmmmmm.....

For the powder room....

Just walk in like you own the goddamn place..It always worked for me.

I have been on HRT since 2003 ( Age 20 ) And NEVER had a problem with getting erections. But like it has ALWAYS been noted. Hormones are SUBJECTIVE...Meaning they work on a case by case basis. What mones did for someone else...may not necessarily do for you.

I just recently went off HRT for a lil over 7 weeks.( for the hell of it ) ...did I notice a change....I sure did.....I had problems wearing a mini skirt the whole time...hahaha

And the whole "tucking" issue....I never had much use for it....hehehe

SammiValentine
12-31-2011, 02:37 AM
if you cant be arsed tucking all the time (I certainly cant) just wear a long enough t-shirt,jumper,jumper dress so that its irrelevant.

re cumming/erections- go roll a dice.. lotto, everyones different. shrug :) eat plenty of porridge and dress up as a pirate on sunday ..:)

frownyface420
12-31-2011, 02:57 AM
shucks, i really am getting annoyed with that bulge grrrrrr i wish i could just make it go away

SammiValentine
12-31-2011, 02:58 AM
have a wank :)

frownyface420
12-31-2011, 03:33 AM
have a wank :)

giggle :)

KimberlyBanxxx
12-31-2011, 10:27 AM
what hormones do u ladies use and is it self med?

pablo12
01-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Ahhh... What's your dog's name ? Looks adorable.

Mayrah
01-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Im in the ladies room and it has a new post about once a week. Theres only 1 page of topics in it, so your not missing much.