PDA

View Full Version : Girls pulling back their foreskin

TS-Mike
02-08-2006, 08:43 PM
How do you like uncut TS-Girl who play with their cock like that:

First their dick appears totally covered by the foreskin, then - step by step - they pull it back.

One of my favs - Simone - knows how to make me hot:

TS-Mike
02-08-2006, 08:44 PM

chefmike
02-08-2006, 09:02 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/giveafuckmeter2ik.gif

TS-Mike
02-08-2006, 11:27 PM
OK, nine to zero atm that this is hot!

So cīmon - donīt you have some similar pics of yummi girls pulling back their foreskin? 8)

dajuicy
02-21-2006, 04:01 PM
hey mike, i wish i had your give a fuck meteer....id wear it around my neck here at work, and would have a little switch that i could turn on, about fifty times a fking day, when i am engulfed in the most self serving horseshit imaginable....i guess we all get this.....hey maybe thats a marketable item....i always laugh when i see it! dajuicy

rubbercock
12-21-2007, 04:56 PM
My preference is for circumcised but if a girl has a foreskin then it looks so much hotter pulled back.

edward almond
12-21-2007, 11:23 PM
I think foreskin is ugly and I can't believe anyone finds it a turn on.Get those dicks skinned. Especially the ones that want pull back. How nasty.Can you imagine the garbage under the foreskin of someone 30 years old who can't skin their dick.

Trogdor
12-21-2007, 11:57 PM
I think foreskin is ugly and I can't believe anyone finds it a turn on.Get those dicks skinned. Especially the ones that want pull back. How nasty.Can you imagine the garbage under the foreskin of someone 30 years old who can't skin their dick.

you might wanna find someone who practises good hygene. I am uncut and I practise good hygene, there's no junk on mine. :P

Kinda like washing behind one's ears, you know. :P

hippifried
12-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Well actually; Good yugene is necessary no matter what. Glans that are continuously exposed to the elements are just as if not more likely to collect "garbage". I guess it's all relative to your personal perception.

Myself; I don't mind foreskin. I don't necessarily want to pull it back & hold it there though. I like to make it pull back on its own.

D'yer Mak'er
12-22-2007, 04:01 AM

Yes, because being mutilated at birth is always better than the possession of your natural organ.
Dumbass.