PDA

View Full Version : Corsets. I love them! Do you?

AllanahStarrNYC
12-27-2011, 04:28 AM
I have always been a huge fan of corsets. I think I bought my first one when I was 18 or 19 and have since owned many.

Recently, I been so very lucky to befriend a genuis corset maker here in Paris, who trained with the master of couture corset making Mr. Pearl, and have since have had about 10 corsets made for me.

These images were my Xmas present by my long time friend and photographer James Smith, of a shoot we did in Paris for his part in an upcoming photography show in Montreal.

I absolutely adore this corset, which was my first made by my friend as birthday gift this year.

I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did- and of course the CORSET!

tsadriana
12-27-2011, 04:30 AM
Oh yes Allanh i love them to xxx

VegasBarbie
12-27-2011, 04:33 AM
Ya know...I'm REALLY not into that whole "Strangled" sensation thing...lol

mimiplastique
12-27-2011, 04:48 AM
love them !

omni69
12-27-2011, 04:52 AM
love them !

yeah we guys love looking at you hot girls in them ;) so sexy!

HbgDon
12-27-2011, 04:54 AM
I find them extremely hot. My favorites are black leather type corsets. It's so hot seeing a woman wear one.

Sweetjess53
12-27-2011, 06:14 AM
OMG I AM SO JEALOUS! :) Corset have to be one of the sexiest things ever made. I wish I could wear nothing but corsets every day. To have corsets made for you is amazing! :) unfortunatly I do not own a single one yet :( hopefully soon though my collection will grow.

I have always been a huge fan of corsets. I think I bought my first one when I was 18 or 19 and have since owned many.

Recently, I been so very lucky to befriend a genuis corset maker here in Paris, who trained with the master of couture corset making Mr. Pearl, and have since have had about 10 corsets made for me.

These images were my Xmas present by my long time friend and photographer James Smith, of a shoot we did in Paris for his part in an upcoming photography show in Montreal.

I absolutely adore this corset, which was my first made by my friend as birthday gift this year.

I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did- and of course the CORSET!

lovesall
12-27-2011, 07:56 AM
I do love women wearing a corset, for me seeing a women in a leather one just does it for me!

JohnnyQuest5150
12-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Allanah, you could where an inner tube and look fantastic! I am glad you are back posting. Cheers and Happy New year to you!

ELSAPO
12-27-2011, 03:33 PM
I am a fan of the underbust corsets! My gf and I are looking for one too.

horst1
12-28-2011, 01:26 AM
beautiful. i like how it enhances your hyperfem features, could have done without the dude though.

this is a pretty good ressource for corsetry info btw: http://www.staylace.com/

Wiking
12-28-2011, 01:37 AM
love them, love them, love them...especially on you...wow!

Bohica
12-28-2011, 10:44 AM
I love them and wile were at it I love you in them

martin48
12-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Love 'em too

Jack59
12-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Nothing like a gorgeous shemale goddess in a corset.

Exploding womanhood above and throbbing manhood below make for a beautiful combonation.

NewAgain
12-28-2011, 05:13 PM
If you love em, I love em!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Nice to see there are some corset fans here-both ladies and gentlemen :).

Actually, I must say-that the custom corsets are much more comfortable than store bought cinchers. Of course there is a certain degree of being uncomfortable in them- especially if you have to eat or if you are wearing it all night , it starts to make your ribs ache a bit. However, I am not one to shy away from discomfort to achieve a look- there have many, many bruises, marks, and not to mention pain all over from various outfits and shoes throughout the years. Nothing has broken though...yet!! (Just kidding!)

For those of you that were complimentary of the pictures and of me in this particular look-I thank you very much. I wish my shape was like that 24/7!

Happy new year darlings.....

joannajet
01-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Hi Allanah,

Nice to see there are some corset fans here-both ladies and gentlemen :).

Happy new year darlings.....

Looking gooooorrrrgeous daaaaaarling ;-)

And happy New Year too.

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx