PDA

View Full Version : Anybody get an early xmas presant

lisaparadise
12-19-2011, 05:58 PM
OK,so one of my regulars asked me what i want for christmas so i said im going to panama on a golf vacation on the 9th so id love to get a new set of taylormade clubs so he said lets get them up on the computer so i did and he pulled out his credit card and said lets start with a driver so i got the new R11 stiff shaft then a R11 3 wood stiffshaft a brand new set of taylormade R11 irons new golf shoes personalized balls that say lisaparadise on them,i so cant wait to get them in my golf bag damn it.ups says wed. how freakin sweet is that.:Bowdown:

rbiller
12-19-2011, 06:03 PM
I knew that new shoes had to be part of the deal, LOL.

lisaparadise
12-19-2011, 06:10 PM
I knew that new shoes had to be part of the deal, LOL.lol,you know me oh to well lol.ps i want these sooooooooooooo bad lol hint hint hint....http://www.jordan49.com/sell-air-jordan-six-ring-heels-white-black-p-9255.html?zenid=03736c3661709699c2cb6986d1fa1cd4

Kevin Dong
12-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Fuck I would be running for the hills if I saw you wearing those. I'd be afraid you'd kick my ass! :P

Quiet Reflections
12-19-2011, 07:11 PM
I got a 2 liter of crystal Pepsi that my friend has had for years. Im tempted to open it but Im pretty sure It will just end up on my shelf too.

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 09:45 PM
I saw a bum get hit by a truck and his head rolled off. Thank you, Jesus.:Bowdown:

Jericho
12-19-2011, 09:56 PM
I saw a bum get hit by a truck and his head rolled off. Thank you, Jesus.:Bowdown:

Not quite what you meant when you said you wanted a little head, but..... :shrug

Dino Velvet
12-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Not quite what you meant when you said you wanted a little head, but..... :shrug

I could've got some too. Who's to complain?

lisaparadise
12-20-2011, 12:22 AM
Not quite what you meant when you said you wanted a little head, but..... :shruglol nice

Willie Escalade
12-20-2011, 04:27 AM
I got a gift from Brittany St. Jordan...with more on the way...:whistle:

BLKGSXR
12-20-2011, 04:47 AM
I got a gift from Brittany St. Jordan...with more on the way...:whistle:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG!!!! lol

tskitana
12-20-2011, 04:48 AM
nice one lisa ! have fun in your vacay !
as for me, i purchased a new 2 bedroom condo for myself as a christmas gift.
and as a christmas gifts one client got me a whole shelf with grey gooses & appletons,
and another one a jade dragon statue for my living room!
hope everyone has a happy holiday and merry christmas !

BLKGSXR
12-20-2011, 04:53 AM
nice one lisa ! have fun in your vacay !
as for me, i purchased a new 2 bedroom condo for myself as a christmas gift.
and as a christmas gifts one client got me a whole shelf with grey gooses & appletons,
and another one a jade dragon statue for my living room!
hope everyone has a happy holiday and merry christmas !
i must introduce you to my friend Hennessy one day ^_~

lisaparadise
12-20-2011, 04:55 AM
Fuck I would be running for the hills if I saw you wearing those. I'd be afraid you'd kick my ass! :Pyayaya you forget i know what you look like lol im afraid id need more then these boots to do that lol.

tskitana
12-20-2011, 04:57 AM
i must introduce you to my friend Hennessy one day ^_~

LOL, hennessy is good as well ! i love it with apple juice.
but you may RE-introduce it one day ! & bring johnnie blue while youre on it ;)

lisaparadise
12-20-2011, 05:01 AM
but you may RE-introduce it one day ! & bring johnnie blue while youre on it ;)these are all drinking names right lol.true story as most people know i dont drink unless it comes from timmies but the one and only time i actually went into a beer store was in 1982 lol on my 19th birthday,yes i know way before you were born my sexy lil sister.

BLKGSXR
12-20-2011, 05:05 AM
but you may RE-introduce it one day ! & bring johnnie blue while youre on it ;)
Apple juice is asking for heart burn the way i basterdize alcohol yes i know hennys supposed to be sipped i just take shot.
crown i sip scotch i havent gotten a taste for but who knows maybe you could make me be fond of it :geek:

NatashaLover
12-20-2011, 05:06 AM
Yes I have a few already from people that couldnt wait for christmas day :) (actually it was me that couldnt wait and told them to give them to me already) :)
and have some coming from some of my wish list MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm
Love my subbies!!!