MrsKellyPierce
12-09-2011, 10:23 PM
And more

FreddieGomez
12-09-2011, 10:51 PM
flat ass

kaiser1one
12-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Eh. Amazing what make up and photo editing will do for ya.
Nothing I'd waste my money on. And the Marilyn Monroe thing is just done to death.

MrsKellyPierce
12-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Eh. Amazing what make up and photo editing will do for ya.
Nothing I'd waste my money on. And the Marilyn Monroe thing is just done to death.
Lindsay Lohan Nov 2011 no photoshop

Dino Velvet
12-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Kelly, you look way better than her and are probably a safer driver too. When she hits 30 she might be able to tuck those udders in her trousers.

flabbybody
12-09-2011, 11:08 PM
no bush ?

MrsKellyPierce
12-09-2011, 11:20 PM
More pics

I know the Marilyn thing has been over done, but I'd love to do a spread like this for my site

No she said she wasn't going to do full frontal...

Either way it's an accomplishment getting a million for boobs and ass

BellaBellucci
12-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Meh.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
12-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Now she is Playboy material.

needsum
12-10-2011, 12:12 AM
I think lindsay is gorgeous. Great body, beautiful face. Dime-a-dozen? perhaps.

Oh, and I think you left out one of her photos..... :D

kaiser1one
12-10-2011, 12:20 AM
I said make up and photo editing.

BluegrassCat
12-10-2011, 12:24 AM
She's still hot but those tits are starting to droop. The real tragedy of celebrity Playboy shoots is that we never get them in their prime, only on their slide into old age and obscurity. This is Lilo I wanted to see in the buff and I feel cheated. lol

nonnonnon
12-10-2011, 12:42 AM
needs more funhole

onmyknees
12-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Lindsay Reborn? Nice Try. Yawn....

Great originality Playboy. Yet another M.M. Pinup theme. Maybe Playboy needs to be Reborn. I found the layout rather ordinary.

Faldur
12-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Really surprised Playboy didn't insist in something other than the Marilyn look. We've already seen this.

http://nymag.com/fashion/08/spring/lindsay-as-marilyn/

Jackal
12-10-2011, 01:12 AM
She's got great tits but her drug addiction has aged her badly.

Jimmy W
12-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Boring, blurry, predictable and ultimately who gives a shit. Maybe a few years ago it would have met the expectations that accompany the cloying/shitty writing that goes with the pictorial but if you havent aleady seen closeups of every inch of her maybe its time to buy a computer. Leave it to Playboy to dig up the tired old Marilyn motif by the way. Good for attracting the octogenerian set I guess. No wonder nobody pays seven bucks for this piece of shit rag.

Ben
12-10-2011, 02:18 AM
She looks gorge

She can look good.... She just needs to cure her, well, various addictions... and exercise and eat healthy and she'd look gorgeous all the time.
But it's difficult to persuade a young Hollywood celebrity to stay on the straight and narrow. It took Robert Downey Jr. into his mid-to-late 30s. Um, Charlie Sheen into his mid 40s. If he's even cured, as it were. She's 25. And may take awhile to kick her various physiological and psychological addictions.

Lindsay Lohan's Playboy Cover Picture Leaks Online - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtpL9kpFl3I)

xuto
12-10-2011, 02:23 AM
where is her ankle bracelet

Merkurie
12-10-2011, 02:27 AM
She's still hot but those tits are starting to droop. The real tragedy of celebrity Playboy shoots is that we never get them in their prime, only on their slide into old age and obscurity. This is Lilo I wanted to see in the buff and I feel cheated. lol

Lindsey is only 25.

kaiser1one
12-10-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah but due to her hard partying and drug habits, she looks much older.

Ben
12-10-2011, 02:40 AM
where is her ankle bracelet

Good question -- ha ha! I always found that AB quite sexy. Actually, she looks good in this pic.

doctor screw
12-10-2011, 03:04 AM
Prodigy, from Mobb Deep dated Lindsay..........

That alone, is a good enough reason to send her to jail

MrsKellyPierce
12-10-2011, 03:08 AM
I think her boobs look great?

I hope when I get my new implants over the muscle they droop like hers

Ben
12-10-2011, 03:20 AM

She does indeed have great boobs....
Kim Kardashian, too, isn't too shabby in the breast department -- :)

Odelay
12-10-2011, 03:21 AM

I like Lindsay's and Kelly's boobs. A little sag is great! And as for the MM get up, I think it's great. Don't have much use for Playboy for many decades now but I don't blame them for bringing back a classic.

cockgobbler
12-10-2011, 04:52 AM
I mean, I know she was an icon, but am I the only one who thinks these Marilyn Monroe tribute shoots have been done to death?

omni69
12-10-2011, 10:19 AM
thanks kelly for posting those pics for us to see

Quiet Reflections
12-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Prodigy, from Mobb Deep dated Lindsay..........

That alone, is a good enough reason to send her to jail
In his book he said all he did was drink and dance with her(and get her phone number) Im sure if he smashed her he would have said it. I don't imagine he has any personal stance on kissing and telling especially since his career is in the shitter and Shook Ones pt.2 isn't helping him get another 15 minutes.

BluegrassCat
12-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Lindsey is only 25.

I know, gross, right?

Ben
12-10-2011, 07:45 PM
I know, gross, right?

How could this be gross? :) I mean, her excessive lifestyle could be considered gross, as it were. I think she'll correct or curb her self-destructive behaviors, as it were.
I mean, this is what young rich celebrities do, isn't it? She doesn't claim to be a role model. I mean, society should do everything it can to help her overcome her addictive tendencies.
We should focus on prevention and treatment. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don't think we can educate LiLo about the dangers of drug abuse. She knows. She's aware. Most people are.

gotchagood
12-10-2011, 08:26 PM
EWWWWWWW!!!!! If that's what's left of "woman", I'll pass!!!! Where my trans girls at?

Nowhere
12-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Seriously, gross. The girl has the body tone of a jellyfish.

Clearly, she hasn't went to the gym in years, has been tearing up her freckled skin in tanning beds the entire time, and taking basically no care of herself, at all. .

What's sad is that Elle MacPherson, who is over 20 years older than her, looks better in 2011 (http://thedailyglam.com/elle-macpherson-hot-bikini-2011/274/).

bassman2546
12-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks for posting, Kelly.

The pics don't even look like her and the Marilyn theme is quite disappointing and quite old for that matter. I would have thought Playboy may have been a bit more original than this. Body looks great. Tits are fine as always, but no fire crotch.

NewAgain
12-11-2011, 03:03 AM
Lloovveee iitt!

Ineeda SM
12-11-2011, 03:44 AM
She looks great. But I think the Marylin Monroe theme was a little stupid. If I had not seen her name on the pages, I would have never known it was Lindsay. I expected to see Lindsay Lohan looking like Lindsay Lohan. Nice and normal but tasteful posing like Playboy is known for. It would have been nicer to show off the real Lindsay. These pics don't even look like her.

Hard to believe that is the cute little girl in the Herbie movie.

kaiser1one
12-11-2011, 09:58 AM
It's not the cute little girl from Herbie. She's long since dead. This is Lindsey 2.0, drugged out and worn out.

Nivek
12-11-2011, 11:57 AM
I gotta say, she looks Better than I thought, but seeing her naked gives me the same arousal a doing my dishes.

KelticForce1349
12-11-2011, 01:37 PM
No pussy-shot?! ARGH!!!!!! Fail.

I don't think I would like Lindsay one bit as person but I am attracted to her physically. I want to see that damn pussy!

Ben
12-11-2011, 02:43 PM
No pussy-shot?! ARGH!!!!!! Fail.

I don't think I would like Lindsay one bit as person but I am attracted to her physically. I want to see that damn pussy!

You're going to have to wait for the Hustler spread -- :) In the meantime -- :)

Lindsay Lohan Offered $1 Million For Vagina Mold

31 October 2011
http://www.celebritynewsgossip.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ef7ec_celebrity_Lohan-Vagina-Mold.jpg
Who says she can’t get work anymore? Lindsay Lohan just pocketed $ 1 million for posing nude in Playboy Magazine, and if she wants to grab another cool million, she need only keep her panties off a little longer.

Adult toy company FleshLight has been in contact with Lilo’s reps offering big bucks if the down-on-her-luck actress allows them to create an “authentic” impression of her private parts on which to model a “celebrity sex toy.” Apparently Lindsay hasn’t responded yet, but a source close to the 25-year-old tells TMZ.com:
She would never accept such an offer for any amount of money.
Lindsay posed full frontal for a centerfold on the pages of an upcoming issue of Playboy (Down lads, it’s not on newsstands yet…), but only agreed to the shoot because she believed the photos would be tasteful.”
Uh-huh…
In other Lilo news, the star finally got herself to the dentist after photos of her scary, yellowing teeth did the rounds on the blogosphere a few weeks ago.
But we doubt she had to worry about the pricey bill. Despite all that money she just made from Playboy, it looks like Lindsay managed to score a freebie from her dentist… in return for a plug on Twitter, of course. Lindsay says she had “Zoom Whitening,” but some tongue-waggers suspect her dentist treated her to a set of veneers as well.

keed444
12-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Really?

ilikegirls
12-11-2011, 06:53 PM
she looked her best in "mean girls" ya know before the coke and crazy

Murderous-marge
12-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Wow, Freddy didn't say she has boy nipples and big hands I'm shocked, LMFAO!

justafreak
12-12-2011, 03:07 AM
she's overated

AsiaMei
12-12-2011, 05:46 AM
she looks fab!

Ineeda SM
12-12-2011, 06:51 AM
It's not the cute little girl from Herbie. She's long since dead. This is Lindsey 2.0, drugged out and worn out.

Yeah you're right. Damn shame isn't it. She was a great little actress too. What a waste of talent.

Brandi Boots
12-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Lohan looks good....no questions about it. And you dont buy Playboy for peoples personal life drama....you buy it for the photo shoots.

(ok, bring on the "I buy it for the articles" line now)

bte
12-12-2011, 05:55 PM
She's cute, but the Marilyn Monroe thing has been done already. Didn't she already do it once before? Don't really need to see it again.

MrsKellyPierce
12-12-2011, 10:08 PM
To the ones screaming airbrush/photoshop - here is Lindsay before her photoshoot

Ben
12-13-2011, 12:04 AM
To the ones screaming airbrush/photoshop - here is Lindsay before her photoshoot

LiLo has it all. She's beautiful. Talented. (Provided she can excise/eliminate the personal demons that plague her and concentrate on her acting.) Even her teeth are exceptional now. And she got a million bucks from Hef and company. Lucky her, eh???

rocklob
12-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Kim K's a total a-hole, but she's way hotter! Lindsey was definitely at her hottest around Mean Girls. Especially this scene on SNL with LL as Hermoine! Instant hard-on!

Louis_K
12-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Kim K's a total a-hole, but she's way hotter! Lindsey was definitely at her hottest around Mean Girls. Especially this scene on SNL with LL as Hermoine! Instant hard-on!

Completely agree on all points.

Louis

Jimmy W
12-13-2011, 02:04 AM
Really? Someone who has Playboy Playmate tagged on every photo is Playboy material?

Ben
12-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Really? Someone who has Playboy Playmate tagged on every photo is Playboy material?

So-called Playboy material is subjective.
She could have the face and body. Who knows. Curious to hear what Hugh Hefner thinks. I mean, he thinks Marilyn Monroe is by all accounts one of the most beautiful women that ever lived. Would Lindsay Lohan be in that, well, category???

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 03:09 AM
So-called Playboy material is subjective.
She could have the face and body. Who knows. Curious to hear what Hugh Hefner thinks. I mean, he thinks Marilyn Monroe is by all accounts one of the most beautiful women that ever lived. Would Lindsay Lohan be in that, well, category???

Hefner doesn't care who Lindsay is or anything about her. Playboy has been losing money for years, and he saw a gimmic to sell magazines. Lindsay has killed her career so she did it for the cash. The deal was in both their interest.

Marilyn Monroe was a true beauty in her own right. She was a very smart girl despite her dumb blond portrayals. Many who knew her said she was a genuine, and very kind person. Lindsay is a kid actress that fucked herself over with her own stupidity. And she thinks it's all cool.

Lindsay is NOT playboy material. Back in the day of Playboy's greatness, Hefner would have never put someone like lindsay in his publication. Penthouse would have used her. They photograph anything that walked in the door. But Playboy's distinction was that the girls were tastful and classier. They were chosen from hundreds by class, style, beauty, and of course sexy appeal by a classier demographic. But today, Hefner just needs the money and to spread his brand around. Lindsay is a wild child bad girl with tit's and ass. Put them together, and it spells big money.

kaiser1one
12-13-2011, 03:26 AM

She looks worse in that pic than in the actual photoshoot. I stand by my statement of alterations.

MrsKellyPierce
12-13-2011, 03:29 AM
She looks worse in that pic than in the actual photoshoot. I stand by my statement of alterations.
Your just a hater - the press hate her relentless and people follow

It's disgusting..

She is a pretty girl..and if she wasn't Lindsay Lohan a majority would agree!

kaiser1one
12-13-2011, 03:51 AM
I'm not a hater. At least of the old LiLo.

People dislike her because how she is now. Drugs, excessive partying, not taking care of herself, jail shenanigans. Anybody else would already BE in jail. Because she's hollywood, she's getting off scott free essentially. 2 more visits to the morgue and she's done with her court appointed rehab. Then she'll be back at it again in time. At this rate, she's going to kill someone one day. Probably herself. Maybe a whole family while driving drunk. Who knows.

If she was some other girl and I saw how she looked before the drugs/partying I'd say the exact same thing. Her being Lindsey Lohan has nothing to do with it.

The only thing I dislike about the unphotoshopped pic is her knees. That and the wig. But if I compare it to how LiLo used to look, I dislike the pic altogether.

It's like comparing Michael Jackson from when he was black, to how he became "white".

MrsKellyPierce
12-13-2011, 03:54 AM

People dislike her because how she is now. Drugs, excessive partying, not taking care of herself, jail shenanigans. Anybody else would already BE in jail. Because she's hollywood, she's getting off scott free essentially. 2 more visits to the morgue and she's done with her court appointed rehab. Then she'll be back at it again in time. At this rate, she's going to kill someone one day. Probably herself. Maybe a whole family while driving drunk. Who knows.

If she was some other girl and I saw how she looked before the drugs/partying I'd say the exact same thing. Her being Lindsey Lohan has nothing to do with it.

The only thing I dislike about the unphotoshopped pic is her knees. That and the wig. But if I compare it to how LiLo used to look, I dislike the pic altogether.

It's like comparing Michael Jackson from when he was black, to how he became "white".
She was 16 then and now she is 25 - she's a woman now

kaiser1one
12-13-2011, 04:05 AM
She was 19 when Herbie was done. She was a woman then. Thats what I'm referring to. I hadn't even heard of LiLo till Mean Girls. When she was at her hottest I think.

onmyknees
12-13-2011, 04:09 AM
Your just a hater - the press hate her relentless and people follow

It's disgusting..

She is a pretty girl..and if she wasn't Lindsay Lohan a majority would agree!

I'm not sure I understand Kel. How can one seperate who she is from what she is, and what's she's done? I don't wish her any ill will whatsoever....I wish she'd get her life together, live happily ever after, and get ottta my face and off my TV. She's a spoiled little pampered bitch and if she was Lindsay from Van Nuys, she'd be sitting in a woman's correctional facility. Workin' folks don't get 4 or 5 "second chances".

ts-lover.com
12-13-2011, 04:19 AM
dino whats the name of the asian girl on the pink couch?

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 04:59 AM

:iagree::iagree: I was a big fan of Lindsay through her career. She was adoreable in The Parent Trap remake, and The Freaky Friday remake. She was a beautiful young woamn in Herbie. And yes she was hot in Mean Girls. She was a great actress with a promising future until the drugs and drinking. Then the getting arrested and making a joke out of it. She has let her appearence go to hell because of the chemical abuse.

Kaiser is right, and I can't believe I am going to agree with OMK, but I am sick of seeing her get away with everything she does with a slap on the wrist, and a proximity checker on her ankle. She should have gone to jail for a long time after her 3rd offense like REAL people do. Yet here she is getting a cool million for showing her tits and ass in Playboy. WTF?

I really hope she wakes up someday and gets her life together before it's too late. But when you reward stupidity, they don't learn from it. She will go right back to being stupid again because that is what she's been taught is normal. Such a sad waste of talent.

Dino Velvet
12-13-2011, 06:09 AM
dino whats the name of the asian girl on the pink couch?

You like, huh? Certainly better than Lohan.

Hiromi Oshima:jerkoff

Louis_K
12-13-2011, 06:15 AM

Definitely better.

Louis

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 06:50 AM

Damn Dino, I give her 4 1/2 erect cocks.

Dino Velvet
12-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Damn Dino, I give her 4 1/2 erect cocks.

She's perfect.

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 07:00 AM
She's perfect.

I didn't give her 5 erect cocks because of the fake tits. But she is sweet, and absolutely better than Lohan.

Dino Velvet
12-13-2011, 07:02 AM
I didn't give her 5 erect cocks because of the fake tits. But she is sweet, and absolutely better than Lohan.

Fake or not. Those are some sweet tits. I only fault bad surgery. I give her 6 funholes out of 5. An extra one because of my Yellow Fever.

loveboof
12-13-2011, 07:11 AM
The Marilyn Monroe thing is a bit boring, but I think she still looks good!

I don't even slightly care about her personal life either - who cares if she's fucked herself up..?

___

I didn't give her 5 erect cocks because of the fake tits.
Her boobs don't look fake to me :/

(which means if they are, then imo it's a good boob job)

kaiser1one
12-13-2011, 07:18 AM
If it woulda meant she'd have had a much better shoot, I care.

loveboof
12-13-2011, 07:22 AM
If it woulda meant she'd have had a much better shoot, I care.

Well I don't. (And she could look a hell of a lot worse!)

Right now she still looks good - but I doubt she'll be a looker when she's 60+...

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 07:47 AM
The Marilyn Monroe thing is a bit boring, but I think she still looks good!

I don't even slightly care about her personal life either - who cares if she's fucked herself up..?

___

Her boobs don't look fake to me :/

(which means if they are, then imo it's a good boob job)

We weren't talking about Lindsay Lohan.

kaiser1one
12-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Her tits look good. Thats about it. She herself does not.

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 08:05 AM
Her tits look good. Thats about it. She herself does not.

Yes Lindsay's tits are very nice indeed. As for herself, it's hard to tell from those photos. She has 10 layers of make-up on, and the pics are airbrushed so much, you can't tell where the real Lindsay begins and ends.:)

loveboof
12-13-2011, 08:25 AM
We weren't talking about Lindsay Lohan.

Yeah I know, neither was I for the second half of that post...

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Yeah I know, neither was I for the second half of that post...

Oh OK. So then you are saying that the small Asian girl with the huge solid tits that look like perfect mellons cut in half and stuck to her chest, look real? You honestly think they look natural?

If you said that about Lindsay's tits, I think everybody would be with you. The little Asian girl is hot. No doubt about it. But those tits are not even close to being real.

Fudge
12-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Playboy and all its subscribers got ripped off for the shoot of this has been. Wow but then Playboy is also down and out these days as well.

Ineeda SM
12-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Playboy and all its subscribers got ripped off for the shoot of this has been. Wow but then Playboy is also down and out these days as well.

The Playboy empire is slowly fading away for lack of funds. Hefner even cut back on the magazine to 6 issues a year. He had to close some of the Playboy clubs and put some bunnys out of work. Playboy empire has only a few more years at best before the bunnys have to turn in their ears and cottontails.

loveboof
12-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Oh OK. So then you are saying that the small Asian girl with the huge solid tits that look like perfect mellons cut in half and stuck to her chest, look real? You honestly think they look natural?

The little Asian girl is hot. No doubt about it. But those tits are not even close to being real.

They look big, especially for her small asian body - but they don't look fake at all to me.

(which is why I said in brackets that it's a good boob job if they're fake)

Sadrelahon
12-16-2011, 05:44 AM
This is the best Lindsay Lohan has looked like in a long time except for when she had red hair Hiromi Oshima gets 6 stars out of 5 stars. I really like Hiromi Oshima a alot.

Anubis1779
12-16-2011, 07:07 AM
That's the last big payday that crackhead will see......

italianamerican25
12-16-2011, 07:58 AM
This picture made this thread worth viewing.

http://hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=439210&stc=1&d=1323749352

Sadrelahon
12-16-2011, 08:22 AM
I think Kelly Shore is hotter then Lindsay though Lindsay is hot in those pictures.

SUPPLY42
12-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Lindsay is a over rated pig!

karaalextv
12-16-2011, 04:21 PM
yawn

tsdvdman
12-16-2011, 05:04 PM
Now this is pure natural exotic beauty....who wants to see Lindsey when you have women like this....

ebonreaver
12-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Lindsay looks good but the spread needs some fire crotch. I mean a million bucks and no pussy shots? She flashed it on the street for free in her drunken stupor days.

Sadrelahon
12-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Though Lindsay look hot in the pictures I thought that the pictures where boring.

Sadrelahon
12-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Lindsay should have shown her crotch and the front of her body.

ILoveBrazilianPenis
12-17-2011, 02:30 AM
6/10...shes ok

BlueEyed84
12-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Is she completely content with ripping off a classier, extravagantly more beautiful woman than herself for the rest of her life?

KarinaGiselle
12-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Question: Are those breasts natural or she got implants? Also, sure, the pics have photoshop, but tbh she's not looking that bad (judging from the pre-photoshoot picture posted by Kelly). BTW, Kelly, you look WAY better!

And yes, I agree with a lot of the folks who said she's wrecking her life with the drugs and excesses. She used to be BEAUTIFUL back in the Mean Girls days, but she seriously needs to deal with her internal demons and move on before it's too late. I hope she can get through.

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Lindsay either needs to clean herself up or go further the other direction and try to make it hot. I'm not in her management team, fortunately.

KarinaGiselle
12-17-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't think it'd be a good idea for her to dive into the adult industry (if that's what you mean. If not, I'm sorry). She's still young and I believe there's a chance for her to reboot herself and make a clean comeback. It's up to her to make that decision, though. LA is a tough city and perhaps it'd be better to take a break from it for a year or something to a more calm place.

Ben
12-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Is she completely content with ripping off a classier, extravagantly more beautiful woman than herself for the rest of her life?

We seem to deride LiLo for being addicted to drugs. (She is indeed addicted. She has an illness, a genetic predisposition, as it were.
We should treat drug addiction as follows: focus on education, prevention and treatment. Not incarceration.
I mean, Ron Paul is perfectly right when it comes to drug issues. And remember he's a physician. I always have to throw in Paul's name -- ha ha ha! :)) But routinely omit/overlook the fact that Marilyn Monroe was also addicted to drugs. I, however, don't know what if any treatment she received. Chances are she suffered from bi-polar disorder. She did have a tragic life. That's part of the attraction, as it were. Our culture is fascinated with celebrity tragedy. Monroe. Jim Morrison. James Dean.
Anyway, what's the difference between Marilyn and Lindsay? They seem to have more similarities than differences.

Dino Velvet
12-17-2011, 10:36 PM
If she weren't a drug addicted mess what else would she have going for her?

Ben
12-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Question: Are those breasts natural or she got implants? Also, sure, the pics have photoshop, but tbh she's not looking that bad (judging from the pre-photoshoot picture posted by Kelly). BTW, Kelly, you look WAY better!

And yes, I agree with a lot of the folks who said she's wrecking her life with the drugs and excesses. She used to be BEAUTIFUL back in the Mean Girls days, but she seriously needs to deal with her internal demons and move on before it's too late. I hope she can get through.

Natural....
Yes! She apparently has a lot of emotional problems, emotional turmoil in her life.
I mean, we all have problems we have to deal with. Thing is: none of us here are as famous as LiLo. So, she's in the public eye. And is intensely scrutinized. Unfairly. And stupidly.
I mean, say we put every single person on this board under a microscope... like LiLo. :)

mrtrebus
12-17-2011, 10:42 PM
never really liked her

buckjohnson
12-18-2011, 04:08 AM
she looks great

Ineeda SM
12-18-2011, 05:11 AM
Anyway, what's the difference between Marilyn and Lindsay? They seem to have more similarities than differences.

Ben, similarities in the lives of people are irrelevent. I am sure that you and I have done some things in our lives that were similar. Everyone can make that claim. Marilyn Monroe was Marilyn Monroe. Lindsay is not Marilyn Monroe. They are 2 separate people each with their own lives and minds.

Back in Marilyn's time, things were a lot different. Lindsay Lohan had a very big advantage of being born in a time when education about drug and alcohol abuse is far more available. Back in Marilyn's time, there were no campaigns to "Just Say No". You never saw article's or docs on TV showing what can happen when you abuse chemicals. Lindsay was born after these educational exposes were developed and made available to the general public in every form of media. Lindsay knew what the consequences would be, but she chose to do it anyway. Her Hollywood status went to her head, and she did it all to fit in with the grown up Hollywood crowd, but mostly for the attention it gave her. In other words, she was fucking stupid. She chose her lifestyle, and paid for it with a dead career. And she still didn't learn from it.

Now she is getting paid to show her T&A in Playboy. And they don't even look like Lindsay. I don't want to see pics of Lindsay acting. I expected to see nude pics of the real Lindsay Lohan. Sitting in a chair in her living room, lying on her bed, standing by the pool.....anything but throwing on a wig and a ton of make-up to disguise who she is. If I wanted to see Marilyn nude, there are thousands of them all over the internet.

Lindsay's once highly promising career has been reduced to T&A shots. Her only hope of acting now is to do porn. What's next? Being subjected to seeing her even darker side on a fucking fake reality TV show on the "E" network?

buckjohnson
12-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Ben, similarities in the lives of people are irrelevent. I am sure that you and I have done some things in our lives that were similar. Everyone can make that claim. Marilyn Monroe was Marilyn Monroe. Lindsay is not Marilyn Monroe. They are 2 separate people each with their own lives and minds.

Back in Marilyn's time, things were a lot different. Lindsay Lohan had a very big advantage of being born in a time when education about drug and alcohol abuse is far more available. Back in Marilyn's time, there were no campaigns to "Just Say No". You never saw article's or docs on TV showing what can happen when you abuse chemicals. Lindsay was born after these educational exposes were developed and made available to the general public in every form of media. Lindsay knew what the consequences would be, but she chose to do it anyway. Her Hollywood status went to her head, and she did it all to fit in with the grown up Hollywood crowd, but mostly for the attention it gave her. In other words, she was fucking stupid. She chose her lifestyle, and paid for it with a dead career. And she still didn't learn from it.

Now she is getting paid to show her T&A in Playboy. And they don't even look like Lindsay. I don't want to see pics of Lindsay acting. I expected to see nude pics of the real Lindsay Lohan. Sitting in a chair in her living room, lying on her bed, standing by the pool.....anything but throwing on a wig and a ton of make-up to disguise who she is. If I wanted to see Marilyn nude, there are thousands of them all over the internet.

Lindsay's once highly promising career has been reduced to T&A shots. Her only hope of acting now is to do porn. What's next? Being subjected to seeing her even darker side on a fucking fake reality TV show on the "E" network?
Your post is so full of incorrect and irrelevant nonsense I won't try to correct any of it. But your main incorrections are historical. Most of the drug laws were written before MM's time.

LL has a long life to correct any imperfections she may have. And for you to lecture a person who chose to pose nude...to lecture on a porn site is classic.

I am a believer in redemption and forgiveness. Perhaps you should try both.

Ineeda SM
12-19-2011, 03:47 AM
Your post is so full of incorrect and irrelevant nonsense I won't try to correct any of it. But your main incorrections are historical. Most of the drug laws were written before MM's time.

LL has a long life to correct any imperfections she may have. And for you to lecture a person who chose to pose nude...to lecture on a porn site is classic.

I am a believer in redemption and forgiveness. Perhaps you should try both.

But you obviously do not believe in "AA". You are just a drunken asshole with nothing intelligent to say.

buckjohnson
12-19-2011, 07:36 AM
But you obviously do not believe in "AA". You are just a drunken asshole with nothing intelligent to say.

After doing a highly amount of contemplation on the subject matter depicted therein, I resent that I have nothing intelligent to say.

I believe in AA, just don't need it.

I think you just misrepresented some historical facts. Plus LL is doing her thing, and i think she is sexy as well as talented. Life is a long time, and she has plenty of folks pulling for her.

giovanni_hotel
12-19-2011, 03:16 PM
WHen you're famous for being a fuck up, the career might be over.
LL isn't some emotionally tortured artist too sensitive to navigate the vagaries of the day to day world.

She's a party animal with a Peter Pan complex.
There's no output with Lindsay, no enduring material.

This girl used to be BFFs with Paris Hilton.
Yeah I do think she has acting talent, but Lindsay isn't SCARY talented. And if you go to the movies regularly there are drug free 20something actresses that make LL an afterthought in the minds of most H'wood producers.

I will be extremely surprised if she lives to 30.

Ben
12-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Forget the Playboy spread. Her teeth look great -- :)