PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Schoolgirl Update - Pics

LibertyHarkness
12-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi All,

Well a recent update on my website photoset wise and video (though just waiting to upload the video as finished editing/encoding :)

So I was back from Trannyhigh which is a special girl for mongs like me that have Tits and a Dick :) anyway i quite like the uniform that they make us wear :) I was hungry after school so mooching in the kitchen when Joanna Jet came back and was lurking with the camera and made me do naughty things to my self :)

See some free pics here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free_gallery_1.php?affid=NONE&prefix=lhschl3

Kisses Libby xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Site: www.libertyharkness.com

Brandi Boots
12-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Do the NUNs still use wooden rulers to correct little gurls manners at that school?

you look great Lib! nice shoot

LibertyHarkness
12-08-2011, 03:40 PM
yes i got spanked with a ruler :) xxx

onmyknees
12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
I've always been curious about some things.....for example ...I know you and Joanna are highly trained professionals, but at some point ( probably at the point where you hike your boarding school skirt up and reveal your sepecial treats) how the fuck does she manage to keep her hands on the camera and not all over you? I realize things look different through the lens, but not that different. lol...surely you're promising her something.:praying:

LibertyHarkness
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
when jo shoots me she doest wear underwear under her skirt :) as i like abit of visual stimulation :) but yes there is sometimes abit of touchy feely going on :) hehe

nicenick71
12-08-2011, 04:08 PM
jeez Libby,you just get better and better!!Would love to try and deepthroat you.
You put the GREAT in Britian.

LibertyHarkness
12-08-2011, 04:14 PM
thanks sweetie always trying to improve looks etc ...getting there slowly :) cant wait to just finish off my final face tweaks in march/april then i am done :) xx

nicenick71
12-08-2011, 04:19 PM
thanks sweetie always trying to improve looks etc ...getting there slowly :) cant wait to just finish off my final face tweaks in march/april then i am done :) xx
well,you will be difficult to improve.I think your perfect.
I just watched a clip when you were repairing a bike and a guy came in and gave you a good rimming.Stuffy Fucker.You sure can spunk a load.
All the best and good luck with your ops.xxxxxxxx

LibertyHarkness
12-08-2011, 04:32 PM
hehe yes when i am horny i cum a nice amount :) especially love being rimmed

SammiValentine
12-08-2011, 05:31 PM
that kitchen saw some action. :D

msharrow
12-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi All,

Well a recent update on my website photoset wise and video (though just waiting to upload the video as finished editing/encoding :)

So I was back from Trannyhigh which is a special girl for mongs like me that have Tits and a Dick :) anyway i quite like the uniform that they make us wear :) I was hungry after school so mooching in the kitchen when Joanna Jet came back and was lurking with the camera and made me do naughty things to my self :)

See some free pics here http://www.libertyharkness.com//free_gallery_1.php?affid=NONE&prefix=lhschl3

Kisses Libby xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
At the wish of sounding boring-u look so HOT ! WOW. Schoolgirls were never as sexy in my school days.................

LibertyHarkness
12-08-2011, 05:42 PM
it did indeed my little queg xx any powerbottoms for gorgeous fun this week?

msharrow
12-08-2011, 05:43 PM
hehe yes when i am horny i cum a nice amount :) especially love being rimmed
never been rimmed- always 'prepare myself' but never found the right girl :-( Love to rim though and let my tongue flick genmtly against shaven balls ........WOW !

msharrow
12-08-2011, 05:44 PM
it did indeed my little queg xx any powerbottoms for gorgeous fun this week?
whats a power bottom ? U can PM me- ! I would love to try to receive aswell as give

LibertyHarkness
12-09-2011, 03:17 AM
hehe its a joke between me and sammi :) but its a term used for people that just love to bottom only :)

Yeah
12-09-2011, 03:21 AM
How naughty of a school are u Libby?

onmyknees
12-09-2011, 03:24 AM
[QUOTE=LibertyHarkness;1059702]when jo shoots me she doest wear underwear under her skirt :) as i like abit of visual stimulation :) but yes there is sometimes abit of touchy feely going on :) hehe[/QUOTE

I knew it....send in the fluffers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so fucking hot Lib, words don't do u justice

LibertyHarkness
12-09-2011, 03:24 AM
well i spent most of my time in detention :) or doing PE in my undies :) wait for the shoot of that one :) the PE Teacher clocks my bulge and ends up filling my ass with cock and cum lol bad girl :)

LibertyHarkness
12-09-2011, 03:25 AM
lol thanks xx i am just a very average looking TS but happy and plodding along .. enjoying my filthy escapdes :) so all is good :) x

Yeah
12-09-2011, 03:35 AM
I like your kind of naughtiness Libby. Schoolgirl with a surprise under her skirt.

Edwoodwoodwood
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Smokin hot Libs, you know I like the old schoolie outfit. Whats occuring with your arse in your new avatar with those red marks, looks like you've had a right proper spanking, was that scouse slag responsible for that :)

Jericho
12-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Make us worthy, make us proud
Teach us not to be to loud
We'll try and fit in with the crowd
But we are St Trinians

We cant fake the way we feel
We were born to keep it real
Hockey sticks and balls of steel
We are St Trinians

You bite us, we'll bite you back
Better be scared when we attack
Feel the fear we're maniacs
St Trinians

Check out our battle cry
A song to terrify
No one can stand in our way

We are the best, so screw the rest
We do as we damn well please
Until the end, St Trinians
Defenders of anarchy

So scam all the toffs the neats and the freaks,
Blackmail the goths, the slappers and the geeks,
And if they complain we'll do it all again

ASBOs, the chavs, the emos and their mates,
To torment the slags we offer special rates,
Defenders of anarchy
Defenders of anarchy
St Trinians

So scam all the toffs, the neats and the freaks,
Blackmail the goths, the slappers and the geeks,

ASBOs, the chavs, the emos and their mates,
To torment the slags we offer special rates,
Defenders of anacrchy

Check out our battle cry
A song to terrify
No one can stand in our way

Defenders of anarchy

Victorious, Rebellious
Defenders of anarchy

St Trinians

Don't let the bastards get you down

LibertyHarkness
12-09-2011, 03:51 PM
haha no edwood i had a sunbed and went abit pink haha thats my tan line :) my ass goes red for a few days lol

nice poem :) x hehe

LibertyHarkness
12-09-2011, 03:52 PM
oh and edwood that big darkish mark is my shadow of my phone and hand lol xxx though sammi did spank me a few times and ate my ass out lots and lots :)

Yeah
12-09-2011, 04:07 PM
That sounds hot

steve1
12-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Libby

you are far from an average looking TS. After your surgeries you are a stunning TS. :)

LibertyHarkness
12-17-2011, 02:48 PM
i am getting into spanking at the moment as it goes :) its quite liberating :)