View Full Version : MOTHERFUCKING LOST!!!!!

ManOfSteel
02-02-2006, 07:28 AM
Fuck I'm pissed I didnt know they were showing a fucking reapeat of the show Lost tonight.

Another goddamn break. WTF man.

Not only that the fucking writers are really starting to drag and stretch this show out. After all this time we are still getting no answers to any important questions like What happened to that Desmond Guy? he just runs off into the woods and is forgoten, never spoken of........... or the french lady?.......what do the cocksucking numbers mean?...... what is the spirit/monster in the jungle?.......who exactly are the others?, shit they finally had a face to face altercation with what was believed to be the Others and they didnt even demand an explanation as to why they are here? they didnt think to ask what this island was all about? how they got here and why they are here? and the Others telling them "this is our island". I would have been like SHIT MOTHERFUCKER tell my how to get off this MOTHERFUCKER and we'll get outta your hair..... what about the whole idea of training an army?.....I'm sure everyone will forget about Walt and Michael now.

Shit I want at least one of these mysteries resolved!!!!

Remeber back in the day when....I dont know. Shows used to run a full season of episodes uninterrupted.

Does anyone else watch this show or am I just speaking to myself. Im pissed. You would think with the poularity of the show they would flinch at the though of taking a break for more than a week or two.

Mustard_Plug
02-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Hmm, from my recollection most shows back in the day use to take about the same amount of breaks as they do now. Considerin that Lost is 24 episodes long and has to run from September till May, I mean u have to know they are goin to be breaks. Lost comes back with new episodes for the next three weeks and will go back on a break. They did the same thing last year so Im not really bummed out, since I can pretty much entertain myself by some other means for an hour on that day, so no biggie for me.

Hugh Jarrod
02-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Maybe because two cast members are facing D.U.I. charges. LOL. I was somewhat happy as it was an episode I missed.