PDA

View Full Version : Allanah on Maury???

roy404
02-02-2006, 06:41 AM
If you saw the show I believe that you will agree with me that Allanah was more "realistic" than the 1st girl "Jenny". Jenny looked plastic and years beyond the "29" she stated. While Allanah, though being the owner of a lot of plastic and silicone, did look more like a sensious woman.
Also the audience was fooled by Allanah as you saw in there reaction.
My friend Allanah did GREAY> ROY

Legend
02-02-2006, 06:51 AM
I dont think the intend of the show was to see who looks more realistic but the horrors of bad docters and the pain it can cause them. In my opinion i think she was their to show a positive side of surgery.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 07:46 AM
thanks roy

i was actually bummed out because i wanted to meet her in person but she could not tape that day because her husband had an emergency

they taped that segment at another time

i think she has not had as much surgery as she says she has had- shes had a lot of procedures i think

chefmike
02-02-2006, 08:01 AM
mods, hasn't this rookie troll earned the right to be 86'd from this board?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 08:07 AM
so unoriginal

he's on his way trust me

all he does is post harrasing posts and does not contribute anything so he will def. go

Legend
02-02-2006, 08:11 AM
Are you guys talking about me?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 08:12 AM
nope babe

chloe8269
02-02-2006, 08:14 AM
ya from what i saw(on the commersial)*sigh* allanah holds herself well and like i was telling her as i ranted to her at crack hours of the morning on myspace lol thats extreamily admirable,. if i had the money id say why not,. invest it wisely, and it goes a long way

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 08:17 AM
my greatest investment has been in myself- trust me lol

i have earned every scar, every feature, everythin g on this body i have worked hard for. it's not a question of being unhappy or insecure- it's about becoming a better version of you and achieving a better level.

just like a body builder or anyone who modifies their own body.

tsntx
02-02-2006, 08:17 AM
BITCH y r u not talking on yahoo? and when r u coming to tx?

chloe8269
02-02-2006, 08:20 AM
cause you too busy twerking somebody and ignoring my ass ! ! ! LOL ima come see u soon enough!. ill get my 6 inch platforms and hitchhike,. . i might not make it tho :-( LOL

chloe8269
02-02-2006, 08:24 AM
my greatest investment has been in myself- trust me lol

i have earned every scar, every feature, everythin g on this body i have worked hard for. it's not a question of being unhappy or insecure- it's about becoming a better version of you and achieving a better level.

just like a body builder or anyone who modifies their own body.

perfectly said,. i agree tho its all about how you felt,. trust me being in the pressence of jen bitch shes really happy about her ugly ass lol J/K bitch but thats how i feel about it too im sure as you have been told you dont need to touch yourself or dont do that like when i mention i wanna get work done like my nose,. breasts, tummy and such, its not that i NEED them but ive learned this really well,. how are you going to love anyone else if you dont love yourself, and maybe being more confident would help that,. ive lost 165 lbs after highschool so i know a lot about personal reinvention

Legend
02-02-2006, 08:32 AM
nope babe

i kinda figure you wasnt but i wanted to make sure, don't get my post twisted i too tought you were awesome on the show but dont think that was your main reason for being on there,correct me if im wrong?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 08:36 AM
are u askng my what was my main reason to be on the show?

Legend
02-02-2006, 08:37 AM
are u askng my what was my main reason to be on the show?

Yes if my opinions are incorrect?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2006, 08:43 AM
to share my positve experiences with plastic surgery

to show that people can have a lot of surgeries and be happy

to show what i as a transsexual endure with surgeries to look the best that i can- hence the post surgery footage

and of course to promote myself

if someone is more interested in learning about me they can look me up

why does anyone appear on shows, mags?