hope you like it xx

http://youtu.be/CHm_YkFd2VA

tsadriana
11-15-2011, 04:27 PM
hi all

heres a quick edited video of me singing Spotlight

hope you like it xx

http://youtu.be/CHm_YkFd2VA
Farrah is that ur voice or u miming only?if is ur voice congratulations girl.

tsfarrah
11-15-2011, 04:54 PM
its my voice huni xx

tsadriana
11-15-2011, 04:59 PM
its my voice huni xx
well done hun.x

tsfarrah
11-15-2011, 05:49 PM
thanx sweetie

loveboof
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM
The presence and reverb on your vocals need some tweaking imo. And obviously the video is a bit budget - but better than nothing (on YouTube).

The song is ok, and I hate to be a dick, but it could have done with a slightly better singer on it.

Just being honest - I'm not trying to offend you. :)

tsfarrah
11-15-2011, 06:53 PM
as i said it was just a quick video upload, I cant upload my new software properly on my laptop

don't worry you can't offend me, been around long enough for comments on the internet to flow right over my head, good bad and constructive

tsadriana
11-15-2011, 07:32 PM
as i said it was just a quick video upload, I cant upload my new software properly on my

dont worry you can offend me, been around long enough for comments on the internet to flow right over my head, good bad and constructive
Frrah my darling the offensive coments always ignore them and kepp them in mind ,u go for it girl ,don`t give up and don`t let urself down for few cheap coments .kisses :)

loveboof
11-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Frrah my darling the offensive coments always ignore them and kepp them in mind ,u go for it girl ,don`t give up and don`t let urself down for few cheap coments .kisses :)

Umm Adriana, you and I are the only people to comment so far - and I was not being cheap, my comment was constructive.

tsadriana
11-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Umm Adriana, you and I are the only people to comment so far - and I was not being cheap, my comment was constructive.
loveboof ,when i say ur name then u can say is u .Let me to refrain if in the future she will receive onfence to not be affected by them ....sounds better now?

loveboof
11-15-2011, 08:22 PM
loveboof ,when i say ur name then u can say is u .Let me to rephrase if in the future she will receive onfence to not be affected by them ....sounds better now?

Yes ok :)

I was reading between the lines, and it sounded like you were suggesting my comment was cheap.

tsadriana
11-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Yes ok :)

I was reading between the lines, and it sounded like you were suggesting my comment was cheap.
Your inteligent and is good that u read btw lines:).