View Full Version : My Documentary is Replaying...

tsntx
01-31-2006, 11:42 AM
wanna know about my life? wanna see what steps i've taken to get to where i am today? wanna know what i looked like b4 surgery? THEN GIMME $20 U CHEAP ASS! or u can watch my show on the:

Discovery Health Channel
Feb. 19th
"Gender Swap"

http://search.discovery.com/search?proxystylesheet=dhcMain&site=dhcContent%7CdhcNews%7CdhcEncyclopedias&client=dhcMain&output=xml_no_dtd&filter=0&getfields=*&q=gender+swap

new updates on my myspace too... www.myspace.com/jenniferjustice

enjoy!

sexxxylexi
01-31-2006, 12:12 PM
What was it like doing this tv show 4 u? I have never personally seen it.

The American Nightmare
01-31-2006, 02:44 PM
Do they have that clip of you kicking the American Idol kid in the teeth?

tsntx
02-01-2006, 01:40 AM

lmao at the american guys question... it was really different and i knew i had to be careful as to what i did and what i said b/c i knew things would be edited for drama.. some things made it... oh well i know the truth.. but all in all it was great... they wanna do a follow up but im not ready... - j

tsntx
02-01-2006, 01:44 AM
wow one day of posting pics and all the horrible assed "big cock tranny pics inside here" threads r back.. oh joy

sexxxylexi
02-01-2006, 02:17 AM

lmao at the american guys question... it was really different and i knew i had to be careful as to what i did and what i said b/c i knew things would be edited for drama.. some things made it... oh well i know the truth.. but all in all it was great... they wanna do a follow up but im not ready... - j

Yeh I can imagine you would have to watch what u r gonna say.....Well I will be watching this episode that u r in on th 19th 4 sure......Keep us updated as to when u are doing the follow up :popcorn

Lots Of Love

Lexi

Dkg
02-01-2006, 02:28 AM
wow one day of posting pics and all the horrible assed "big cock tranny pics inside here" threads r back.. oh joy

lol

and you're surprised?

anyways, If I remember or you keep this bumped (most likely the latter) then I'll check it out.

tsntx
02-01-2006, 02:36 AM
[/quote]

Yeh I can imagine you would have to watch what u r gonna say.....Well I will be watching this episode that u r in on th 19th 4 sure......Keep us updated as to when u are doing the follow up :popcorn

Lots Of Love

Lexi[/quote]

thnx babe ill totally keep you /yall posted... any ?s after the show *or before... ill answer to best of my ability.. - j

yeah probably the latter dkg ;) -j

slinky
02-02-2006, 07:06 AM

I'm surprised no one has objected to the use of of the term "tv show" yet.

Felicia Katt
02-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Jen, extended cable? LOL

meow

FK

tsntx
02-02-2006, 07:58 AM
extended cable? u lost me there... yeah i watched the tape last night... dont bother watching.. wait for the followup lol

Hugh Jarrod
02-02-2006, 10:58 AM
What was it like doing this tv show 4 u?

It's no big deal, back when I was Canada's favorite TV dad I did several.

chloe8269
02-02-2006, 11:20 AM
bitch nobody wants to see your ass on tv! ! !lol kidding,.. its a great way to get to know jen, i learned a lot about her even tho i met her b4 i saw it,
now its my turn to be on tv (HINT HINT BITCH!) but yes check it out!

tsntx
02-03-2006, 09:54 AM
sending love to my babe you know who u are :* heres a NEW pic of me from school ENJOY

ManOfSteel
02-19-2006, 11:49 PM
saw the documentary today, i though it was really good. cant believe you did all those surgeries in one day, wow. that whole thing about the prom must have sucked.

InvisibleTS
02-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Damn, someone was supposed bump this to remind me :p It was on at 10am. Anyone tape it and can BitTorrent it?

tsntx
02-20-2006, 12:08 AM
hey im sure it will re-air later in the day .. they repeat the hell out of daily programming on their... -j ... thnx man yeah it sucked but look at me now bitches lol

InvisibleTS
02-20-2006, 12:24 AM
I checked and no future air dates listed.

*Kiely_Marie*
02-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Damn ... I missed it too! I thought I was gonna be later on tonight!

NickTheQuick
02-20-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't have Discovery Health, do you know if the regular Discovery Channel will ever air it?

In that pic your friend in the middle with the black top looks a lot like Jessica Simpson. And the person to her right, like her sister Ashley. No comment on the person sitting down (or is it a midget?).

tsntx
02-20-2006, 09:45 AM
the reg. one wont air it but maybe order it from online? i d k? it will re-air this is like the 7th time...

lol midget w/ a fro... lol no shes like ginormous

ian
02-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Darn it. I don't think there is any chance of seeing the documentary here in the UK.

ARMANIXXX
02-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I would have liked to see it.

Unfortunately I don't have DISCOVERY HEALTH. :(

Mabey, as someone suggested someone may have it on the net somewhere.

Dkg
02-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Damn, I wanted to watch it but I had company come over last night and had to "entertain". Out of all the days she had to come over and it was last night..... :x

Seven8nine
02-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Ya know - out of all the old old 'Hey - Does anyone have pics of Shemales Calling and Fighting a Charge on their Visa while standing in the shower covered with yarn and tomato paste?'........why could'nt THIS one get bumped a few times over the weekend.

Would have LOVED to see the special.......

buckstar
02-21-2006, 03:01 AM
I'm getting DVR next week.

hopefully it airs again...

Skillet
02-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I watched it. I checked and saw that it was gonna be on too early for me to wake up for it, so I just stayed up all night until it aired. :P

Really neat to see all those things about you, Jen. Shame about the prom, people need to be more tolerant. Its not like you were hiding weapons in yer prosthetic boobies or anything.

Glad to see that your family was willing to be open and accepting. At least, most them from what I saw. I felt bad for you having to go through all the surgeries. I thought "Poor Jenny," when I saw you all bandged up but damn, you got bigger balls then I do. No pun intended. :mrgreen:

Also thought you were purdy cute as a guy, too. :oops: Then again you have a very natural beauty to you. I'm sure that's why you're able to look as pretty as you do.

I'm glad to see, at least from what I can tell, that things are going so well for you as a lady. Keep it up, and stay gorgeous. :peanutbutter

tsntx
02-24-2006, 11:06 PM
I watched it. I checked and saw that it was gonna be on too early for me to wake up for it, so I just stayed up all night until it aired. :P

Really neat to see all those things about you, Jen. Shame about the prom, people need to be more tolerant. Its not like you were hiding weapons in yer prosthetic boobies or anything.

Glad to see that your family was willing to be open and accepting. At least, most them from what I saw. I felt bad for you having to go through all the surgeries. I thought "Poor Jenny," when I saw you all bandged up but damn, you got bigger balls then I do. No pun intended. :mrgreen:

Also thought you were purdy cute as a guy, too. :oops: Then again you have a very natural beauty to you. I'm sure that's why you're able to look as pretty as you do.

I'm glad to see, at least from what I can tell, that things are going so well for you as a lady. Keep it up, and stay gorgeous. :peanutbutter

sorry for the late bump... but i like to do most of my "bumping" late so here ya go "bump".... thnx skillet ... tho unlike the show tried to portray.. my ENTIRE family is supportive had dinner w/ my dad and my bro and his fiance last night... they just didnt want to be on camera and announce to the world their child / sister was a transexual .. and i certainly dont blame them for that...

Skillet
02-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Ooh, another beautiful picture. You should take a pic of yourself with your teddybear friend. It'd be totally cute and have a feeling that Teddy would enjoy it. :mrgreen:

tsntx
02-26-2006, 05:33 AM
lol ill keep that in mind when i take photos in a couple days ;)